It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leroux: Meh, this bundle comes a few weeks too late. I could have been tempted to buy the new King's Quest for $20 if TimeShift was included, but since the latter was recently taken down from the German store, knowing Humble and Steam, I'd probably pay for a code I cannot activate.
There's no lock on the key, just the store. I'd take those chances.

https://steamdb.info/sub/26079/
Post edited August 31, 2016 by Foxhack
Leroux: Meh, this bundle comes a few weeks too late. I could have been tempted to buy the new King's Quest for $20 if TimeShift was included, but since the latter was recently taken down from the German store, knowing Humble and Steam, I'd probably pay for a code I cannot activate.
Humble usually indicates whether a game is regionally-locked either by placing a "Not available in your region" mark on the box's cover and/or mentioning a potential region lock in a bundle's requirements page.

Btw, can you access the game's page on the Humble Store? If yes, there might still be some time before it's too late:
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/timeshift?hmb_source=search_bar
Grargar: Humble usually indicates whether a game is regionally-locked either by placing a "Not available in your region" mark on the box's cover and/or mentioning a potential region lock in a bundle's requirements page.

Btw, can you access the game's page on the Humble Store? If yes, there might still be some time before it's too late:
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/timeshift?hmb_source=search_bar
Yes, I can, thanks! I never had such a problem myself but I heard from others that they couldn't activate their Saints Row codes they got from Humble. But maybe that was a different issue. I just noticed this list in the German GOG forum indicates which games can't even be activated by key anymore and apparantly TS is not among them.
Leroux: I never had such a problem myself but I heard from others that they couldn't activate their Saints Row codes they got from Humble. But maybe that was a different issue.
It was a specific case. Deep Silver has a tendency of regionally-locking any Steam keys sold on other stores.
Castle of Illusiosn is €1.94 on DE.Gamesplanet, Steam
Post edited August 31, 2016 by dyscode
The Indie Gala DeLucius Bundle of Steam games
Pay only $1 to get them

Plazma Being (STEAM) +
Fantasy Kingdom Simulator (STEAM)
Linea, the Game (STEAM) +

...or you can pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) to get all 11 Steam Games

Systematic Immunity (STEAM) +
Mibibli's Quest (STEAM)
The Dark Legions (STEAM)
Haven (STEAM) +
Hiiro (STEAM) +
Lucius Demake (STEAM) +
Night Vigil (STEAM)
Sky Valley (STEAM) +
<span class="bold">Wrath Bundle</span> on Bundlestars

$1.99 for 9 Steam games

- Spectrubes
- Dungeon Journey
- Warriors' Wrath
- Moustache Mountain
- ANKI
- Rock 'N' Roll Defense
- Big Journey to Home
- Silver Knight
- Alien Attack in Space
<span class="bold">Jamesbuc's Gaming Gems #4</span> on Groupees

Choose from 2 to 8 DRM-Free games+2 bonus games, $1 minimum, $3 for the whole thing.

Some on Itch.io, some on Greenlight.
Don't forget about Titan Quest: Anniversary Edition on GOG for a discount (-75% for me, for $4.99 USD) - also, if you already own TQ + TQ: Immortal Throne on Steam, check your library for a free gift.
Leucius: if you already own TQ + TQ: Immortal Throne on Steam, check your library for a free gift.
Clarification; you don't need both TQ + Immortal Throne on Steam to get the Anniversary Edition. Just one of them will suffice.
Leucius: if you already own TQ + TQ: Immortal Throne on Steam, check your library for a free gift.
Grargar: Clarification; you don't need both TQ + Immortal Throne on Steam to get the Anniversary Edition. Just one of them will suffice.
And, as you can't have the expansion without the base game, just Titan Quest is enough. :)
Stooner: And, as you can't have the expansion without the base game, just Titan Quest is enough. :)
Funnily enough, you could actually buy the expansion without owning the base game. It would, however, refuse to run without it.
Post edited September 01, 2016 by Grargar
Leucius: Don't forget about Titan Quest: Anniversary Edition on GOG for a discount (-75% for me, for $4.99 USD) - also, if you already own TQ + TQ: Immortal Throne on Steam, check your library for a free gift.
You sure about that?

I have Titan Quest & Titan Quest Anniversary Edition on Steam, but nothing here on GOG - I even did the GOG Connect refresh thing.

On another note, I seem to have a few games I don't remember buying that I believe are recent Steam transfers, but I'm not certain of that.

And on yet another note, in case folks missed it - the Master of Orions 1 through 3 are showing up on the GOG Connect screen in case folks missed it - I already own them here though so no impact.
madth3: <span class="bold">Jamesbuc's Gaming Gems #4</span> on Groupees

Choose from 2 to 8 DRM-Free games+2 bonus games, $1 minimum, $3 for the whole thing.

Some on Itch.io, some on Greenlight.
The general consensus in Groupees chat is that this is a pretty good bundle (finally, huh? =P). At the very least, it seems Archimedes is unique and worth checking out.
wanderer_27: You sure about that?

I have Titan Quest & Titan Quest Anniversary Edition on Steam, but nothing here on GOG - I even did the GOG Connect refresh thing.

On another note, I seem to have a few games I don't remember buying that I believe are recent Steam transfers, but I'm not certain of that.

And on yet another note, in case folks missed it - the Master of Orions 1 through 3 are showing up on the GOG Connect screen in case folks missed it - I already own them here though so no impact.
Only on Steam, how you could possibly get the game as free since the older version was never released on GOG, your only chance is of course through GOG connect, if the publisher is agree about that, but i don't believe one sec. it will happen soon.