It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: Is this shit region locked for anybody else? - cannot buy
Grargar: I guess that Japanese companies still don't want to sell their stuff to those with a Japanese IP.
but I can buy all that from Steam, with no problems...

(and I only want LP3 anyway, have all the others already)
Post edited October 15, 2015 by dyscode
dyscode: but I can buy all the from Steam, with no problems...
Are you sure about that? Bionic Commando Rearmed seems to be region-locked on Steam.
dyscode: but I can buy all the from Steam, with no problems...
Grargar: Are you sure about that? Bionic Commando Rearmed seems to be region-locked on Steam.
mmhh, yeah, Bionic Commando, never was interested in that, so I never noticed.

thanks, Grargar
Post edited October 14, 2015 by dyscode
Capcom's games... not impressed enough to consider, and with steam only, yeah it's a pass for me...

edit: although i am tempted to buy for 1 cent just to f*** with the system... not that paypal would let them keep the cent.
Post edited October 15, 2015 by rtcvb32
high rated
rtcvb32: Capcom's games... not impressed enough to consider, and with steam only, yeah it's a pass for me...

edit: although i am tempted to buy for 1 cent just to f*** with the system... not that paypal would let them keep the cent.
If I'm not mistaken, if it's all Steam then the minimum would be $1.
Bundle Stars is (in some way) re-releasing the site with a new store and special deals, but... everything is showing kind of wrong, with prices in £ here in my region, when it used to be always in dollars. And now to have access to a previously created account, you're forced to reset your password to have access to it again. If you ask me, I don't like this new site at all :(

Some deals had a timer, but they were also working wrong, they said "deal ends in" but the timer instead of going backwards to zero, was adding time instead, like a normal timer. I have no idea if the deals are good (because of the £ currency) but just in case: https://www.bundlestars.com
Post edited October 15, 2015 by Azrael360
Azrael360:
Any better?
http://www.cheapshark.com/browse?storeID=14&sortBy=Price&onSale=1
Azrael360: Bundle Stars is (in some way) re-releasing the site with a new store and special deals, but... everything is showing kind of wrong, with prices in £ here in my region, when it used to be always in dollars. And now to have access to the account you're forced to reset your password to have access to it again. If you ask me, I don't like this new site at all :(

I have no idea if the deals are good (because of the £ currency) but just in case: https://www.bundlestars.com
Hmm, same here. Good riddance just like GMG.
Azrael360: Bundle Stars is (in some way) re-releasing the site with a new store and special deals, but... everything is showing kind of wrong, with prices in £ here in my region, when it used to be always in dollars. And now to have access to the account you're forced to reset your password to have access to it again. If you ask me, I don't like this new site at all :(

I have no idea if the deals are good (because of the £ currency) but just in case: https://www.bundlestars.com
Still € for me.
Yeah, better to understand. Although if I'm going to pay in £ from now on in that site, then it's a bye-bye to Bundle Stars from me :P
Azrael360: Yeah, better to understand. Although if I'm going to pay in £ from now on in that site, then it's a bye-bye to Bundle Stars from me :P
can you not use paypal / paypals "pay by credit / debit card" option, and thusly use its currency conversion?
Azrael360: Yeah, better to understand. Although if I'm going to pay in £ from now on in that site, then it's a bye-bye to Bundle Stars from me :P
Sachys: can you not use paypal / paypals "pay by credit / debit card" option, and thusly use its currency conversion?
I think the bigger issue is that everything got 25% more expensive.
*Should point out anyone wanting to try this method - if using the card option, it will say something like "agree and continue" or "review and continue" at the bottom of the page where you fill in the details, NOT "pay" - clicking the latter may cause bank fees!

Sachys: can you not use paypal / paypals "pay by credit / debit card" option, and thusly use its currency conversion?
blotunga: I think the bigger issue is that everything got 25% more expensive.
thats just the VAT to cover the Prime Ministers upcoming bestial necrophilia court case! ;D
Post edited October 15, 2015 by Sachys
Sachys: *Should point out anyone wanting to try this method - if using the card option, it will say something like "agree and continue" or "review and continue" at the bottom of the page where you fill in the details, NOT "pay" - clicking the latter may cause bank fees!

blotunga: I think the bigger issue is that everything got 25% more expensive.
Sachys: thats just the VAT to cover the Prime Ministers upcoming bestial necrophilia court case! ;D
But isn't VAT added at checkout? Or was that Indiegala?
blotunga:
O_________o

...it was a joke!

- VAT is about 20% here anyways