It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Build a Greenlight Bundle #38 on Groupees is now live

Pay from $1 to $3 for your pick of

- Space Hole
- Mystica: The Ninth Society
- Mini's Magic World
- Adventure of Dyno
- HeartBeat
- Desert Thunder: Strike Force
- FAR STARS
- Bacteria

BONUS

- Calcu-late
madth3: Build a Greenlight Bundle #38 on Groupees is now live

Pay from $1 to $3 for your pick of

- Space Hole
- Mystica: The Ninth Society
- Mini's Magic World
- Adventure of Dyno
- HeartBeat
- Desert Thunder: Strike Force
- FAR STARS
- Bacteria

BONUS

- Calcu-late
Aw, I didn't buy into this one, but there are some pretty cool ones there! Ah well, I'm sure I can choose just two to buy, and console myself by saying I saved money...

I'm thinking Bacteria, and maybe HeartBeat? Unless anyone has their own suggestions?
high rated
Since there are not enough bundles for all the Greenlight games
;)

<span class="bold">DIG Greenlight Bundle 5</span>

$1.99 for 8 games on Itch.io and Greenlight

- Kabitis
- Microbits
- Rebellion Ages
- A New Age
- Broken Dreams
- Sixtieth Kilometer
- The Odyssey
- Caravanserail
amok: Space Hulk is -90%. The ultimate pack is £2.99
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/45516/
I never got around to actually play it but the hoarder in me thinks about getting the campaign DLCs for 1.59 euros...
Post edited January 28, 2016 by blotunga
Space Hulk is very faifthul to the board game. Space Hulk: Ascension is more in line with a videogame (everyone is waiting for the 1.4.2 patch that will solve the problems introduced in the last DLC's).

To be honest, i kind of liked the JA Flashback. It was definitely more in line with the old games, but the company underestimated the costs and the expectations from the fans were too high compared with what realistically could be made. Not a bad game, but not a great one either.

Space Hulk got our realtively okay and by now, the original is fully playable, with minor snags from time to time. That's the game to buy now, especially if you want a perfect reproduction of the board game. If you want something more in line with a PC game...get Ascension and wait for the final patch.
amok: Space Hulk is -90%. The ultimate pack is £2.99
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/45516/
blotunga: I never got around to actually play it but the hoarder in me thinks about getting the campaign DLCs for 1.59 euros...
I'd suggest you try the game first, it will be pretty frustrating at the beginning, so you' d better check out if you like to work trough it or not.

for the DLC only Defilement and Space Wolfs are worth getting, IMHO. Halcyon ist timed mission and Torment multiplayer focused, and skins are obsolete, all not my thing. If it's yours, things are different of course.
But when we get back to reality we're talking about €$1.59 here.
Post edited January 28, 2016 by dyscode
dyscode:
I was thinking about this package... so no skins, I don't care about those either. It's a TBS so as a junkie I will probably like it.
But got it...
Post edited January 28, 2016 by blotunga
Assassin's Creed Weekend on GG.

Unity is only €$10 but from what I read it's still a bugged mess.

dyscode:
blotunga: I was thinking about this package... so no skins, I don't care about those either. It's a TBS so as a junkie I will probably like it.
But got it...
So I guess you cannot go wrong here anyway :)
Post edited January 28, 2016 by dyscode
blotunga: I was thinking about this package... so no skins, I don't care about those either. It's a TBS so as a junkie I will probably like it.
But got it...
This package still requires that you own the base game so, if you don't already have it, it's somewhat cheaper to just go for the Ultimate package.
Grargar: This package still requires that you own the base game so, if you don't already have it, it's somewhat cheaper to just go for the Ultimate package.
I already had the base from some bundle... I hate it when bundles provide only the base game. I'm beginning to avoid those bundles.
2.34 for all the DLC's. Not so bad.
Groupees Bundle in a Box #6 preorder

https://groupees.com/biab6

$1.25 for 6 games, 3 albums, and 1 video
triock: Groupees Bundle in a Box #6 preorder

https://groupees.com/biab6

$1.25 for 6 games, 3 albums, and 1 video
It's been a while since I saw a BIAB bundle. 6 DRM-free games for $1.25 is not bad at all (plus 3 albums & 1 video).
The Witcher 3 (Gog code) from Amazon.uk is £0.72. I'm from the US so they won't let me buy it. Can anyone from the UK confirm if this deal is legit? Seems way too good to be true.
Humble Weekly returns, this time with:

<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Focus Home Interactive 2</span>

$1
Mars: War Logs
Space Run (Also for Mac and Linux)
Pix the Cat (Also for Mac and Linux)
Yesterday
Final Exam

BTA
Wargame: European Escalation (Also for Mac and Linux)
Contrast: Collector's Edition
Game of Thrones
Cities XL Platinum
Bound by Flame (Also for Linux)
Etherium
coupon for 33% off Blood Bowl 2 in the Humble Store

$15
Farming Simulator 2013 Titanium Edition (Also for Mac)
Of Orcs and Men
Cities XXL
Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition
Styx: Master of Shadows
coupons for 33% off Act Of Aggression and 50% off Farming Simulator 15

$40
Focus Selection Pack*

*Includes:

Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition
Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition
Bound By Flame
Cities XXL
Contrast Collector's Edition
Etherium
Faery - Legends of Avalon
Farming Simulator 2013 – Classics
Farming Simulator 2013 - Official Expansion (Titanium)
Farming Simulator 2013 Titanium Edition
Final Exam
Game of Thrones
Mars: War Logs
Of Orcs And Men
Pix the Cat
Pro Cycling Manager 2015
R.A.W. Realms of Ancient War
Runaway: A Road Adventure
Runaway: The Dream of The Turtle
Runaway: A Twist of Fate
Space Run
Styx: Master of Shadows
Yesterday

NOTE: The Focus Selection Pack includes many games that are also in the bundle; those games will be provided as part of a single Focus Selection Pack key. The only games that you will receive individual keys for will be Wargame EU Escalation and Cities XL Platinum.

All games require a Steam account.
Post edited January 28, 2016 by Grargar