It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: Groupees Build a Greenlight Bundle 45 preorder!

confirmed - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=672742008
If Typing with Jester was actually finished, I'd possibly be tempted just for that alone. Possibly. The trailer was cute. Pitty I am a horrible typist. Decades of bad typing habits would mean I'd be doomed before I start.
gixgox: Indiegala Friday Special Bundle of Steam games #34

Pay only $1 and Get these 3 great games!

The Big Elk (STEAM) +
NORTH (STEAM) +
ASTROKILL (STEAM)

Pay only $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The Entire Bundle of 11 Steam Games!

Fairytales: Three Heroes (STEAM) +
Rogue Port - Red Nightmare (STEAM) +
Strayed (STEAM)
Liveza: Death of the Earth (STEAM) +
Moonstone Tavern - A Fantasy Tavern Sim! (STEAM) +
Forgotten Lore (STEAM) +
Ookibloks (STEAM)
Gimbal (STEAM)
gixgox:
I like that "The Big Elk" has a picture of a moose on it.
gixgox: Indiegala Friday Special Bundle of Steam games #34

I like that "The Big Elk" has a picture of a moose on it.
LOL
And in the x-mas version it'll be called reindeer and get a red nose.
IndieGala Every Monday Bundle of Steam games #116

Pay $1.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get the following 6 Steam Games
Overhell (STEAM) +
A grande bagunça espacial - The big space mess (STEAM) +
Nightmare on Azathoth (STEAM) +
Midnight (STEAM)
A Wolf in Autumn (STEAM)
Ping Ping (STEAM)
Origin/EA are still doing a sale.

Unravel looks very interesting & is in the sale. Also has a demo if anyone wants to test it first :)
fishbaits: Origin/EA are still doing a sale.

Unravel looks very interesting & is in the sale. Also has a demo if anyone wants to test it first :)
They have Dragon Age Inquisition (all versions including GOTY) for half price for the first time ever! Go for it! Try the six hour demo if you're unsure. ;)

Green_Hilltop: They have Dragon Age Inquisition (all versions including GOTY) for half price for the first time ever! Go for it! Try the six hour demo if you're unsure. ;)
Still have to get through the other three Dragon` games I have lol.
WTB more time ;)

I`m also shocked at how cheap Crysis3 is. that is an absolute bargain!
Post edited June 20, 2016 by fishbaits
Humble NEO・GEO Encore Bundle

A bunch of DRM-Free Neo Geo games, a few with Steam keys included.
Stooner: Humble NEO・GEO Encore Bundle

It's also worth mentioning that if you bought this bundle the first time back in December, steam keys have just been added for Metal Slug 2, Baseball Stars 2, Shock Troopers, and Twinkle Star Sprites when they weren't added previously for the original purchasers.
Stooner: Humble NEO・GEO Encore Bundle

gay4picard: It's also worth mentioning that if you bought this bundle the first time back in December, steam keys have just been added for Metal Slug 2, Baseball Stars 2, Shock Troopers, and Twinkle Star Sprites when they weren't added previously for the original purchasers.
Yeah, I don't have it, but that's true. Thanks.
Green_Hilltop: They have Dragon Age Inquisition (all versions including GOTY) for half price for the first time ever! Go for it! Try the six hour demo if you're unsure. ;)
fishbaits: Still have to get through the other three Dragon` games I have lol.
WTB more time ;)

Other three? DAI is the third game! :D

And there's the free Storynexus like web game, The Last Court at the Dragon Keep but that one you'll have finished in seven days. :D
I picked it up and have been playing it for a few days. It's definitely got some issues, but it's way better than DA2 and so far it seems like it was worth the purchase.
fishbaits: Still have to get through the other three Dragon` games I have lol.
WTB more time ;)

Green_Hilltop: Other three? DAI is the third game! :D

And there's the free Storynexus like web game, The Last Court at the Dragon Keep but that one you'll have finished in seven days. :D
Oopsies!

Just checked, I had counted Origins twice. Got it on both steam & origin lol.
Must`ve been a bundle or something.

Nope, no more clients. No Origin, no uPlay. Only Steam and when it gets out of Beta, Galaxy, maybe.
But, still, darn...

Getcomposted: Nope, no more clients. No Origin, no uPlay. Only Steam and when it gets out of Beta, Galaxy, maybe.
But, still, darn...
Badumtisch ;)

Alas, it`s not like EA would ever release the game to steam or GOG :(

They`ll just string it out & hope everyone installs more DRM.
Post edited June 20, 2016 by fishbaits