It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wanderer_27: Yeah, I just checked it again - it looks like some discounts are starting to percolate up my WL now.
PS. Not saying you can't consider it a disappointing sale of course. The format will be disappointing to some. The refunds pushing out flash/dailies also seems to have lead to a more conservative discount tactic from developers which can also lead to be disappointment.

My point was just that at the time you said it, it was too early to make that call :)
Cyraxpt: Edit; Has anyone been able to sell a card? What is the current price (+/-)? Steam has stole one of mine, still waiting for it to appear on my inventory...
mk47at: Can you sell them without a cool down period? I don't want to use the stupid phone authentification method…
Nope, still hate that shitty phone authentification i have lost one card due to it, it didn't appear on my confirmation screen and i couldn't do anything from the pc side, had to convert it to gems in order to remove from the system.
Damn, I wanted to check the Euro prices on the remakes Resident Evil 1 and Zero and the Scandinavian countries DLC for Eurotruck Simulator 2 but the Steam search engine is actually down :(
The flash deals usually had some crazy discount errors during the first minutes.
The Phoenix online store also has a Summer Sale, from June 23 - July 4.
catpower1980: Damn, I wanted to check the Euro prices on the remakes Resident Evil 1 and Zero and the Scandinavian countries DLC for Eurotruck Simulator 2 but the Steam search engine is actually down :(
RE1 - 12€ -> http://store.steampowered.com/app/304240/
RE0 - 14€ -> http://store.steampowered.com/app/339340/
Eurotruck simulator 2 dlc - http://store.steampowered.com/app/227300/

Keep refreshing and they will appear.
mk47at: The flash deals usually had some crazy discount errors during the first minutes.
I thought they stopped doing the flash sales since they do refunds now.

Have they put that back in, I didn't notice it any where?
Post edited June 23, 2016 by wanderer_27
mk47at: The flash deals usually had some crazy discount errors during the first minutes.
wanderer_27: I thought they stopped doing the flash sales since they do refunds now.

"had"
wanderer_27: I thought they stopped doing the flash sales since they do refunds now.

Cyraxpt: "had"
Skim reading claims another victim :)
Cyraxpt: Nope, still hate that shitty phone authentification i have lost one card due to it, it didn't appear on my confirmation screen and i couldn't do anything from the pc side, had to convert it to gems in order to remove from the system.
Crap. I guess it doesn't matter that much; it seems that the value of the cards is very low for most games.
*Checks Doom (2016)...40% off*

Tempting, but I was hoping for 50%.
mk47at: Crap. I guess it doesn't matter that much; it seems that the value of the cards is very low for most games.
Eh, for most cards yes but i have 18.50€ on my wallet from them so... Worth it? As for those from this sale, from what i can see it's around 0.10€ each, thought it would be more like in the past, dunno, 0.50€... :\
Hoped for better disscount for Assetto Corsa, and there is rFactor 2 disscount too... sigh... at best I will be able to get one and it will be hard choice.
LOL at that Skyrim "discount".
Post edited June 23, 2016 by Grargar
Grargar: LOL at that Skyrim "discount".
Or State of Decay YOSE edition -15%... are they mental? Like it wasn't insult enough that was the loyalty discount I got after having bought the original game + all DLC's, and then they released YOSE and left behind the old version.

On a good note, while some of the DLC aren't quite as cheap as I was hoping for I did forget there's now 'Complete your collection' bundles like GOG has, so that's pretty nice. (Well, Endless Legend has it at least)