It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyraxpt: Does anyone knows how Dungelot Shattered Lands runs on mobile? Punch club runs like crap so that's why i'm wary of their games...
DyNaer: According to their website

http://tinybuild.com/dungelot

iOS + Android

As for the performances , i can't tell i don't have a mobile device.
Lol, i know it runs on my phone since i saw it on the google play page. ;)

But meanwhile i've been reading some user reviews and it seems a bit iffy, considering the punch club situation, yeah, i can live without it.
Cyraxpt: Lol, i know it runs on my phone since i saw it on the google play page. ;)

But meanwhile i've been reading some user reviews and it seems a bit iffy, considering the punch club situation, yeah, i can live without it.
oops; my bad , now i have read more closely above posts :P

maybe that depends of the mobile device you use , but that's just speculation as i said i don't have one.
Post edited August 18, 2016 by DyNaer
<span class="bold">Sci-Fi Bundle 2</span> can be preordered on Groupees

$1.50 for 5 games, 1 album and 2 comics
Stooner: Not bad. Only really interested in Odallus though.
2 weeks to think.
Odallus is just on 70% off on Steam Weeklong deals, also.
Post edited August 18, 2016 by dyscode
Stooner: Not bad. Only really interested in Odallus though.
2 weeks to think.
dyscode: Odallus is just on 70% off on Steam Weeklong deals, also.
Yeah, I saw it. Also, just seeing how many times Oniken was bundled makes me wonder if this one will not be bundled again in a week or so...

And Rayman Legends is free in the Ubisoft store (BR store, not sure if is a bug).
Post edited August 18, 2016 by Stooner
Kane &amp; Lynch Collection €1
dyscode: Odallus is just on 70% off on Steam Weeklong deals, also.
Stooner: Yeah, I saw it. Also, just seeing how many times Oniken was bundled makes me wonder if this one will not be bundled again in a week or so...

And Rayman Legends is free in the Ubisoft store (BR store, not sure if is a bug).
Good point about Oniken :)

Rayman free is not a bug, it was announced by Ubisoft one or two Weeks ago.
Post edited August 18, 2016 by dyscode
dyscode: Rayman free is not a bug, it was announced by Ubisoft one or two Weeks ago.
Different Rayman. The Legends being free seems to have been a bug.
dyscode: Rayman free is not a bug, it was announced by Ubisoft one or two Weeks ago.
JMich: Different Rayman. The Legends being free seems to have been a bug.
Yeah... looks like it's not working anymore.
bundle of holding has two shadowrun 3rd edition bundles.

The bundle and the [url=https://bundleofholding.com/presents/Shadowrun3ESprawl]Sprawl Guide.
hehe, it's 4€ in germany... guess all that cutting out of content and censoring is a lot of work and makes it 4 times as expensive :P
Tell me when Kanye & Kim Collection is available
mchack: hehe, it's 4€ in germany... guess all that cutting out of content and censoring is a lot of work and makes it 4 times as expensive :P
Well, we don't even got a store there so..

amrit9037: Tell me when Kanye & Kim Collection is available
For €1?
Can the U.S. customers buy this game for $1 or how does that work? Ive never bought a game from overseas.
LJChronx: Can the U.S. customers buy this game for $1 or how does that work? Ive never bought a game from overseas.
That price is only in the EU store. I've bought it for €1 in that link (I'm guessing it does not redirect me 'cause we don't have a BR store).
I had to confirm via SMS though, and then it took a couple of hours to validate.

Guess you would have to use a VPN?