It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PaterAlf: Titan Quest Gold - $4.00 (Steam)
I'd advise against getting this version, even if you're fine with Steam. I got it on a cheap sale, too, and for some reasons had problems to get it to run correctly.* Bought the DRM-free version from GamersGate later on, and that one worked perfectly fine. It's English only, while Steam supports several languages, but since the original is English and the German version is cut on Steam anyway, I didn't mind.

* EDIT: I should mention that I got Titan Quest from Steam, not Titan Quest Gold (which I got from GG), so there's a possibility that my issues were related to the main game only, not the Gold edition. But no guarantees.
Post edited November 09, 2015 by Leroux
Leroux: I'd advise against getting this version, even if you're fine with Steam. I got it on a cheap sale, too, and for some reasons had problems to get it to run correctly.* Bought the DRM-free version from GamersGate later on, and that one worked perfectly fine. It's English only, while Steam supports several languages, but since the original is English and the German version is cut on Steam anyway, I didn't mind.

* EDIT: I should mention that I got Titan Quest from Steam, not Titan Quest Gold (which I got from GG), so there's a possibility that my issues were related to the main game only, not the Gold edition. But no guarantees.
I heard that Dotemu works on a release of Titan Quest on PC and tablets, in a DRM-free version, for 2016.
IndieGala Every Monday Bundle #85 of Steam games
Pay $1.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get the following 7 Steam Games.

Sir! I'd Like To Report A Bug! (STEAM) +
GooCubelets (STEAM) +
Luna's Wandering Stars (STEAM) +
Fiends of Imprisonment (STEAM) +
Demons with Shotguns (STEAM)
Zxill: A Legend of Time (STEAM)
House of Caravan (STEAM)
PaterAlf: Titan Quest Gold - $4.00 (Steam)
Leroux: I'd advise against getting this version, even if you're fine with Steam. I got it on a cheap sale, too, and for some reasons had problems to get it to run correctly.* Bought the DRM-free version from GamersGate later on, and that one worked perfectly fine. It's English only, while Steam supports several languages, but since the original is English and the German version is cut on Steam anyway, I didn't mind.

My Steam-version of Titan Quest Gold doesn't work right as well. I tried the suggested solutions, but it still didn't work right. Never had that kind of problem back in the day when the game came out.
Acriz:
Presuming you're on 64bit windows (as are the majority having problems with the game ive noticed), did you add it to the list of DEP exceptions?! - I think that was all I actually had to do with it - but that was a hard-drive ago.
I installed the TQ demo on steam - it wouldn't even launch unless I turned on virtual memory. Maybe tinkering with memory would have been the only problem, but with a sizable backlog (including a handful of other ARPGs) I decided it just wasn't worth messing with.
Acriz:
Sachys: Presuming you're on 64bit windows (as are the majority having problems with the game ive noticed), did you add it to the list of DEP exceptions?! - I think that was all I actually had to do with it - but that was a hard-drive ago.
That was my problem and it had something to do with the english and german language files. I could play it with german text, but since the voice acting is in english, why bother? Unfortunately all the copy-pasta-solutions, which people claimed helped them, wouldn't work for me or only partially.
Sachys: Presuming you're on 64bit windows (as are the majority having problems with the game ive noticed), did you add it to the list of DEP exceptions?! - I think that was all I actually had to do with it - but that was a hard-drive ago.
Acriz: That was my problem and it had something to do with the english and german language files. I could play it with german text, but since the voice acting is in english, why bother? Unfortunately all the copy-pasta-solutions, which people claimed helped them, wouldn't work for me or only partially.
Hmmm... how long ago was this?! (may have been before or after I last downloaded it - back end of 2012)
Sachys:
Earlier this year. But the forum post mentioning this problem date back to 2012/13.
Sachys:
Acriz: Earlier this year. But the forum post mentioning this problem date back to 2012/13.
I'll see if I can download it soon and get back to you - my net is poo, but I've also had the urge to play it again

MaxFulvus: I heard that Dotemu works on a release of Titan Quest on PC and tablets, in a DRM-free version, for 2016.
I wonder if this is why GOG hasnt got it yet. Ive asked Nordic a few times but no response..
MaxFulvus: I heard that Dotemu works on a release of Titan Quest on PC and tablets, in a DRM-free version, for 2016.
Niggles: I wonder if this is why GOG hasnt got it yet. Ive asked Nordic a few times but no response..
I believe Nordic stated somewhere that they're trying to make multiplayer functioning again before they would release it on GOG. At any rate, I got mine from GamersGate (DRM-free) and it works just fine for me on Win7.
Groupees High and Strange Bundle (Remute #9) preorder

https://groupees.com/remute9

8 games (4 Steam, 2 Greenlight, 2 DRM-Free) + 3 albums - $1 minimum preorder
Post edited November 10, 2015 by triock
I own Titan Quest Gold on Steam and never had any issue with it that I can remember other then not liking the game a whole bunch.
Impossible Creatures
was just released on Steam. First week it's 40% off - 5.99 euros

You can vote here to help bring it to GOG.
Post edited November 11, 2015 by innerring