It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Humble Store DRM-Freedom Sale
HumbleBundld SGDQ (Summer - Games done Quick)

$15+
VVVVVV (DRM-free & steam)
Dustforce DX Dustforce DX (DRM-free & steam & browser)
Guacamelee! Gold Edition Guacamelee! Gold Edition (DRM-free & steam)
Super Meat Boy Super Meat Boy (steam)
Escape Goat 2 Escape Goat 2 (DRM-free & steam)
Serious Sam Double D XXL Serious Sam Double D XXL (steam)
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter Serious Sam: The Random Encounter (steam)
Freedom Planet Freedom Planet (DRM-free & steam)

Sad to say, I have all the games already (minus the steam-only games). Sad I can't even consider this bundle...
https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/rpg-champions-bundle

Two Worlds Epic Edition
Two Worlds II Velvet Edition
Septerra Core
Enclave
Gorky 17

For two dollars/euros!

TWII is getting a new DLC this summer, so you might consider checking the game out and there's even an interesting worldmerge mod for it (you can easily google it and find links leading to mediafire uploads, including versions for Steam and GOG versions). TW1 has all of its mods preserved here and more instructions are on the Steam TW1 forum, since insidetwoworlds (the modding place) is now down. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8p3xmkoi8c0yd0t/AAAFST9Ws5FfLuytsxVDspgba?dl=0
Your life is boring? - Get :

Mystery Bundle 1: Take Five

'Mystery Bundle 1: Take Five'

Number of available copies of the Mystery Bundle is limited to 500.
Important: Read more about how we chose the keys
Get 5 different Steam keys for games with overall rating of more than 56% (average rating of 77% for all games included) and Steam Trading Cards chosen from our Recently Added Keys list
MarkoH01: The fun thing about KRZ is that customers are still defending the devs release "plan" and say that this is just the only way that this game can be that good. Imo this game is nice but it's not worth waiting for years for a single episode which doj't last longer than an hour or two. I have purchased the game and meanwhile I have already forgotten everything about the plot or the characters.

I once wrote them that I fear to have dies before they have released the full game for which I already payed for. This is what they replied 09/2015:

"Thanks for getting in touch. Videogame development is complicated and
unpredictable at any scale, and this one's taking longer than we
expected, but we feel it'll be worth the time and attention we're
giving it. We agree that it's important to release Act IV before any
of our players die, and all we can do is keep working hard on it. You
can help by donating to the American Heart Association to help fight
heart disease, a leading cause of death worldwide --
https://donatenow.heart.org/"

Not funny given the fact that they already have my money.
PaterAlf: I have to disagree. I think their answer is extremely funny and I really had a good laugh when I read it. :)

But I agree that it sucks that they don't develop and release the episodes much faster.
I did not say it is not funny in general but given the fact that I wrote them because I wanted to tell them that as a paying customer I want to have something for the already payed money (before I die) it felt like a sarcastic slap in the face.
Post edited July 05, 2016 by MarkoH01
The following games have been added to the $3 tier of the <span class="bold">Humble PC &amp; Android 14 Bundle</span>:

Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
Asdivine Hearts
Unmechanical + Soundtrack
Post edited July 05, 2016 by Grargar
Grargar: The following games have been added to the $3 tier of the <span class="bold">Humble PC &amp; Android 14 Bundle</span>:

Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
Asdivine Hearts
Unmechanical + Soundtrack
Hmmm...seems like I'd play at least a couple of those games!
Makes the $3 tier seem pretty worth it to me, guess I'm going for it. =D
Unannounced Deponia promo on GOG:

https://www.gog.com/promo/20160705_special_promo_deponia_franchise

Deponia 1, 2, 3 are discounted by 85%, while Deponia 4 is is discounted by 25%.
Grargar: Unannounced Deponia promo on GOG:

https://www.gog.com/promo/20160705_special_promo_deponia_franchise

Deponia 1, 2, 3 are discounted by 85%, while Deponia 4 is is discounted by 25%.
At least it's on the front page!
Calling out for Steam (Trading) experts:
- Are there any trading restrictions for old accounts (or do all restrictions only apply to the marketplace)?
- What are the restrictions of trading with a new (and or within the same local network) account?
- Can a new account trade with tradebots without any issues?
- What legitimate ventures (with tradebots) you are familiarized with, especially for trading exchange, other than Tremor Games?

# Will this topic be better addressed in its own new thread? I assume that having it discussed here should benefit anyone interested visiting the Gaming deals thread, though it may be a distraction for non interested parties.
BlackThorny: Calling out for Steam (Trading) experts:
- Are there any trading restrictions for old accounts (or do all restrictions only apply to the marketplace)?
- What are the restrictions of trading with a new (and or within the same local network) account?
- Can a new account trade with tradebots without any issues?
- What legitimate ventures (with tradebots) you are familiarized with, especially for trading exchange, other than Tremor Games?

# Will this topic be better addressed in its own new thread? I assume that having it discussed here should benefit anyone interested visiting the Gaming deals thread, though it may be a distraction for non interested parties.
Tradebots?

Never heard of that before, I would be pretty leary of it myself - there's more than enough scammers out there without automating it.
wanderer_27: Tradebots?
Some folks have programmed tradebots that you can interact with that accept trades as long as they're "fair" or to exchange cards for other cards in a point system. If you trade with them you still have to manually propose every trade so it's as safe as trading with other people, only faster.

You can also install software to let a bot handle your inventory to help you complete cards sets or to help others complete their sets. That's the risky part but completely different to the first use.
BlackThorny: # Will this topic be better addressed in its own new thread?
Given the breadth of information, I think a different thread would be better.

Steamgifts forums already have lots of information about this, too.
Post edited July 06, 2016 by madth3
Indiegala Steel &amp; Giants Bundle of Steam games

Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games
Realms of Arkania 1 - Blade of Destiny Classic (STEAM) +
Hotel Giant 2 HD (STEAM)
Railcargo Simulator (STEAM)

Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 14 Steam Games
Pineview Drive (STEAM) +
Realms of Arkania 2 - Star Trail Classic (STEAM) +
Realms of Arkania 3 - Shadows over Riva Classic (STEAM) +
Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny (STEAM)
School Bus Fun (STEAM) +
Industry Giant 2 (STEAM)
Puzzles Under The Hill (STEAM)
Mahjong Deluxe 3 (STEAM)
Mini Golf Mundo (STEAM)
ABC Coloring Town (STEAM)
Transport Giant (STEAM)
Never purchased from Nuuvem so does anyone knows how's the situation with the whole region lock thing?
Cyraxpt: Never purchased from Nuuvem so does anyone knows how's the situation with the whole region lock thing?
Very regionalisticly regiontastic. :)