It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Impaler26: The pre-order is live and the bundle starts in ~7 hours.
Confirmed game: Spirits of Xanadu
high rated
Impaler26: I felt like throwing $3 out of the window so i pre-ordered it.
Same!

Year-end is going to see some changes in my buying of crappy games on sites other than GOG, so I'm allowing myself to slip here and there as the moment approaches. :)
MangaGamer has started its Winter Sale, which runs until December the 25th. 20 games have been discounted with 7 surprise games that will receive discounts on the 25th.
Additionally, all the games released in 2015 will net you tripple amount of MG points if you buy them until the 4th of January. You can use MG points to get discounts on your other purchases.
It also must be noted that MangaGamer has recently changed its stance on DRM and has been removing it from their titles for some time now. There are very few DRMed titles left on MG store. Only 4 sale titles out of 20 still retain DRM:
eden* PLUS+MOSAIC
Princess Evangile
d2b vs DEARDROPS -Cross the Future-
Cho Dengeki Stryker
Indiegala - Friday Special Bundle

$1:

- Lonath Online
- Data Jammers: FastForward
- Your Quest

$2.49 (before price increases):

- Catorize
- Vox Populi Vox Dei 2
- Clandestinity of Elsie
- Edge of Space
- Primal Carnage
- Super Space Meltdown
- Tracks and Turrets
- Aces of the Luftwaffe
- BRAINPIPE: A Plunge to Unhumanity
Impaler26: The pre-order is live and the bundle starts in ~7 hours.
madth3: Confirmed game: Spirits of Xanadu
and at least some hungry people fed.

the rest of Bundle is meh.
There is a Kalypso sale on BundleS̶t̶e̶a̶m̶Stars

As part of it you can get
- <span class="bold">Omerta City of Gangsters</span> Complete Bundle for $2.99
- <span class="bold">Dungeons II</span> Bundle for a slightly bigger price.
Everyone grabbed their Free copy of Giants: Citizen Kabuto from GOG off the front page I hope . . .
wanderer_27: Everyone grabbed their Free copy of Giants: Citizen Kabuto from GOG off the front page I hope . . .
I guess it is worth mentioning, since the front page is now super, super long. =P
<span class="bold">Redshitf Blueshift</span> is the current IGS deal

Steam only / Win, Mac, Linux
BTA for the soundtrack

-

<span class="bold">QuestRun</span> is the current Advent deal for $1.99
DRM-Free, Desura, Steam /
wanderer_27: Everyone grabbed their Free copy of Giants: Citizen Kabuto from GOG off the front page I hope . . .
Thanks, I would have missed that...
Today at IGS Advent Calender is Glitchhikers Premium for $1
Another Every Monday Bundle on IndieGala

$1.89 (first 24 hours) for six Steam games

- Bitardia
- Dracula's Legacy
- Caverns of the Snow Witch
- Showing Tonight: Mindhunters Incident
- Russian Horror Story
- Appointment With FEAR

===================================================================================

And the IGS advent deal is <span class="bold">Auditorium</span>

$1.49
DRM-Free, Steam / Win, Mac
Comes with soundtrack and a couple of extra soundtracks.
Post edited December 14, 2015 by madth3
I want Caverns of the Snow Witch but the other games are shite so i'll pass. :D
A little bit sneaky this time, but you need to go to the GOG Worms bundle and "buy" WORMS FORTS: UNDER SIEGE.

It's Free today, you'll need to run through the Checkout process still, but it's Free :)
wanderer_27: A little bit sneaky this time, but you need to go to the GOG Worms bundle and "buy" WORMS FORTS: UNDER SIEGE.

It's Free today, you'll need to run through the Checkout process still, but it's Free :)
Eh? I don't think you need to do a full checkout - just need to click on the Claim button, and it should be added to your account (similar to the Giants: Citizen Kabuto freebie). Though it is buried a little by being placed on the bundle page, rather than front page.