It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

They unveiled the first Humble monthly today. For anyone who may not have know it is $12 a month, and had you preordered you were given Legend of Grimrock 2. You can't purchase the bundle after it is released., so if you buy in now you are paying for next months bundle. It is also subscribtion based so you will be charged the first Friday of every month for a new bundle. Anyhow the first bundle has 6 games in it! (7 if you include Legends of Grimrock 2)

Saints Row IV

Lethal League

Valkyria Chronicles

Sanctuary RPG(drm free download)

Besiege (drm free download)

Towerfall Ascension (drm free download)

LoG 2 also has a drm free download included. rest are Steam keys. I'm pretty damn happy with my purchase. Hope next month delievers too.

and a link
https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly
Post edited November 06, 2015 by Oathe
Groupees Build a Greenlight bundle 34 preorder

https://groupees.com/bagb34
Oathe: They unveiled the first Humble monthly today. For anyone who may not have know it is $12 a month, and had you preordered you were given Legend of Grimrock 2. You can't purchase the bundle after it is released., so if you buy in now you are paying for next months bundle. It is also subscribtion based so you will be charged the first Friday of every month for a new bundle. Anyhow the first bundle has 6 games in it! (7 if you include Legends of Grimrock 2)

Saints Row IV

Lethal League

Valkyria Chronicles

LoG 2 also has a drm free download included. rest are Steam keys. I'm pretty damn happy with my purchase. Hope next month delievers too.

and a link
Humble's gone downhill too much for me to have even been tempted by that.

Glad I didn't bite.
Post edited November 07, 2015 by wanderer_27
Oathe: They unveiled the first Humble monthly today. For anyone who may not have know it is $12 a month, and had you preordered you were given Legend of Grimrock 2. You can't purchase the bundle after it is released., so if you buy in now you are paying for next months bundle. It is also subscribtion based so you will be charged the first Friday of every month for a new bundle. Anyhow the first bundle has 6 games in it! (7 if you include Legends of Grimrock 2)

Saints Row IV

Lethal League

Valkyria Chronicles

and a link
The popular reaction to this has been...probably a bit more lukewarm than Humble Bundle would have liked. (If you feel like visiting Reddit, you can gaze upon the tide of angry rumblings here.).

I think it's still a nice selection of games, but maybe Humble needs to adjust the balance of preorder risk-reward so there are a lot fewer cases of buyer's remorse when the contents are revealed. (Not an easy problem to solve, as demonstrated by Groupees...but hopefully they'll work it out before too many subscribers drop off.)
Greenlight 3 bundle on daily indie game http://dailyindiegame.com/greenlightbundle_3.html

On a side note I can see how people could be disappointed with the humble monthly, but for me all but two I'm excited for. A lot of the people on Reddit aren't considering that Legend of Grimrock 2 was also part of the bundle it was just shown as a lure. Sort of how groupees tries to lure us in with a background image. On well. To each their own.

Saints Row IV

Lethal League

Valkyria Chronicles

and a link
expopower: The popular reaction to this has been...probably a bit more lukewarm than Humble Bundle would have liked. (If you feel like visiting Reddit, you can gaze upon the tide of angry rumblings here.).

