It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When you already got Letter Quest on Steam it should be upgraded by now:

News from the dev:
If you own the original Letter Quest on Steam, you now own Letter Quest Remastered too - check your Steam library! If you don't see the game, you may have to log out of Steam and log back in, but it should show up automatically.
Leroux: Is it worth it to get the bundle just for these two enhanced editions if I already own the regular ones? Does anyone know what they add to the games?
In the case of Letter Quest, it mainly adds an infinite mode where you don't recover health between fights and you have to see how far can you go.

I got it for free (as gixgox pointed out) and used it as an excuse to replay the game because I really enjoyed it but would not have bought it again. (Although, I did not bought it the first time either, come to think of it... thanks HSL!)
siulebuo: - Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
Leroux: Is it worth it to get the bundle just for these two enhanced editions if I already own the regular ones? Does anyone know what they add to the games?
Check post #5 from the following link for more details: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/768262-guacamelee-super-turbo-championship-edition/69497792
gixgox: When you already got Letter Quest on Steam it should be upgraded by now:
I bought it DRM-free from the Humble Store when I think it wasn't on Steam yet, but I just checked to find an unused Steam key in my Humble account that when redeemed also gave me the Remastered edition. Thanks! A shame though that they didn't upgrade the DRM-free version as well.

I also bought Guacamelee Gold from Humble / directly from the devs (DRM-free and Steam), for the full price, and it seems there is no option to upgrade it without buying another copy, which really sucks. Teaches you not to buy games early and at full price (especially considering I still haven't played through it, but if I had it would be even more annoying because I don't like to replay games).

madth3: In the case of Letter Quest, it mainly adds an infinite mode where you don't recover health between fights and you have to see how far can you go.
Grargar: Check post #5 from the following link for more details: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/768262-guacamelee-super-turbo-championship-edition/69497792
Thanks!
Post edited December 03, 2015 by Leroux
Leroux: ...
I bought it DRM-free from the Humble Store when I think it wasn't on Steam yet, but I just checked to find an unused Steam key in my Humble account that when redeemed also gave me the Remastered edition. Thanks! A shame though that they didn't upgrade the DRM-free version as well.
Redownload the Humble file, maybe they updated it. There should be a release date shown of a new version.
I don't have it on Humble, so I can't check it.
Otherwise contact the dev. He gave the remastered version away to the owners of the base game on Steam, so he should also give it to the Non-Steamers.
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Gambitious Digital Entertainment</span>

PWYW
Breach & Clear (Also for Mac and Linux)
Hard Reset Extended Edition
Mutant Mudds Deluxe
25% off coupon for Hard West Collector's Edition on the Humble Store
33% off coupon for Pathologic Classic HD on the Humble Store

BTA
Breach & Clear: Deadline (Also for Mac and Linux)
Xeodrifter Special Edition
Magnetic: Cage Closed Collector's Edition

$8
Train Fever (Also for Mac and Linux)

The two Breach & Clear games have a DRM-free build and a Steam key. The rest of the games only have a Steam key.
Post edited December 03, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Gambitious Digital Entertainment</span>

PWYW
Breach & Clear (Also for Mac and Linux)
Hard Reset Extended Edition
Mutant Mudds Deluxe
25% off coupon for Hard West Collector's Edition on the Humble Store
33% off coupon for Pathologic Classic HD on the Humble Store

BTA
Breach & Clear: Deadline (Also for Mac and Linux)
Xeodrifter Special Edition
Magnetic: Cage Closed Collector's Edition

$8
Train Fever (Also for Mac and Linux)

The two Breach & Clear games have a DRM-free build and a Steam key. The rest of the games only have a Steam key.
Ooooh, nice! The current BTA of $3.24 is a really nice price for the two Breach & Clear games. One less reason for me to try my luck at mystery games this sale around, it seems...
Relating this new game store GOG:

Has anyone noticed when filtering the full catalog for [FREE] games, that the TBA games are showing up at the bottom?

Upcoming games include (I guess mostly Stardock) - prices are from Steam

Sorcerer King - 4X TBS (with RPG elements) Metacritic 75, user score 6.6 / Mixed (47 users), Steam: Mostly Positive $40 base price. Sort of an offshoot of the Elemental 4X series. Most negative reviews spoke of very limited replay-ability.

