It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A few recommendations from the <span class="bold">daily deals</span> at FireFlower Games:

<span class="bold">Chicago 1930 - 1,00&euro; (90% off)</span>
<span class="bold">Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood - 1.00&euro; (87% off)</span>
<span class="bold">Perimeter + Perimeter: Emperor's Testament Pack - 1,75&euro; (75% off)</span>
Post edited October 23, 2015 by Impaler26
aquaSolus: Noticed there were some Konung fans over here, so here's a belated heads-up about the FireFlower Games autumn sale's Daily Deals : today (Day 4), there is a 75% off on Konung III (which you cannot get DRM-Free from anywhere else). So there you go. To quote the Daily Deals page : « New deals at approx. 6 p.m. AWST / 12 p.m. CEST / 10 a.m. UTC / 6 a.m. EDT » !
Damn, I think I have to get that. Not enough games based on those wonderful mythologies!

Seconded. Not sure why there isn't more Perimeter on GOG, they already have the base game.
Post edited October 23, 2015 by IAmSinistar
Indiegala Renegade Anna bundle:

Anna's Quest
Gomo
Journey of a Roach

$6.99 (before price increases). All Steam.

Anna's Quest is also $4.99 on WinGameStore (DRM-Free for Windows/Mac).
Post edited October 23, 2015 by pablodusk
high rated
It has been a nice sale at FireFlower. I won't be on internet this weekend, so I finished off my list today.

Of the games that are in the sale (majority of the catalog at 50-60%), I was hoping for a slightly greater variety in the Daily Deals at 75%+. But instead of complaining (too much), I just happily grabbed those that didn't at 50%.

Glad to be able to grab a couple of casuals. With my stance on DRM I don't have many opportunities. I'm more than covered on hard core. :)

I tried to drag my feet some on parts of the 1C selection (partially successfully) because I think those have the greatest chance of showing up here someday when the oldies possibilities start drying up even more than I think we're on the verge of seeing here.

Thanks @krillehog! :)
Trick or treat? Groupees Bundle of the Damned 4 can now be preordered for $2.50. No hints yet.

Edit: 5 games (3 Steam and 2 DRM-Free/Greenlight), 3 albums, 1 comic, 1 "other". One game is apparently Hatred (background).
Post edited October 23, 2015 by pablodusk
Origin has up to 85% off a few of their games. Most have been featured as "On the House" specials but for those that missed them when they were free, these are some decent prices.

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/deals

Battlefield 3 -- $2.99
Dragon Age Origins -- $2.99
Medal of Honor Warfighter -- $2.99
The Witcher -- $1.49
The Witcher 2 -- $2.99
Metro 2033 -- $2.24
pablodusk: Trick or treat? Groupees Bundle of the Damned 4 can now be preordered for $2.50. No hints yet.
My guess? Their jack-o-lantern is lit by a bag of flaming dogcrap.
IAmSinistar: My guess? Their jack-o-lantern is lit by a bag of flaming dogcrap.
Nothing quite smells like Halloween like...
budejovice: It has been a nice sale at FireFlower. I won't be on internet this weekend, so I finished off my list today.

Of the games that are in the sale (majority of the catalog at 50-60%), I was hoping for a slightly greater variety in the Daily Deals at 75%+. But instead of complaining (too much), I just happily grabbed those that didn't at 50%.

Glad to be able to grab a couple of casuals. With my stance on DRM I don't have many opportunities. I'm more than covered on hard core. :)

I tried to drag my feet some on parts of the 1C selection (partially successfully) because I think those have the greatest chance of showing up here someday when the oldies possibilities start drying up even more than I think we're on the verge of seeing here.

Thanks @krillehog! :)
Thanks to you as well. :)
The quality of DailyIndieGame bundles is oftentimes depressing, but...hey, I think DIG 45 offers some great value!

DIG Super Bundle 45

Pay $1.49 (or BTA to get 2 copies, currently at $1.56) for:
- Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood
- Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride
- Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones
- Time Mysteries 2: The Ancient Spectres
- Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma
- Melissa K and the Heart of Gold

All Steam, and all available on Windows, Mac, and Linux (except for Melissa K, which doesn't have Linux support).

Okay, okay, fine. Great value for HOG lovers, but still thought it'd be worth mentioning here. Definitely helps round out my predominantly Artifex Mundi HOG collection. (And it was nice to finally see a DIG bundle featuring games primarily sporting mostly/very positive reviews.)
Avernum 2: Crystal Souls 75% off ($4.98)

http://www.wingamestore.com/product/4076/Avernum-2-Crystal-Souls/

I was quite fond of the previous game, so I gladly snatched this up for both a Steam key and a DRM free direct download.
MacGameStore is having a couple of sales:

Role-Playing Games Weekend Sale - 10%-75% off, most seem to be 50%-75%.

Daedalic October Sale - 25%-75% off, most are 75%.
Post edited October 24, 2015 by 01kipper
BloodRayne Betrayal for only 0,99 $ on Steam until Monday.

GOG, release it, it's a very good metroidvania !
Post edited October 24, 2015 by MaxFulvus
Groupees The Bundle of the Damned 4

https://groupees.com/damned4

For a minimum of $1 you get

Hush: Into the Darkness - Steam
Bacon Rebellion - DRM-Free
Sam Haynes - Welcome to the Horror Show - MP3 + FLAC
Ossonor - Dreadful - MP3 + FLAC

For a minimum of $4 you also get

Hatred - Steam
The Land of Lamia - World of Monsters - Steam + DRM-Free
Roadkill du Jour Anthology - pdf
Derek & Brandon Fiechter - Dark Lullabies - MP3 + FLAC
Demented - DRM-Free
$1 Limited Edition Jacky Coin

Bonuses:
1. S. J. Tucker - Witchy Ways: an October Mix​-​tape - MP3 + FLAC
2. Goodnight Butcher - DRM-Free ???
triock: Hatred - Steam
guess this hasnt been selling that well after all the controversy - a $5 bundle the other week, $4 this week... indiegala freebie by friday?!