I think it's still a nice selection of games, but maybe Humble needs to adjust the balance of preorder risk-reward so there are a lot fewer cases of buyer's remorse when the contents are revealed. (Not an easy problem to solve, as demonstrated by Groupees...but hopefully they'll work it out before too many subscribers drop off.)
"What's up with the disappointment? It's 2$ per game, what the hell?
[–]Jamesbuc[S] 6 points 2 hours ago
A mix of reasons.
One being that quality wise its full of niche titles (With the exception of Saints Row IV but that's another issue in of itself) with two multiplayer focused games (Towerfall and Lethal League), a slightly gimmicky physics title (Beseige) a tough sequel that assumed you played the original difficulty-wise (Legend of Grimrock 2) and two RPG titles with divisive artstyles (Valkyria Chronicles Anime stylings and Sanctuary RPG minimalist look). Not to mention Sanctuary RPG and its drama regarding previous bundle presence (too complicated to go into here).
Two: People feel cheated, namely ones who didn't read the support FAQs for the pack, this is down mostly to the 'Play - Discover games that haven't been featured in other bundles' slogan leading people to believe that it would be an all-unbundled title. (Which Saints Row IV and Sanctuary RPG are not). The higher than usual bundle price doesn't help this.
Three: Given the price and that its a blind-buy, people were expecting something more out of the ordinary. While Saints Row IV and Valkyria Chronicles are good, both have repeatedly have been on sale for cheap. In addition, people wouldn't exactly put Sanctuary RPG in the 'Out of the Ordinary' category.
Four: No DLC for Saints Row IV and as soon as the bundle drops, Humble are offering the GOTY edition with all extras for sale. It feels like a cheap pull, especially given that its been bundled before with all the DLC in tow and the game after it, Gat Outta Hell, hasn't been bundled before.
Five: People assuming the hints were for other games (such as the Skeleton = Shovel Knight or Rogue Legacy)
Theres other reasons too but these are the ones that come to mind"
Sums it up.
expopower: The popular reaction to this has been...probably a bit more lukewarm than Humble Bundle would have liked. (If you feel like visiting Reddit, you can gaze upon the tide of angry rumblings here.).

Niggles: "What's up with the disappointment? It's 2$ per game, what the hell?
[–]Jamesbuc[S] 6 points 2 hours ago
A mix of reasons.
One being that quality wise its full of niche titles (With the exception of Saints Row IV but that's another issue in of itself) with two multiplayer focused games (Towerfall and Lethal League), a slightly gimmicky physics title (Beseige) a tough sequel that assumed you played the original difficulty-wise (Legend of Grimrock 2) and two RPG titles with divisive artstyles (Valkyria Chronicles Anime stylings and Sanctuary RPG minimalist look). Not to mention Sanctuary RPG and its drama regarding previous bundle presence (too complicated to go into here).
Two: People feel cheated, namely ones who didn't read the support FAQs for the pack, this is down mostly to the 'Play - Discover games that haven't been featured in other bundles' slogan leading people to believe that it would be an all-unbundled title. (Which Saints Row IV and Sanctuary RPG are not). The higher than usual bundle price doesn't help this.
Three: Given the price and that its a blind-buy, people were expecting something more out of the ordinary. While Saints Row IV and Valkyria Chronicles are good, both have repeatedly have been on sale for cheap. In addition, people wouldn't exactly put Sanctuary RPG in the 'Out of the Ordinary' category.
Four: No DLC for Saints Row IV and as soon as the bundle drops, Humble are offering the GOTY edition with all extras for sale. It feels like a cheap pull, especially given that its been bundled before with all the DLC in tow and the game after it, Gat Outta Hell, hasn't been bundled before.
Five: People assuming the hints were for other games (such as the Skeleton = Shovel Knight or Rogue Legacy)
Theres other reasons too but these are the ones that come to mind"
Sums it up.
Doesn't help that Saints Row IV Game of the Century edition is on sale for $4.99 in their store this weekend either. They really blew this. There will probably be more layoffs for the Humble staff in the future.

Saints Row IV

Lethal League

Valkyria Chronicles

and a link
Glad that you had luck!

But it's barely worth the price with because of the _very high_ chance that one owns the games already, taken into account how often these have been on 75% off.
And I really doubt they can even hold that level...

But I am done with chance buys and preorder anyway and I am gald for that.
So this is me rambling into my beard...
Post edited November 07, 2015 by dyscode
triock: Groupees Build a Greenlight bundle 34 preorder

Bundle has now gone live!

