It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gixgox: IndieGala Every Monday Bundle of Steam games

Pay $1.89 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get the following 6 Steam Games.

Read Only Memories (STEAM) +
OASE - Other Age Second Encounter (STEAM) +
Swords & Crossbones: An Epic Pirate Story (STEAM) +
The Adventures of Fatman (STEAM) +
SWR JST DX Selective Memory Erase Effect (STEAM) +
Caveman Craig (STEAM)
gixgox:
This one is not too shabby. I just grabbed it. :D
From the game card:

Release Date: 6 Oct, 2015
Only OASE is an older game, all the others are from 2015.
A bundle without any duplicates for me - reason enough to buy it.
Post edited November 02, 2015 by gixgox
And more food from BundleStars for us bundle addicts:
Horde Bundle
For the first 48 hours only, grab 12 vast and varied Steam keys for only $2.99 in the new Horde Bundle, saving 98%!

From mythical RPG and paranormal activity to truckin' great simulators and big game hunting, grab this bundle before the price rises!

18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker
Age of Enigma: The Sixth Ghost
Drakensang: The River of Time
Drakensang - Phileasson's Secret (DLC)
Hot Dish
Hunting Unlimited 2008
Hunting Unlimited 2010
Mahjongg Investigations: Under Suspicion
Midnight Outlaw: 6 Hours of SunUp
Mission Runway
Ride! Carnival Tycoon
Sprint Cars: Road to Knoxville
Post edited November 02, 2015 by gixgox
<span class="bold">Humble Mobile Bundle 16</span>

$1
Outwitters Humble Edition
Block Legend
Rocket ROBO

BTA
Ys Chronicles 1
Space Marshals
ALONE...
dyscode: But I surely admit, Condemned is not everybody's cup of tea. You have to work for it, esp. the melee. IF you are not willing to master that, you will have a hard time indeed.
Leroux: I was talking about Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth; it seems Condemned is not sold to Germans, so I didn't even bother to read about its potential flaws. ;)
I see, now makes much more sense to me :) well Dark Corner is also a great game with very forgivable flaws. The survial aspect, the horror all fits, well unitil way later in the game where it becomes a shooter.

When I played it first time I was surpised how puzzle heavy it is. So frrm time to time you really need to think.
The savegame system well you can argue about that you only can save at specific locations but as often as you want. I still found the save locations were numerous enough to not bother me much.
And the unbeatable enemys and opening doors it's only during the chase sequences or when the game gets story focussed, IIRC. The hunting sequence can get annoying, since the game expects you know what to do and where to go and does not hold you hand. You are surely going to repeat them more than once.
But I say it's worth it totally. :)
Post edited November 02, 2015 by dyscode
Deals Steam Weeklongs
Silecnce of Sleep is 80% off, €3

Dr. Who Adventures are 75% off, €5
they are not overly long 1-2 hours per episode and not very hard, but with a quite good athmosphere.

Planet Alcatraz 2 is 50% off €2,49
yes PART TWO!!!, - where was that coming from?

plus 128 other deals...
Post edited November 02, 2015 by dyscode
dyscode: Planet Alcatraz 2 is 50% off €2,49
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

I must own this!!!

Edit: arses - russian language only - presumably that means no English subs either. Well, as long as they dont dub it like the first one.
Post edited November 02, 2015 by Sachys
dyscode: Planet Alcatraz 2 is 50% off €2,49
Sachys: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

I must own this!!!

Edit: arses - russian language only - presumably that means no English subs either. Well, as long as they dont dub it like the first one.
ahhm, yes. Just saw that, too. °_°''
Sachys: Edit: ... russian language only - presumably that means no English subs either. Well, as long as they dont dub it like the first one.
Per the positive review: [paraphrased]
Voices - Russian (he likes it like that)
Subtitles / Interface - Russian. Unplayable without Subs & Interface in English, unless you speak Russian.
The following games have been added to the BTA tier of the <span class="bold">Humble Jumbo Bundle 5</span>:

Citizens of Earth (Steam, Windows)
Euro Truck Simulator 2 (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Teslagrad + Soundtrack (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
A Story About My Uncle + Soundtrack (Steam, Windows)
Post edited November 03, 2015 by Grargar
I've been curious about ETS2 for quite a while. If only they could be bothered to sell to me I would have already bought it for much more than this. A shame.
Graviteam -75% on Gamersgate
Grargar: The following games have been added to the BTA tier of the <span class="bold">Humble Jumbo Bundle 5</span>:
Worst. Jumbo. Ever.
The ones who still play CoD games you can pre-purchase black ops III 27% off over at GMG !

Yeah you read that right. 27% off and it didn't even come out yet. I hope I didn't miss something cause it's sounded unlikely for me too.

Also Anno 2205 is 44%off. How the hell they do that?

Anyway check it out if you think:

http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=siporozo
Post edited November 03, 2015 by rz4
Grargar: The following games have been added to the BTA tier of the <span class="bold">Humble Jumbo Bundle 5</span>:
stg83: Worst. Jumbo. Ever.
NARP!

*points over shoulder at jumbo sized Licurg doll