Servo - RTS - Steam: Very Positive (63 users) - $20

Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion - RTS - Metacritic 82, user score 7.7 / Gen Favorable (247 users), Steam: Very Positive (4550 users), Base price $40, with DLC (2) $50, with soundtrack $60

Underrail - TBS (with RPG elements, isometric pixel art) Metacritic user score 8.4 / Gen Favorable (9 users), Steam (early access since 2013): Very Positive (338 users), $10. nearly very low system requirements (15 year old computer OK, but must have graphics card from 2009 or so with Shader Model 2)

Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes - 4X TBS. I can talk a bit about this one, as I purchased Elemental back before it was released. Game was so buggy, and un-fun that Stardock apologized and gave me Fallen Enchantress and FE:Legendary Heroes for free.
Idea is that it's sorta like Warlords / Master of Magic / Lords of Magic / Age of Wonders, but after a magical cataclysm. I've installed it, but to date I just can't seem to get into it like I could with the original, as broken as it was.
Reviews:
Metacritic: 80
Metacritic Users: 7.6 / Gen Favorable (147 users)
Steam: Mostly Positive (1314 users)
Price (steam) is $25. With DLC (6) $45
Seems like a lot of the complaints on Steam are about UI (not good from a UI company), and Stardock's proprietary Goo DRM. It seems to become angered if you frequently change your hardware. Someone else commented that you're better of off playing Civ4 with the Fall from Heaven 2 than this game. BTW, the FfH2 developer was recruited by Brad to work on this game, but it's clear he wasn't given full license to run with it (unlike what he said he'd do).
Groupees This is a Throwback bundle preorder

https://groupees.com/throwback

$1 minimum - 5 games, 5 Albums & 1 Comics

2 steam (repeats) + 3 greenlight
Post edited December 03, 2015 by triock
high rated
Is the groupees background (or font/title in this case) ever for an album in a mixed bundle? Because that sure seems like Black Keys, as just pointed out by someone in chat. I might throw in $1...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_iG7oG5TvjjI/TSGOp9Hc5PI/AAAAAAAAQHE/hLvf8PzGoZs/s1600/the-black-keys-brothers-album-cover.jpg
Post edited December 04, 2015 by budejovice
triock: Groupees This is a Throwback bundle preorder

https://groupees.com/throwback

$1 minimum - 5 games, 5 Albums & 1 Comics

2 steam (repeats) + 3 greenlight
Reserve price: $1

In bundle (by background):
Orange Moon - Platform-type game trying to be greenlit. Looks a bit like Metroid, but looking again I noticed a Level 2-1 screenshot.

Bundle Guesses (with about 14 hrs to go)
Marvin's Mittens (Steam), usually $6 - platform adventure type game? Graphics looked decent.
Someone else mentioned it my be CRIMBO, though, which is awaiting green light.
Super Helmets on Fire DX Ultra Edition Plus Alpha - 8-bit platformer. Interesting avatars. One is plumber in green named 'Fluigi', and a guy in a suit/helmet had the title 'Force Ranger'. Probably a game for us old people. Also awaiting green light.
Post edited December 04, 2015 by PincushionMan
Not a deal, but I noticed Gentrive 2 is now free on IndieGameStand

https://indiegamestand.com/free-games/211/gentrieve-2/

I quite liked it. Quirky little time waster.
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (PS3 Pre-Owned) is $0.99+tax at Gamestop. Orders over $25 have free shipping or you can pickup at store for free.

Link
I know people argue against new accounts at new places. I understand fully. I don't have an account at itch.io - with scores of codes available to me through bundles, for example.

But, especially if you don't live in a VAT country and if one of your main reasons to be on GOG is drm-free gaming, you should really check out fireflower if you haven't yet. Their catalog is full of stuff not on gog, but of higher quality than groupees. Lots of adventure games. And my total at checkout just always shocks me.

I just bought 6 games with a (converted from Euros) list price of $46.19. VAT was subtracted, nice deals, I used about $1.50 in fireflower points. And even with the hit from the paypal conversion from euros, I spent less than $5.75.
Epic Games is giving away Shadow Complex for free to celebrate the holidays. PC or Mac.

https://www.epicgames.com/shadowcomplex/