It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mk47at: That sounds like fun. Not.

I've never manged to buy anything over there. The last time I tried, they claimed that it should be possible to purchase a bundle without an account. It didn't work, although I tried different email addresses. I even contacted their support, which was not that helpful. Apparently that error should only have occured if too many bundles were bought from the same address.

So it's no loss for me.
I bought a bundle there before and couldn't download it because they had a hard disk failure that destroyed data. Apparently a business selling video games to millions of people is ran in a rinky-dink fashion off of someone's laptop in their bedroom closet rather than by using sensible business practices. Seemed like they had never heard of RAID or backups or common industry practice for protecting their digital assets as the files were not recovered for like 4 months or more. When I contacted them about access to my files they just told me they had a hard drive failure and were working on it and were very rude with me. After a second rude interaction with them I told them I'd never shop there again over the issue and they verbally told me they'd give me a refund for my trouble then proceeded to not give me a refund and never responded to my inquiries afterword.

I'm sure that other people have shopped there before that incident or after it and never experienced something like that, and I'm sure many people have either never used their customer support or may have had a different experience with them that was better than what I personally experienced. However, I experienced what I experienced and I put Groupees on my "never shop there" list after that. I'm a pretty rational consumer when it comes to customer service in that I realize businesses can goof up sometimes or have a sour employee that is not doing their job and might have an attitude or take actions that are in violation of a company's policies, and so even when I do have a bad experience somewhere I let a company know how I feel about the situation and what reasonable course of action I'd like them to do to fix the problem and set everything straight. If a company takes a reasonable recourse and fixes the problem situation for me and does so in a courteous manner that I consider good customer service, then I generally forgive them for the mishap/problem chalking it off to be a one-off inadvertent event and give them a break. If they not only don't fix the problem and give good communication and customer service however, then they will further erode or destroy my trust in them and most likely end up on my "poor customer service, incompetent and/or shady business, avoid" list - which is where Groupees has sat for the last few years.

As said above, I'm almost certain some people reading this will be lining up to say "I've never had that problem with them, I've had great experiences buying bundles there", and if that's the case for some people then that's great, but it doesn't negate my own personal experiences with them so I recommend people be wary and do their own googling around for reviews of the site and problems others have had as well. It's likely a case where if nothing goes wrong or someone doesn't need support then they have a good experience, but if something does go wrong or they need support they're treated like crap. Definitely has been my experience anyway.

Recommendation: Avoid them, not worth it. I've read also that they auto-reuse Steam keys if you don't redeem them right away, then tell you you're out of luck after.
skeletonbow: Recommendation: Avoid them, not worth it.
Absolutely. The new policy, your experience and my experience should be treated as a warning.

I'm one of the persons that writes letters to companies, too. Sometimes it doesn't do any good, but sometimes it works.

There is a really useful closing in German "Mit dem Ihnen gebührenden Respekt" which translates to something like "with the appropriate amount of respect". It's extremely polite and an insult at the same time (if you consider yourself unworthy of the respect). ;-)
wanderer_27: Hmph,

Groupees has a new .50 Bundle.

Changed their Payment Option :

* Preapprove future payments made from your PayPal account. <==== anyone else see a problem with this?
* Share the following: Full Name, Email Address.
* Agree to the privacy policy and user agreement.

No Opts out - Agree or
Last bundle I bought from them was quite some time ago, and it sure looks that it was the last one.

skeletonbow: [...] I've read also that they auto-reuse Steam keys if you don't redeem them right away, then tell you you're out of luck after.
Source? I've gifted a good number of keys that were over a year old, and all worked fine.
wanderer_27: Hmph,

Groupees has a new .50 Bundle.

Changed their Payment Option :

* Preapprove future payments made from your PayPal account. <==== anyone else see a problem with this?
* Share the following: Full Name, Email Address.
* Agree to the privacy policy and user agreement.

No Opts out - Agree or
HypersomniacLive: Last bundle I bought from them was quite some time ago, and it sure looks that it was the last one.

skeletonbow: [...] I've read also that they auto-reuse Steam keys if you don't redeem them right away, then tell you you're out of luck after.
HypersomniacLive: Source? I've gifted a good number of keys that were over a year old, and all worked fine.
Looks like they've been trying out a new setup.

They've obviously had several issues, but things seem to be better now - all the above is no longer there.
Saw lots of complaints and issues on their Chat - biggest part of the problem seemed to be on the new platforms end.
wanderer_27: Looks like they've been trying out a new setup.

They've obviously had several issues, but things seem to be better now - all the above is no longer there.
Saw lots of complaints and issues on their Chat - biggest part of the problem seemed to be on the new platforms end.
Let's hope they're gone for good. Thanks for the update.
high rated
`<span class="bold">Impact Bundle on BundleStars</span>`

$1.99 for

- Robo's World: The Zarnok Fortress
- Californium
- Trouble In The Manor
- Cubium Dreams
- Iron Impact
- Evertown
- Poof
- Superstatic
- DAMAGE CONTROL
- Trinium Wars - Beginner Pack
Post edited July 25, 2016 by madth3
Indiegala The Offspring Bundle of Steam games
Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games
Let's Explore the Farm (STEAM)
Challenge of the Five Realms (STEAM)
Spy Fox: In Hold the Mustard (STEAM)

Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 12 Steam Games
Let's Explore the Jungle (STEAM)
Seven Kingdoms: Ancient Adversaries (STEAM)
Bubsy Two-Fur (STEAM) +
Zoo Empire (STEAM)
Crazy Chicken Invasion (STEAM)
7th Legion (STEAM)
Putt-Putt Enter the Race (STEAM)
Let's Explore the Airport (STEAM)
Dragonsphere (STEAM)
high rated
`<span class="bold">Humble Mobile Bundle 19</span>`

$1 for

- Chameleon Run
- Ys Chronicles II
- Hitman GO

BTA for

- Punch Club
- Super Stickman Golf 3 Premium
- more coming

$6 for

- Dropsy
- The Banner Saga
madth3: - Hitman GO
Is that a knock-off of Pokemon GO, except instead of going around collecting things you go around actually killing people?
high rated
bler144: Is that a knock-off of Pokemon GO, except instead of going around collecting things you go around actually killing people?
If that were the case, I'd be personally more interested in Tomb Raider GO
bler144:
You wish...
bler144: Is that a knock-off of Pokemon GO, except instead of going around collecting things you go around actually killing people?
madth3: If that were the case, I'd be personally more interested in Tomb Raider GO
hmm, you mean like urban exploration or actual tomb raiding (eww)?
high rated
For some people Pokemon GO turned out to be "Pokemon GO to Never Return". So, not all that different in terms of end result?
In slightly more serious (if still irrelevant to most of you) news, I'd consider picking up the $1 tier - have always wanted to try out something from the Ys series.

HypersomniacLive: For some people Pokemon GO turned out to be "Pokemon GO to Never Return". So, not all that different in terms of end result?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CdVTCDdEwI
Post edited July 25, 2016 by bler144
high rated
bler144: In slightly more serious (if still irrelevant to most of you) news, I'd consider picking up the $1 tier - have always wanted to try out something from the Ys series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CdVTCDdEwI
It was not meant as a joke.