It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks for all the replies regarding The Silent Age.

cecil: Silent Age is fun minimalistic point and click game that doesn't suffer that badly from the click every pixel syndrome of most PnC games.
I don't much mind that syndrome. Any game you'd say it's similar to?
HypersomniacLive: I don't much mind that syndrome. Any game you'd say it's similar to?
Sorry to intrude in your conversation, but in terms of gameplay, I'd say it's quite similar to Fran Bow. (Although I found the story and setting in the latter far more exciting, but The Silent Age is alright. I think it's rather short though.)
Post edited August 04, 2016 by Leroux
madth3: `<span class="bold">Humble Mobile Bundle 19</span>`

$1 for

- Chameleon Run
- Ys Chronicles II
- Hitman GO
Are they any good? I never was fan of mobile games and the only one I realy played was Fallout Shelter (and FF1 from FF portal app, but I lost it after phone wipe) but I thinking that maybe it's time to change that. :P
madth3: `<span class="bold">Humble Mobile Bundle 19</span>`

$1 for

- Chameleon Run
- Ys Chronicles II
- Hitman GO
Trid: Are they any good? I never was fan of mobile games and the only one I realy played was Fallout Shelter (and FF1 from FF portal app, but I lost it after phone wipe) but I thinking that maybe it's time to change that. :P
I dunno about Chameleon Run or Ys Chronicles II, but Hitman GO is by far one of the best puzzle-board games I have ever played. It requires you to think out your every move if you want to obtain the goals, and unlike Angry Birds, it isn't a luck-based mission: if you can make out the right pattern to finish the stages, you obtain the goal, and all you need to make out the right pattern is knowing what's the next move.
why is humble mobile bundle only for android?

was that ever so?
Schizo2015: why is humble mobile bundle only for android?

was that ever so?
I believe that's always been the case. There aren't any iOS games because Apple doesn't allow developers to freely sell their games/allow in-app purchases except through the AppStore itself.
HypersomniacLive: Thanks for all the replies regarding The Silent Age.

cecil: Silent Age is fun minimalistic point and click game that doesn't suffer that badly from the click every pixel syndrome of most PnC games.
HypersomniacLive: I don't much mind that syndrome. Any game you'd say it's similar to?
Super brothers maybe but that game had combat so IDK it's kind of it's own game with it's art style and whatnot.

was that ever so?
There were some Mobile + PC bundles, but beside that Mobile Bundle always means Android.
Leroux: Sorry to intrude in your conversation, but in terms of gameplay, I'd say it's quite similar to Fran Bow. (Although I found the story and setting in the latter far more exciting, but The Silent Age is alright. I think it's rather short though.)
On the contrary, your input is more than welcome. When you say "rather short", how short would that be? Hopefully not "it ends right when you've started getting into it for good" short.

was that ever so?
PaterAlf: There were some Mobile + PC bundles, but beside that Mobile Bundle always means Android.
And in any case, mobile on Humble Bundle = Android. Apple isn't letting any bundles of that sort happen. And I don't think Microsoft would for Windows Phone, either.
Tales from the Void is the current DailyIndieGame for $0.99 (BTA = $1.06 for two keys)
HypersomniacLive: On the contrary, your input is more than welcome. When you say "rather short", how short would that be? Hopefully not "it ends right when you've started getting into it for good" short.
Well, to tell the truth I haven't completely played through it, but it's split in chapters and I think I have already seen 60-80% of those, within about 3 hours, and I usually spent 1.5 to 2 times the amount of time on a game that the average users would need. Howlongtobeat.com says the average polled player needed 3 to 3.5 hours to complete it.

I think that's perfectly okay for the type of game it is, I mostly said that in comparison to Fran Bow which takes 8-9 hours to play through. Personally I wouldn't pay the regular price for it, but the IGS offer is a good deal, if you like these kind of games. It's well done, just not all that memorable on the whole, IMO.
Leroux: Well, to tell the truth I haven't completely played through it, but it's split in chapters and I think I have already seen 60-80% of those, within about 3 hours, and I usually spent 1.5 to 2 times the amount of time on a game that the average users would need. Howlongtobeat.com says the average polled player needed 3 to 3.5 hours to complete it.

I think that's perfectly okay for the type of game it is, I mostly said that in comparison to Fran Bow which takes 8-9 hours to play through. Personally I wouldn't pay the regular price for it, but the IGS offer is a good deal, if you like these kind of games. It's well done, just not all that memorable on the whole, IMO.
Thanks, you've been quite helpful.
Indiegala Dharker Studio Bundle of Steam games

Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games + DLC

Sword of Asumi - Deluxe Edition (STEAM) +
Echo Tokyo: Intro (STEAM)
Echo Tokyo - Wallpapers (STEAM)
Echo Tokyo: Graphic Novel #1 (STEAM)
Highschool Possession (STEAM)

Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 7 Steam Games + DLCS

Highschool Romance (STEAM) +
Club Life (STEAM) +
Club Life - Soundtrack (STEAM)
Beach Bounce Remastered (STEAM) +
Beach Bounce - Soundtrack (STEAM)
Divine Slice of Life (STEAM) +
Divine Slice of Life - Soundtrack (STEAM)
DreadOut on Playism is currently $3 or 80% off until August 11th (DRM-Free + Steam key).
Post edited August 05, 2016 by PainOfSalvation