It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: Hard Reset Redux is coming!

On Steam, if you already own either Hard Reset OR Shadow Warrior 2013 you get 85% discount!

In the Trailer video they said it's coming to GoG, too. Hopefully with the same discount conditions.
Great news! Since Hard Reset has never come to GOG, I think the owners of Shadow Warrior 2013 on GOG will get the same 85% discount.
Resident Evel HD Remaster for $9.59 after coupon "20OFF" on GMG
among other "Deals of the Dead"-Sales
Post edited May 28, 2016 by dyscode
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Legends of Eisenwald</span> (Steam, Windows). Minimum for this deal is $5. BTA for the Road to the Iron Forest DLC.
Grargar: New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Legends of Eisenwald</span> (Steam, Windows). Minimum for this deal is $5. BTA for the Road to the Iron Forest DLC.
Legends of Eisenwald is a pretty good game. I purchased it during e.a. The dev is friendly, and pretty active on the steam forum. My main gripe from last I played you lose any equipment you picked up on a map when you move to the next chapter, but you do keep your stats. Other than that it's a pretty fun game I would definitely recommend.
Groupees - So Long Miller Bundle, $1.25 minimum preorder
- So Long Earth

Groupees - The 50 - Betrayer Bundle ($0.50)
Betrayer - Steam
RoBoRumble - Steam
Apothecarium: The Renaissance of Evil - Steam
Bloodbath Kavkaz - Steam
Showing Tonight: Mindhunters Incident - Steam
Throne Rushers - DRM-Free
+ Music
Post edited May 28, 2016 by Stooner
wanderer_27: Also, new pre-order for The Combat Fighting Action Bundle

https://groupees.com/combat
madth3: Now live: $2.25 for

- Toy Soldiers: Complete (Steam / Win)
- Dusty Revenge:Co-Op Edition (Steam / Win, Mac)
- Retrovirus (Steam / Win)
- Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear (Steam / Win)
- Devil's Dare (Steam / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Legend (1994) (Steam / Win)

Bonus

- Gemstone Keeper (DRM-Free, Greenlight / Win)
I ended up buying this one post-reserve (because I missed it), seems like at least a few of the games are pretty fun. =D
Newegg has up to 85% off Square-Enix & Activision titles for today. Use code "MAYEJGL82" at checkout for an additional discount.

Link
BenKii: Newegg has up to 85% off Square-Enix & Activision titles for today. Use code "MAYEJGL82" at checkout for an additional discount.

Link
Some really good deals to be had if you don't own them already. Thanks!
Stooner: Groupees - So Long Miller Bundle, $1.25 minimum preorder
- So Long Earth
So Long Earth looks like it's worth $1.25, already.

PS:, yeah looks like it was the only game worth anything, anyway.
Post edited May 30, 2016 by dyscode
IndieGala Every Monday Bundle of Steam games #113

Pay $1.89 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get the following 7 Steam Games

Envy the Dead (STEAM)
Heaven Island Life (STEAM) +
Abandoned Knight (STEAM)
Experience (STEAM) +
Caravanserail (STEAM)
Alien Blitz (STEAM) +
Archon Classic (STEAM)
I'm seeing Reflections a bunch on steamgifts right now, which usually means a sale or a bundle some where. It's been on my wishlist for awhile. I'd there some deal on Reflections that I'm not finding?
Post edited May 30, 2016 by hummer010
hummer010: I'm seeing Reflections a bunch on steamgifts right now, which usually means a sale or a bundle some where. It's been on my wishlist for awhile. I'd there some deal on Reflections that I'm not finding?
Think it was in an Indiegala bundle "Virtual Reality". Probably a lot of copies out there after a Happy Hour.
dyscode: Hard Reset Redux is coming!

On Steam, if you already own either Hard Reset OR Shadow Warrior 2013 you get 85% discount!

In the Trailer video they said it's coming to GoG, too. Hopefully with the same discount conditions.
Accatone: Great news! Since Hard Reset has never come to GOG, I think the owners of Shadow Warrior 2013 on GOG will get the same 85% discount.
Just as I hoped it would be!
https://www.gog.com/news/preorder_hard_reset_redux
GooglePlay Deal, Out There: &Omega; Edition.

Also, NOX Free on Origin. (not sure if all regions, yet)
Post edited May 31, 2016 by Stooner