It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

subtitle is very helpul,maybe i try it.
I just have one thing to say people...BROKEN AGE in the BTA!!!!!!!
Impaler26: Meh! Another HB full of lousy games i don't want (except for SR). I'll pass. :D
MarkoH01: Even though "Her Story" has not much of gameplay it's still an excellent narrative and has a quite interesting and surprising story. I liked it a lot.
I just find those "narrative" games totally boring and Her Story is way overhyped IMO.

And i do already own Read Only Memories so not even the $1 tier is worth it for me. :D
Good ! I wasn't interested in it, but for that price, it's not a huge investment and maybe a good surprise.
(nearly) Nobody talks about Read Only Memory for just $1?

I am dissapointed...
Dragon Age: Inquisition - Game of the Year Edition (Origin Code) is currently $20 on Amazon. This price is a new historical low for this game.

Link
Indiegala Hump Day Bundle of Steam games #22

Pay only $1 and Get these 3 great games!
The Lady (STEAM) +
Crystal Catacombs (STEAM)
Ravensword: Shadowlands (STEAM)

Pay only $2.89 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The Entire Bundle of 11 Steam Games!
The Last Dream: Developer's Edition (STEAM) +
Chef Solitaire: USA (STEAM) +
Navpoint (STEAM) +
Base Squad 49 (STEAM) +
Hyposphere (STEAM) +
Dear RED - Extended (STEAM) +
Envoy (STEAM) +
The Pit And The Pendulum (STEAM)
BenKii: Dragon Age: Inquisition - Game of the Year Edition (Origin Code) is currently $20 on Amazon. This price is a new historical low for this game.

Link
as far as I know Origin keys still are not / are unaffected be region restricted.
same as Uplay.
gixgox: Indiegala Hump Day Bundle of Steam games #22

Pay only $1 and Get these 3 great games!
The Lady (STEAM) +
Crystal Catacombs (STEAM)
Ravensword: Shadowlands (STEAM)

Pay only $2.89 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The Entire Bundle of 11 Steam Games!
The Last Dream: Developer's Edition (STEAM) +
Chef Solitaire: USA (STEAM) +
Navpoint (STEAM) +
Base Squad 49 (STEAM) +
Hyposphere (STEAM) +
Dear RED - Extended (STEAM) +
Envoy (STEAM) +
The Pit And The Pendulum (STEAM)
Meh. I'm only interested in Navpoint and Base Squad 49. The others are either already owned or not doing it for me. I'll probably try to trade for them at some point. Or maybe just wait long enough for them to be rebundled into something I do buy.
It's more like a Dump day bundle for me too.
dyscode: (nearly) Nobody talks about Read Only Memory for just $1?

I am dissapointed...
It was talked about it multiiple times since the bundle is up. In don't know the game so I decided to test the demo first.
Bundle Stars Cryptic Bundle 5 $2.50

- Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune Collector's Edition
- Hidden Object 6-in-1 bundle*
- Princess Isabella - Return of the Curse
- Mirror Mysteries
- Theatre Of The Absurd
- Namariel Legends: Iron Lord Premium Edition
- Voodoo Whisperer Curse of a Legend
- Mirror Mysteries 2
- Dark Lore Mysteries: The Hunt For Truth
- Fall of the New Age Premium Edition
- Millionaire Manor

*This only counts as one game in your Steam Library, however it contains six complete games.
- Cruel Games: Red Riding Hood
- Kronville: Stolen Dreams
- Panopticon: Path of Reflections
- Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition
- Other Side: Tower of Souls
- Mexicana: Deadly Holiday
high rated
Am... Am I allowed to do some shameless self promotion here? Oh screw it I will :D

Groupees: Jamesbuc's Itch.io Gems #3 Bundle (Build a Bundle format: $1/2 Games Minimum - All Games = $3 Minimum)

https://groupees.com/gems3

* The Secrets of Fogwood
* The Fifth Apartment
* Super Scrapped Robot
* AntGuy
* Starship Command
* Crypto Hex
* Hell is a Mountain Flower
* OSP Complete Archives (DOS Collection - The Tournament of Zulula Construction Bob in the Bouncing Factory Xyfud Plasfoc’s Earth Invasion The Walls of Bratock Flame Storm : The Bratockian Saga Part II Construction Bob Escapes from Hell Champions of Zulula (Regular and Elite Edition) )

* Bonus 1: Catapult Punishment (Unlocked at 1,000 Buys)
jamesbuc: Am... Am I allowed to do some shameless self promotion here? Oh screw it I will :D
Yes, but you're supposed to refer to yourself as an "a-hole" while you do it. ;)
After missing in action for nearly a year, Mafia 2 returns to Steam with an 80% discount to the base game, Deluxe Edition and the DLC packs.