It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Another shitty multiplayer bundle... Screw this! I'll pass. :D
BenKii: What I did was click on the claim free copy button and then I went to purchase page. The key provided was a "Stronghold Kingdoms Account" key. Right above that there is a banner that says "Looking for your steam key?". When you click on the banner it reads the following:
Yes, but it's possible that you already had your Steam account linked to your Humble account. Does it also give the key if you didn't link a Steam account?
---
Post edited February 16, 2016 by Impaler26
lialhfour: Grargar, I think they scrapped the BTA and changed it to a fixed $5
Yup. Time for a fix.
BenKii: What I did was click on the claim free copy button and then I went to purchase page. The key provided was a "Stronghold Kingdoms Account" key. Right above that there is a banner that says "Looking for your steam key?". When you click on the banner it reads the following:
Grargar: Yes, but it's possible that you already had your Steam account linked to your Humble account. Does it also give the key if you didn't link a Steam account?
My Steam and Humble are in fact already linked and I didn't get a Steam key. There is only one key and it doesn't work in Steam. The redemption instructions provided with it claim you have to download the game at http://www.strongholdkingdoms.com/ and after installing the game register for a Stronghold Kingdoms account.

edit: I don't think there is a steam key for this game at all and the "Steam key banner" I have was referencing the rest of the games in the bundle that do have steam keys.
Post edited February 16, 2016 by BenKii
BenKii: My Steam and Humble are in fact already linked and I didn't get a Steam key. There is only one key and it doesn't work in Steam. The redemption instructions provided with it claim you have to download the game at http://www.strongholdkingdoms.com/ and after installing the game register for a Stronghold Kingdoms account.
OK, I understand that, but my question was a different one:

Do you get any key at all (Steam or not) for Stronghold Kingdoms if you don't link your Steam account to your Humble account?
Post edited February 16, 2016 by Grargar
BenKii: My Steam and Humble are in fact already linked and I didn't get a Steam key. There is only one key and it doesn't work in Steam. The redemption instructions provided with it claim you have to download the game at http://www.strongholdkingdoms.com/ and after installing the game register for a Stronghold Kingdoms account.
Grargar: OK, I understand that, but my question was a different one:

Do you get any key at all (Steam or not) for Stronghold Kingdoms if you don't link your Steam account to your Humble account?
I don't know since mine were already linked years ago.
Post edited February 16, 2016 by BenKii
BenKii: I don't know since mine were already linked years ago.
OK, I decided to test that and unlinked my Steam account. When I go to the main page, the blue "Claim Free Copy" button changes to a "Link Steam account" one. So, even if the key isn't a Steam key, you'll still need a Steam account to claim it.
BenKii: I don't know since mine were already linked years ago.
Grargar: OK, I decided to test that and unlinked my Steam account. When I go to the main page, the blue "Claim Free Copy" button changes to a "Link Steam account" one. So, even if the key isn't a Steam key, you'll still need a Steam account to claim it.
This is starting to make sense now. Thanks Grargar for taking the time to do the experiment and clearing up the confusion around this.
Dunno if anyone posted this:

Make War Not Love 3 - Prize 1

"Go to any of the following pages and click "Install Game" to add all of the games in this package to your account. You will only need to do this once. "

Includes 6 items: Golden Axe™, Hell Yeah! Pimp My Rabbit Pack, Hell Yeah! Virtual Rabbit Missions, Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit, Jet Set Radio, Sega Classics.

Just click download, it will add games + dlc's automatically to your Steam account, you don't have to install anything.

Edit: Here is what unlocks next: http://www.makewarnotlove.com/results.php

Round 2: Streets of Rage II, Binary Domain, Condemned: Criminal Origins.

Round 3: Gunstar Heroes, Renegade Ops, Viking: Battle for Asgard.

Edit 2: It looks like 48 hours between deals.
Post edited February 17, 2016 by PainOfSalvation
That humble bundle was awesome. I bought 2.

;)
Probably already mentioned before, but IndieGala has Shadow of Mordor GOTY for $12.
Is it just me, or is HumbleBundle devaluing its brand with these awful bundles for their supposedly flagship model?
I've been buying more of their weekly bundles than their main bundles.

Or have they decided to shift upwards to a more premium model with the $12 Monthly bundle. I know I've been sticking with it because of their reveals.

Month 1 - Let's try it out and see.
Month 2 - Give it another month and see if the quality drops.
Month 3 - Quality didn't drop, although curses! I had already bought two of last month's games, but if I hadn't I would have been extremely pleased, rather than just pleased. So I'll give it another month.
Month 4 - Alien Isolation! Oh, yeah, getting this month.
Month 5 - Ark: Survival Evolved! A wishlisted game I haven't bought yet! Staying in for another month.

Hopefully, game devs will still want to feature on the regular bundles, rather than holding out for an invite to the monthly. Because, then, quality will keep on going downhill. :(
Getcomposted: Is it just me, or is HumbleBundle devaluing its brand with these awful bundles for their supposedly flagship model?
I've been buying more of their weekly bundles than their main bundles.

Or have they decided to shift upwards to a more premium model with the $12 Monthly bundle. I know I've been sticking with it because of their reveals.

Month 1 - Let's try it out and see.
Month 2 - Give it another month and see if the quality drops.
Month 3 - Quality didn't drop, although curses! I had already bought two of last month's games, but if I hadn't I would have been extremely pleased, rather than just pleased. So I'll give it another month.
Month 4 - Alien Isolation! Oh, yeah, getting this month.
Month 5 - Ark: Survival Evolved! A wishlisted game I haven't bought yet! Staying in for another month.

Hopefully, game devs will still want to feature on the regular bundles, rather than holding out for an invite to the monthly. Because, then, quality will keep on going downhill. :(
I tapped out after this month.

The games that have been included so far, have been good to great for my taste (well most of them anyway), but unfortunately I've already owned most those titles and/or wasn't considering playing some of the rest of the offered titles any time soon.

Since it is a subscription based thing, It would also be great (and more trustworthy/ straightforward of them) if they didn't do the whole "look, you will get this game for sure but the rest are a SURPISE! Will you get a good game? A game in your wishlist? A game that -even though it's critically acclaimed- it really is not your jam and you will never touch? Will you get a stinker? Who knows? It's a mystery! Oooooooooh". And the "this game for sure" is an improvement only recently added -since February's monthly.

Don't even know how this mostly-blind faith-based subscripition model can be viable, once the initial curiosity about the HB Monthy inavoidably dwindles.
Getcomposted: Is it just me, or is HumbleBundle devaluing its brand with these awful bundles for their supposedly flagship model?
Actually it's more of the whole industry than only Humble Bundle, Steam used to have great deals (-75%) but now they prefer to publicize the games during the sales and previous games that had i higher discount, let's say -75%, now only have something like -33 ~ -50%,

Not to say that the pc market is flooded with trash since Steam decided that greenlight was a good idea, most of the indie bundles nowadays are filled with those and the selling point is "This game has Steam cards". Really?

Most of my pc games come from bundles and my Steam wishlist is more of a "i'll get these games whenever they appear on a bundle", i don't even remember when was the last time that i actually bought a game outside of a bundle, and perhaps i'm projecting my opinion but i think it's something global and that is why developers/publishers are avoiding devaluing their games by putting them in bundles or giving high discounts...