It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

expopower: Also, the Groupees Be Mine 25 bundle is now available for preorder!

Preorder price is a hefty $3, and promises 6 games, 1 album and 1 other. Rather than limiting the pre-order period by time, it looks like they've limited it by quantity instead. As of the time of this writing, the counter just dropped below 3000.

The following are the current guesses for the bundle:
- A-Gents
- Gemini: Heroes Reborn
wanderer_27: Whoa !

$3 preorder . . . must be some good games, of course Gemini: Heroes Reborn doesn't look too bad if it really is in there (seems to be).

Preorder limit was 4,000.
I checked it a bit ago and the number had dropped to around 300. Then it suddenly jumped up to over 600. That was not very cool of them.
wanderer_27: Whoa !

$3 preorder . . . must be some good games, of course Gemini: Heroes Reborn doesn't look too bad if it really is in there (seems to be).

Preorder limit was 4,000.
kip68: I checked it a bit ago and the number had dropped to around 300. Then it suddenly jumped up to over 600. That was not very cool of them.
They must not want it to start until a certain time - it was moving pretty good for a preorder.
I pre-ordered BM 25 because i was in the mood to gamble. I expect to feel bitter regret and shout profanities at the screen when the bundle goes live. :D
Impaler26: I pre-ordered BM 25 because i was in the mood to gamble. I expect to feel bitter regret and shout profanities at the screen when the bundle goes live. :D
I'm hoping for something reasonable. I've been trying to spend a Groupees coin for months, and haven't seen a bundle worth spending it on yet.
Impaler26: I pre-ordered BM 25 because i was in the mood to gamble. I expect to feel bitter regret and shout profanities at the screen when the bundle goes live. :D
I haven't purchased anything from Groupees in almost a year and have a feeling that I messed up by preordering this.
kip68: I haven't purchased anything from Groupees in almost a year and have a feeling that I messed up by preordering this.
You're still in time, 244 bundles left (at this moment).

I gave it a try, it has been a while since i've done this (still buying the synthwave bundles), in another forum they said that one of the games was Link and that looks like something that i would play for $3, whatever comes with the bundle is a plus.
kip68: I haven't purchased anything from Groupees in almost a year and have a feeling that I messed up by preordering this.
Cyraxpt: You're still in time, 244 bundles left (at this moment).

I gave it a try, it has been a while since i've done this (still buying the synthwave bundles), in another forum they said that one of the games was Link and that looks like something that i would play for $3, whatever comes with the bundle is a plus.
Yeah. This has been the first bundle that has looked remotely interesting on there in quite some time. I preordered but am preparing for disappointment. ;)
kip68: Yeah. This has been the first bundle that has looked remotely interesting on there in quite some time. I preordered but am preparing for disappointment. ;)
Lol, just realized that i've misread your post, you already preorder it. Like i said, i bought it for Link so i can't say that i'll be disappoint with the rest... that and the fact that i'm already used to the "quality" of Groupees bundles.
kip68: Yeah. This has been the first bundle that has looked remotely interesting on there in quite some time. I preordered but am preparing for disappointment. ;)
Cyraxpt: Lol, just realized that i've misread your post, you already preorder it. Like i said, i bought it for Link so i can't say that i'll be disappoint with the rest... that and the fact that i'm already used to the "quality" of Groupees bundles.
I wish they would let to preorder bundles for their coins... as I don't like gambling with real money. :P
Trid: I wish they would let to preorder bundles for their coins... as I don't like gambling with real money. :P
Eh, considering that i have "$24.74" coins i would rather save them for a "Anime" bundle considering that they're usually more expensive so perhaps i can trade that bundle for something else.
Trid: I wish they would let to preorder bundles for their coins... as I don't like gambling with real money. :P
Cyraxpt: Eh, considering that i have "$24.74" coins i would rather save them for a "Anime" bundle considering that they're usually more expensive so perhaps i can trade that bundle for something else.
You have the point here, I'm still mad at myself that I was not able to get the one with Snow Sakura or MGitP.

But having a choice is never bad thing.
Post edited May 12, 2016 by Trid
New Groupees : The Kiss Spring Bundle

You pretty much pick your games here.

Also, the Be Mine 25 is now active :

A-Gents
Gemini: Heroes Reborn
Link
Mystery Game
Stowaway
Super Mega Neo Pug
The Masterplan
Memento Mori - MP3
Taco Coin

+ 2 Bonus items coming (one is Oxygen - Music)
Post edited May 13, 2016 by wanderer_27
Hmmm, preorder for $3, with the top tier revealed to be $4.50? Not the biggest savings (ratio-wise), but I guess they've got a lot of confidence in the bundle's quality this time around.
wanderer_27: Also, the Be Mine 25 is now active :

Gemini: Heroes Reborn
WARNING to all people from germany:

The BM 25 Steam key for Gemini: Heroes Reborn is regionlocked and can NOT be activated in germany! :/

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/foruncut#announcements/detail/79178608707309932
Masterplan looks like it could be fun and it's DRM-Free not quite enough to make me go grub the whole bundle... However if someone is seeking to get rid of the DRM-free Key since they have it on GOG or just don't want it just let me know ;-)