It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wanderer_27: Also, whenever you activate a Key with a Bundle of games tied to it you're polluting your account anyway with unwanted games.
The power of Categories. Just make one and drop them all in and you never need to see them again (or at least very rarely)
Cyraxpt: you would still have them as played on your profile.
Oh, is that the case? Well, that indeed sucks.
Cyraxpt: but you would have your steam library tainted.
Grargar: Can't you just delete the games afterwards?
You cannot delete steam games but like here on GOG you can hide them in your library. My account was stolen once and since them I hid all games the thief bough in this time (nothintg for me) deep in my library and nearly forgot about them.
MarkoH01: You cannot delete steam games
You can. I know because I have deleted a game once. Select the game you want to delete, click support and you should find an option called "I want to permanently remove this game from my account" (see picture below).
Attachments:
delete.jpg (135 Kb)
MarkoH01: You cannot delete steam games
Grargar: You can. I know because I have deleted a game once. Select the game you want to delete, click support and you should find an option called "I want to permanently remove this game from my account" (see picture below).
My wording was wrong. I wanted to say that you cannot delete a steam game without contacting support. Since my experience with steam support is quite ... ah ... extremely bad I try to avoid it.
MarkoH01: My wording was wrong. I wanted to say that you cannot delete a steam game without contacting support. Since my experience with steam support is quite ... ah ... extremely bad I try to avoid it.
This only used to be the case in the past. Afterwards, they offered an option to delete it without the need to contact support.
Grargar: Oh, is that the case? Well, that indeed sucks.
Uhm, i'm not 100% sure about this though, i know that you can't remove the game from the achievements showcase area so i'm just assuming that you can't from your profile.

MarkoH01: My wording was wrong. I wanted to say that you cannot delete a steam game without contacting support. Since my experience with steam support is quite ... ah ... extremely bad I try to avoid it.
Well, it's an automatic option, you're not really "contacting" support for a yes/no answer, it's the same as asking for a refund for a game.
triock: IG Anime Angels Mega bundle!

https://www.indiegala.com/animeangels
Nice Bundle. I grabbed it yesterday. :D
Groupees BAB 15 :

Crash Landing
Fantasy Mall
Rush for gold: Alaska
Sim Junta
Stalingrad
Star Ball Galaxy
Sunny Hillride
Zombie Apocalypse: Escape The Undead City

Also, new pre-order for The Combat Fighting Action Bundle

https://groupees.com/combat
Don't mind me, just a quick relapse, I'll see myself out again in a moment (hopefully) ;)

Any comments about the <span class="bold">Bundlestars New Reality Bundle</span>?

Tier 1 - Pay €2.49
Insincere
Data Hacker: Reboot
Incitement 3
Atonement: Scourge of Time
Outrage
Broken Dreams
Dungeon of Zolthan
PulseCharge
City of Chains
Data Hacker: Initiation
Invasion: Brain Craving
Elements: Soul of Fire
Dead6hot
Data Hacker: Corruption
Love is Blind: Mutants
Guardians of Victoria

Tier 2 - Pay €3.49
State of Anarchy
Elements II: Hearts of Light
Project Starship
Hero Quest: Tower Conflict

Tier 3 - Pay €5.79
New Reality Studio Pack

(this apparently gives you all the codes above (so you'd actually have bought the bundle twice when going with tier 3?!? plus all the games that new reality will ever release O.O)

-------------

I'm mostly undecided because I actually only would like to have city of chains, but then I'd also have 15 other games that I don't want ;) Soo, I'll probably pass. I should.

argh, hmm, I think a good choice of path is: wishlist the one game you want out of a bundle without buying it, then enter all of the steamgifts GAs for that game, of course win none of them and then forget about the game again, because by that time the bundle is over anyway, and you don't want to pay the ridiculously high non bundle price for it anyway. ;)

EDIT: Got the game and I didn't buy the bundle :D (I spent more money this way but that's beside the point ;)
Post edited May 27, 2016 by mchack
Indiegala Friday Special Bundle of Steam games #33

Pay only $1 and Get these 3 great games!
The Last NightMary - A Lenda do Cabeça de Cuia (STEAM) +
A Land Fit For Heroes (STEAM)
Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting [Enhanced Edition] (STEAM) +

Pay only $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The Entire Bundle of 12 Steam Games!
Initia: Elemental Arena (STEAM)
Tic-Toc-Tower (STEAM) +
ENKI (STEAM) +
Adam's Venture Chronicles (STEAM)
Secrets of Deep Earth Shrine (STEAM) +
Midvinter (STEAM) +
Magic Quest (STEAM) +
Waste Walkers (STEAM) +
wanderer_27: Also, new pre-order for The Combat Fighting Action Bundle

https://groupees.com/combat
Now live: $2.25 for

- Toy Soldiers: Complete (Steam / Win)
- Dusty Revenge:Co-Op Edition (Steam / Win, Mac)
- Retrovirus (Steam / Win)
- Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear (Steam / Win)
- Devil's Dare (Steam / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Legend (1994) (Steam / Win)

Bonus

- Gemstone Keeper (DRM-Free, Greenlight / Win)
madth3: Now live: $2.25 for

Bonus

First time I regret not pre-ordering...
madth3: Now live: $2.25 for

Bonus

siulebuo: First time I regret not pre-ordering...
And I did pre-order, only to find later that the payment was refused...
Hard Reset Redux is coming!

On Steam, if you already own either Hard Reset OR Shadow Warrior 2013 you get 85% discount!

In the Trailer video they said it's coming to GoG, too. Hopefully with the same discount conditions.
Post edited May 28, 2016 by dyscode