It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow: I keep hearing that but haven't gotten that far into it only about 3.5 hours. How far in does it get worse would you say?
More driving, platforming segments through a burger place with an electrified floor, alien hive stuff.
It doesn't help that the game is way longer than it should be.

XCOM Declassified is nothing like XCOM but quite fun as a third person shooter. ;)
The-Business: There is also the question how one enjoy's Civ V without the DLCs (at least for Civ IV, I regretted to not have bought the complete collection).
DLCs will come next week.
omega64: More driving, platforming segments through a burger place with an electrified floor, alien hive stuff.
It doesn't help that the game is way longer than it should be.
I'll have to give Duke another whirl and finish it sometime in the future, I got sidetracked after my initial run. :)
omega64: XCOM Declassified is nothing like XCOM but quite fun as a third person shooter. ;)
Yeah, I knew it was a different type of game but I haven't seen the gameplay yet. I've got the entire XCOM collection except for XCOM2 and XCOM Declassified so I'll probably pick it up if it shows up in another decent bundle in the future.
skeletonbow: Yeah, I knew it was a different type of game but I haven't seen the gameplay yet. I've got the entire XCOM collection except for XCOM2 and XCOM Declassified so I'll probably pick it up if it shows up in another decent bundle in the future.
Declassified is pretty much Mass Effect with more squad coordination.
omega64: Declassified is pretty much Mass Effect with more squad coordination.
Sounds fun, I should go watch trailers and gameplay videos. I probably did that in the past already but as you get older you only remember things you saw in the last 2 weeks hehe.
Bigs: Battleborn
Battleborn Platinum Currency
Battleborn seems not selling well huh?
Bigs: Battleborn
Battleborn Platinum Currency
Trid: Battleborn seems not selling well huh?
Thanks to Overwatch it was dead on arrival.
Weird bundle for me, NBA2K16 would be interesting, but feels a bit expensive for BTA, and DNF is without DLCs.. meh...
In case you didn't notice it on GOG's front page:

Supergiant Anniversary Sale

for Bastion and Transistor.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::

Indie Gala The Raving Aces Bundle of Steam games

Pay only $1 and Get these 3 great games!

Starsphere (STEAM) +
Beasts Battle (STEAM) +
Annie Amber (STEAM) +

Pay only $3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The Entire Bundle of 10 Steam Games!

Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna) (STEAM) +
Raiden IV: OverKill (STEAM) +
Guilty Gear X2 #Reload (STEAM) +
Blockstorm (STEAM) +
Tyler (STEAM)
Between Me and The Night (STEAM) +
Dark Fear (STEAM)
Post edited July 20, 2016 by gixgox
Has anyone who's played Battleborn got an opinion on whether it's worth $15?
Leucius: Has anyone who's played Battleborn got an opinion on whether it's worth $15?
From comments on the game page, I'd be more inclined to ask if Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is worth $15 . . . it has much more favorable feedback.

The first review on here - http://store.steampowered.com/app/394230/ raises a lot of red flags with in-game micro transactions being mentioned.
Post edited July 21, 2016 by wanderer_27
Leucius: Has anyone who's played Battleborn got an opinion on whether it's worth $15?
wanderer_27: From comments on the game page, I'd be more inclined to ask if Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is worth $15 . . . it has much more favorable feedback.

The first review on here - http://store.steampowered.com/app/394230/ raises a lot of red flags with in-game micro transactions being mentioned.
Thanks.
wanderer_27: From comments on the game page, I'd be more inclined to ask if Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is worth $15 . . . it has much more favorable feedback.
No, not $15, not the Pre-Sequel. BL2 GOTY would be worth that.
I put 300+ hours plus in BL2's main story and the DLC alone and wasn't bored one bit.
After 59 hours with the Presequel I was glad it was over. When you get to Helios it really starts
to drag on.

The Problem with the prequel is this has a lot going on, for the setting in takes place in,
but it does never do anything special with it and the sidequest are mostly boring and few.
The few sidequest that are good just make this stick out even more.
The humor is much more drab, too, compared to BL2.
There was only one situational joke where I really laughed.

I paid ~$6 for it in the Steam Bundle upgrade and it was def. OK for that.
It's not a bad game, by far, since it's the same mechanics as BL2 but it's that you just see
everywhere where they cut the corners that could have made it a great game.
Still I am going to pick up the Claptrap DLC when it's for cheap.

The Pre-Sequel qualitywise is actually closer to BL1, as it is as underdeveloped as BL1 was. Lots of good ideas but most of them never picked up, again.

my 2 cents.
Post edited July 21, 2016 by dyscode
In case anyone was interested, the Groupees 8Floor Bundle is now available to preorder. Pay $1.75 for 12 games + other stuff (I think I read that somewhere).

I've never heard of 8Floor before - how do they compare to Artifex Mundi's games, since it looks like they mostly produce HOGs?
dyscode: *snip*
Thanks, after reading your review I decided to pass.