It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HeDanny: Bundle Stars have brought back some old bundles for the next few days.
I already have #3 and enjoyed it, but I'm curious if any of those other bundles are particularly recommended?

I could look them up game-by-game on Steam, but that would take longer than actually playing some of those games and be less fun. :)
BenKii: Mass Effect Trilogy -- $14.99
Leroux: This might look like a good deal until you realize you also want to play the 7-8 story DLCs that are not included in the package, never on sale and only purchasable with "Bioware Points". The whole Mass Effect Trilogy will cost you much more than that. ;)
That is so true. I've been waiting forever for Bioware to finally release a complete trilogy pack that comes with all the DLC for the 3 games. I have no idea why they've refused to make one for the Mass Effect series but Dragon Age 1 and 3 get a complete edition (strangely DA2 doesn't have one.). For PC at the moment this is an OK deal if you just want to play the base games of the Mass Effect series from start to finish right now. I think there may have been a better deal for this trilogy pack on Amazon for $10.
What the hell is up with GamersGate today? It's been next to impossible to access for the whole day now ...
bler144: I already have #3 and enjoyed it, but I'm curious if any of those other bundles are particularly recommended?

I could look them up game-by-game on Steam, but that would take longer than actually playing some of those games and be less fun. :)
The first one offers more than HOG games if you're into other casual genres. I liked Heroes of Hellas.

I don't see much difference in the others although I think the quality was slowly decreasing for newer bundles.
im interes only hand of fate from actually humble bundle,know everybody,is the dlc wildcard inside or is that only the basisgame?

sry for the bad english.
Post edited June 10, 2016 by Schizo2015
Schizo2015: im interes only hand of fate from actually humble bundle,know everybody,is the dlc wildcard inside or is that only the basisgame?

sry for the bad english.
Only the base game.
Schizo2015: im interes only hand of fate from actually humble bundle,know everybody,is the dlc wildcard inside or is that only the basisgame?

sry for the bad english.
Grargar: Only the base game.
thx for the info
Indiegala Indie Life Bundle of Steam games
Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games!
Disillusions Manga Horror (STEAM) +
Project Pulsation (STEAM) +
Find Out (STEAM) +

Pay $2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 11 STEAM GAMES!
Scourge: Outbreak Ambrosia Bundle (STEAM) +
Home Sheep Home 2 (STEAM)
Crowman & Wolfboy (STEAM) +
Z.I.O.N. (STEAM) +
Remnants of a Beautiful Day (STEAM)
Sky To Fly: Faster Than Wind (STEAM) +
Evertown (STEAM)
Bullet Life 2010 (STEAM)
BenKii: Mass Effect Trilogy -- $14.99
Leroux: This might look like a good deal until you realize you also want to play the 7-8 story DLCs that are not included in the package, never on sale and only purchasable with "Bioware Points". The whole Mass Effect Trilogy will cost you much more than that. ;)
Weren`t bioware points stopped recently?
fishbaits: Weren`t bioware points stopped recently?
Not per se, no. They're no longer required to purchase DLC for games after ME3. But the ones that required it before still do.
Leroux: What the hell is up with GamersGate today? It's been next to impossible to access for the whole day now ...
Site does seem slow. It's probably nothing, though.
Not that I know of. If so, where and how would you buy the DLCs now? They're not on Origin's shop.

KneeTheCap: Site does seem slow. It's probably nothing, though.
I wish it was just slow for me, but I can't even access it. It's loading, and loading, and loading and nothing. I just need to log in quickly to get the Steam keys I bought there earlier today, right before this started. :(
Post edited June 11, 2016 by Leroux
bler144: I already have #3 and enjoyed it, but I'm curious if any of those other bundles are particularly recommended?

#4 - I adored the Twisted Lands games, but they're really love 'em or hate 'em games due to the open-to-interpretation and sometimes confusing storyline. I personally love the "What the hell??" aspect to the games XD

The Enigma bundle probably has the best games, overall. The House of 1000 Doors games are VERY popular, and the Brink of Consciousness games are some of the best IHOG's I've played. Nearwood was excellent, the second-best IHOG of that year (with Enigmatis: Mists of Ravenwood being voted #1) I played them both and loved them both.

Sacra Terra: Angelic Night (which you've probably played since you have #3) is another personal favorite.

#2 - I didn't care for the first Weird Park game, so I never tried the 2nd and third in the installment, but MANY loved the series. Dreamscapes: The Sandman is one of my favorite casual adventures.

#5 - Cruel Games was a lower-budget game, but I also think that it deserves more attention than it got. I really enjoyed it despite some small gripes. Lake House: Children of Silence was very enjoyable for me, Theatre of the Absurd has some irritations to it, but I still really liked it, and Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend is another I had fun with. The reason that it has mixed reviews is -- I'm sure -- because it has a cliffhanger ending. I still recommend it ;D

SO, I would say definitely to the Enigma Bundle, #4, and #5 (my personal opinion, of course)

EDIT: I have reviews for many (if not all) of the games I mentioned, so let me know if you'd like to see them!
Post edited June 11, 2016 by genkicolleen
fishbaits: ...
Leroux: I wish it was just slow for me, but I can't even access it. It's loading, and loading, and loading and nothing. I just need to log in quickly to get the Steam keys I bought there earlier today, right before this started. :(
I noticed problems since they started the German website.
Leroux: Not that I know of. If so, where and how would you buy the DLCs now? They're not on Origin's shop.

KneeTheCap: Site does seem slow. It's probably nothing, though.
Leroux: I wish it was just slow for me, but I can't even access it. It's loading, and loading, and loading and nothing. I just need to log in quickly to get the Steam keys I bought there earlier today, right before this started. :(
Perhaps I misread something, but was sure I`d read it on GOG or mmo-chimp forums.
Could just be old age though..