Pay min $1 for two games, $3 for all eight:
- The Admin - kinda unfun-looking UE4 3rd-person action game
- Mech Anarchy - top-down arena shooter, can have bots or online multiplayer
- Age of Steel: Recharge - side-view strategy game? Not sure how to describe it, but cool effects
- Project Arrhythmia - music/rhythm-based shape-dodging game - looks good!
- ZaciSa: Defense of the Crayon Dimension! - crayon visual style 2D tower defence
- Store Manager: Cellular Edition - looks like...phone store simulator 2015? Seems feature-complete, at least
- A Wild Catgirl Appears! - VN with a catgirl, not much else to say
- Invisible X - cab-driving game...? May need a lot of work before it approaches what they're pitching

Bonuses:
- I must kill...: Fresh Meat (DELUXE VERSION) - light horror-adventure game, follows a butcher
- Apparently another one, but it's missing at the moment.
Post edited November 08, 2015 by expopower
MacGameStore Space & Aliens Sale: 30%-80% off a number of titles, most are 75% off.
Post edited November 07, 2015 by 01kipper
triock: Groupees Build a Greenlight bundle 34 preorder

expopower: Bundle has now gone live!

- The Admin - kinda unfun-looking UE4 3rd-person action game
- Mech Anarchy - top-down arena shooter, can have bots or online multiplayer
- Age of Steel: Recharge - side-view strategy game? Not sure how to describe it, but cool effects
- Project Arrhythmia - music/rhythm-based shape-dodging game - looks good!
- ZaciSa: Defense of the Crayon Dimension! - crayon visual style 2D tower defence
- Store Manager: Cellular Edition - looks like...phone store simulator 2015? Seems feature-complete, at least
- A Wild Catgirl Appears! - VN with a catgirl, not much else to say
- Invisible X - cab-driving game...? May need a lot of work before it approaches what they're pitching

Bonuses:
- I must kill...: Fresh Meat (DELUXE VERSION) - light horror-adventure game, follows a butcher
The Admin (is this meant to be a multiplayer or singleplayer game in future?)and Age of Steel seems the pick of this group. If the graphics on Wild Catgirl was better id get it.. but im picky about anime style artwork..lol
Post edited November 07, 2015 by Niggles
expopower: Bundle has now gone live!

[...]
Niggles: The Admin (is this meant to be a multiplayer or singleplayer game in future?)and Age of Steel seems the pick of this group. If the graphics on Wild Catgirl was better id get it.. but im picky about anime style artwork..lol
The Admin is definitely the nicest-looking game (3D graphic-wise) of the bunch. I was a little underwhelmed by the gameplay video, but I'm hoping that the dev will tighten up the game now that it's been greenlit.

Saints Row IV

Lethal League

Valkyria Chronicles

and a link
The main risk to me (given my backlog) was the bundle likely having games that I already had. I bought Saints Row IV game of century (or something like that) and Besiege not too long ago and those would be only games of bundle I would really be interested in. I don't know about the others, but I'm sure some are good for their target audience - but nothing I was looking for.

For somebody starting out without much of a backlog it might be a pretty good way to go though.
Oathe: ...
Well, there are 3 games from my wishlist (+ LoG2) and I own only one, so in the end it wouldn't be a bad deal but... I still can't stand blind bags...

And I can only imagine it getting worse and worse....
Post edited November 09, 2015 by Trid
is running a [url=http://www.shinyloot.com/sales]Black Friday Rotating Warmup Sale for the next 14 days.

Some of today's offers:

Dark Fall - $1.00 (DRM-free)
Dark Fall 2 - $1.00 (DRM-free)
The Raven - Digital Deluxe Edition - $6.00 (DRM-free)
Airline Tycoon Deluxe - $2.00 (DRM-free)
Cognition: An erica Redd Thriller - $3.75 (DRM-free)
Millennium 5 - $2.50 (DRM-free)
Titan Quest Gold - $4.00 (Steam)
Post edited November 09, 2015 by PaterAlf