It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

2 new FAR games at Newegg or $3 is you don't have a Newegg Premier membership:

Final Fantasy Type-0 (Xbox One) $29.99 - $14.99 Promo Code: "EMCELHE36" - $15 Rebate + $2.99 shipping = $2.99 (Substract $2.99 if you have a Newegg Premier membership = Free)

NBA 2K15 (Xbox One) $20.00 - $20 Rebate + $2.99 shipping = $2.99 (Substract $2.99 if you have a Newegg Premier membership = Free)

FFT-0 Link
NBA Link
Post edited July 30, 2016 by BenKii
gixgox: Indiegala Friday Special Bundle #36 of Steam games

Legend (1994) (STEAM) +
Super 3-D Noah's Ark (STEAM) +
Jim Power -The Lost Dimension (STEAM) +
gixgox:
It would have been cool to see these oldies by Piko Interactive on GOG.
GMG Summer Sale Encore - all in:
https://www.greenmangaming.com/summer-sale-encore/

There are som really nice deals in there.
dyscode: GMG Summer Sale Encore - all in:
https://www.greenmangaming.com/summer-sale-encore/

There are som really nice deals in there.
does anyone know if GMG is US based or not?
cecil: does anyone know if GMG is US based or not?
London based according to their about us page.
Also US patent status is pending.
cecil: does anyone know if GMG is US based or not?
amrit9037: London based according to their about us page.
I see another approach with caution as a US person...
cecil: I see another approach with caution as a US person...
US person? don't even get me started.
Few hours back a US lady blocked me on facebook because I saw her daughter's profile which she tagged in facebook post and which has ALL THE INFO SET TO PUBLIC and told her we have same b'day.
Some more idiots jumped in throwing "F" bombs on me.
I thought to explain them if a facebook profile is public then ANYONE CAN SEE IT.
But stopped in middle because stupidity has no limit and told her to block me.
amrit9037: US person? don't even get me started.
Few hours back a US lady blocked me on facebook because I saw her daughter's profile which she tagged in facebook post and which has ALL THE INFO SET TO PUBLIC and told her we have same b'day.
Some more idiots jumped in throwing "F" bombs on me.
I thought to explain them if a facebook profile is public then ANYONE CAN SEE IT.
But stopped in middle because stupidity has no limit and told her to block me.
OK that is stupid of her but that has nothing to do with my issue ;-)
amrit9037: London based according to their about us page.
Well, dunno if it helps but I have an experience about greenmangaming to share:

bought the Animation Arts Collection (80% off and point & clicks whoo ;) there last week and then I had a problem activating the key (first time I had that with greenmangaming):

Steam said "Sorry the following items are not available for purchase in this country. Your purchase has been cancelled" when trying to activate :( there was nothing on the game page about a region lock though and it was already late evening. So I wrote to support and they answered shortly after telling me they'll look into it with priority.
And they did, because the next morning they sent me a new key which activated just fine.

So all in all I'm a pretty happy gmg customer still ;) don't know what happened there though. the key activated as Animation Arts Bundle EU, so maybe I got the US version or something....
Post edited July 31, 2016 by mchack
mchack:
Do you have anything on my problem? ;)
mchack:
amrit9037: Do you have anything on my problem? ;)
hehe, don't think so. Guess hater's gonna hate. Can't do anything about it but shake your head about the stupidity of some people and go on with life.
mchack: Well, dunno if it helps but I have an experience about greenmangaming to share:

bought the Animation Arts Collection (80% off and point & clicks whoo ;)
So all in all I'm a pretty happy gmg customer still ;) don't know what happened there though. the key activated as Animation Arts Bundle EU, so maybe I got the US version or something....
Are you sure? $49.99 regular , $12.49 sale, -75% off for me. Not sure if Israel is considered Europe (we're considered in Euro Leage but not in EU, then again, soon so is Britain) or US (as I get the base $ price in most places including Gog).

This bundle contains:
· Secret Files Tunguska
· Secret Files 2: Puritas Cordis
· Secret Files 3
· Secret Files: Sam Peters
· Lost Horizon
· Lost Horizon 2
Edit: Maybe it shows 75% off when NOT logged in so the 80% off is a "vip" benefit?
Post edited July 31, 2016 by BlackThorny
madth3: - Hitman GO
bler144: Is that a knock-off of Pokemon GO, except instead of going around collecting things you go around actually killing people?
What? No. It's a turn based tactical game and released a lot of time before Pokemon GO, maybe even years before that.
mchack: Animation Arts Collection (80% off and point & clicks whoo ;)
BlackThorny: Are you sure? $49.99 regular , $12.49 sale, -75% off for me. Not sure if Israel is considered Europe (we're considered in Euro Leage but not in EU, then again, soon so is Britain) or US (as I get the base $ price in most places including Gog).
Edit: Maybe it shows 75% off when NOT logged in so the 80% off is a "vip" benefit?
£6.57 instead of £29.99 so -78% is what it shows me when logged in (apparently I've somehow inexplicably set country of origin to uk instead of germany when registering there, which of course doesn't have anything to do with the censoring of games germans have to face or with the low exchange rate of the british pound. of course not ;) Anyway since paypal doesn't care which currency I pay in, and I can just shop using my usual german IP and still pay in pounds, I just left it at that.
so £6.57 = $8,69 which is an ok price for 6 point and clicks I guess :)

EDIT: I now tried to remember why I did in fact register with an uk address and remember now. I bought the fallout classic collection there last year in may (since it wasn't on gog back then and noone thought it would ever return ;) ... well and since I thought the german version was censored I tried to get a uk version of it, hence uk store and uk address :)
turns out now I was wrong on both counts ;) (it's censored no matter where you buy it in steam ;)
I found from some random sale deal site that Ridge Racer Unbounded is 2,50€ in Gamers Gate (steam key).
Checked out some review, and doesn't seem like a bad racer.
Not sure if it has been mentioned already but here's the whole list: http://www.gamersgate.com/campaign/722/bandai-namco-week
Post edited July 31, 2016 by superstande