It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: or ketchup! O_____o
DyNaer: er chat in french = cat ; you want to eat a cat with some ketchup ? :P
More than Gnu!
DyNaer: i can't find any of my posts downvoted , only way would be to target those in the archives.... or to exploit a bug.

this guy has nothing to do ?
Dunno about archives but i do know where my posts are getting downvoted, it was where all started...

Cyraxpt: Guess i wasn't wrong in the first place, not sure what is your problem but if you think that your downvotes will afect me, eh, already lost +700 so i won't shed a tear. ;)
Negatus: In the entire time I've had an account with GOG, I've only used the down-vote a few times and only for truly malevolent posts. Sorry if you feel I've been unfairly targeting you rather than joking around. I will refrain from further off-topic posts here. Back to questionable deals and bundles!
If you're being honest here (and i have to believe it because my only reason to even point it out was because i don't remember interacting with you so it was weird that you were "teasing" me without any reason) it was just bad timming with hard-to-interpret posts (as usual on the internet).

In short, "we're cool".

Now i have to break the chain and post some... deal. Uhm... uhm... Amazon.com has some free apps, i would post the link but my internet is all f'd up today so i can't even open the page without the modem disconnecting, it had... uhm... Lifeline, a game where some astronaut will send you messages throught the day and you have to give her advices. Yeah... It's almost like a tamagoshi.
Cyraxpt: Dunno about archives but i do know where my posts are getting downvoted, it was where all started...
I can't send you the link provided by Sachys dues to your own privacy settings, it explains all ..... it's quite disturbing ...since the time the bug is present.
The cheapest price Pillars of Eternity (Steam) has been at Greenman Gaming 60% off @ US$17.99 plus use VOUCHER CODE: XMAS20-PERGMG-SVINGS reducing the price to US$14.40 or a total of 68% off.

Also if you own the 3 Van Helsing games, there is a new version out called The Final Cut, that you can get for free by logging into their site with your Steam account . The official post about it is on the Steam forums [url=http://steamcommunity.com/app/400170/discussions/0/490125103628159104/]here.

It has trading cards too :)
high rated
Call me when Pillars hits 85%. :)

I miss so much these days by refusing to open an account at itch. It's so grand. :)
DyNaer: i can't find any of my posts downvoted , only way would be to target those in the archives.... or to exploit a bug.

this guy has nothing to do ?
Cyraxpt: Dunno about archives but i do know where my posts are getting downvoted, it was where all started...
I've just started upvoting you because of this. If I see people with negative rep and who seem generally well-liked by the community, I try to dig 'em out a little bit since I'm guessing they got buried by the bots.
Tarnicus: The cheapest price Pillars of Eternity (Steam) has been at Greenman Gaming 60% off @ US$17.99 plus use VOUCHER CODE: XMAS20-PERGMG-SVINGS reducing the price to US$14.40 or a total of 68% off.

Also if you own the 3 Van Helsing games, there is a new version out called The Final Cut, that you can get for free by logging into their site with your Steam account . The official post about it is on the Steam forums [url=http://steamcommunity.com/app/400170/discussions/0/490125103628159104/]here.

I wonder where the Final Cut is from GOG. I rebought the first 2 games here just to get it, but it seems that they haven't yet made good on their promise.
Tarnicus: The cheapest price Pillars of Eternity (Steam) has been at Greenman Gaming 60% off @ US$17.99 plus use VOUCHER CODE: XMAS20-PERGMG-SVINGS reducing the price to US$14.40 or a total of 68% off.

blotunga: I wonder where the Final Cut is from GOG. I rebought the first 2 games here just to get it, but it seems that they haven't yet made good on their promise.
According to Neocore's press release owning all 3, even across Steam and GOG, will result in a copy of the Final Cut. When it gets to GOG is another story lol I just read the thread on it to see what was happening, and it looks like a case of "when the sun, the stars and the moon align, and someone could be bothered."

"I recommend folowing brown's advice, ask for a steam key. I asked for one while trying to get a confirmation that I would still get a GOG copy, they were just fine with it, didn't raised any objections, so regardless of owning or not a steam copy we will get the GOG copy when it finally arrives here."

From Van Helsing GOG forums
PincushionMan: Back OT:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (uPlay via Amazon) $7.50 - 80% off
UPlay via Steam seems to be cheaper at the moment. I was tempted by the offer for a moment but I keep reading about crashes and savegames vanishing in the PC version, which wouldn't be a first for Ubisoft (see the issue with the Rayman Origin savegame getting corrupted, forcing you to start from scratch). :(
budejovice: Call me when Pillars hits 85%. :)
Nuuvem ($7.25)? :p

zeogold: I've just started upvoting you because of this. If I see people with negative rep and who seem generally well-liked by the community, I try to dig 'em out a little bit since I'm guessing they got buried by the bots.
Thank you but don't bother, Gog and the twat made rep useless, the awareness of my person works better anyway... *continues distribuing profile pamphlets*
PincushionMan: Back OT:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (uPlay via Amazon) $7.50 - 80% off
Leroux: UPlay via Steam seems to be cheaper at the moment. I was tempted by the offer for a moment but I keep reading about crashes and savegames vanishing in the PC version, which wouldn't be a first for Ubisoft (see the issue with the Rayman Origin savegame getting corrupted, forcing you to start from scratch). :(
Until yesterday is was $5 on GamersGate, uPlay-key.
I find it pretty annoying having to 2 game-clients bothering me.

As for the reports. Always check the the entry-date. Sometimes they date back to release date and are obsolete.
Awesome Game, if you ask me. had no problem with loosing saves, yet.
Post edited December 29, 2015 by dyscode
Psychonauts (PC Steam key) is $0.99 on Amazon.

Link
dyscode: As for the reports. Always check the the entry-date. Sometimes they date back to release date and are obsolete.
I think some of them were fairly recent, from November or so. And I recall that all some Ubisoft official had to say about the Rayman issue was to back up your savegames in the Explorer, so I don't have high hopes of this problem being patched. I'm aware that many will play through the game without experiencing this issue, but the possibility of it occurring to some random players (which might be me) is scary enough for me not to touch it. I don't want to play through 70% of the game or so only to see my savegame erased before I get to complete it, as I have absolutely no interest in replaying games.
dyscode: As for the reports. Always check the the entry-date. Sometimes they date back to release date and are obsolete.
Leroux: I think some of them were fairly recent, from November or so. And I recall that all some Ubisoft official had to say about the Rayman issue was to back up your savegames in the Explorer, so I don't have high hopes of this problem being patched. I'm aware that many will play through the game without experiencing this issue, but the possibility of it occurring to some random players (which might be me) is scary enough for me not to touch it. I don't want to play through 70% of the game or so only to see my savegame erased before I get to complete it, as I have absolutely no interest in replaying games.
http://www.gamesave-manager.com/
:)
I'll give that program a try, thanks!