It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GR00T: So Bundlestars has the complete Shadow of Mordor pack on sale for 15 bucks. Given that I'm not going to get around to playing this anytime soon, I assume it's wiser to wait than to grab this now? Seems this one goes on sale fairly regularly, so likely at some point will drop down to the 10 buck range, which is in my wheelhouse for a Steam-shackled game and its DLC. Thoughts?
I think that, realistically, you shouldn't expect a less than $10 pricetag during the remainder of this year. I expect that next year should have you covered.
expopower: Hmmm...I wonder how they do that? I thought gifting of Witcher 3 was still disabled (at least according to a note on the Support page)...
JMich: Most likely due to those codes not being gift codes but valid publisher codes. There are those as well, and Nuuvem is a proper seller from what I recall.
Ah, that makes sense. I completely overlooked that, haha...
rz4: GMG has a big promo going on called "Adventure Time" and offers games up to 95% off including Hitman, Thief, Sleeping Dogs which are not adventure games at all! Anyway they got huge discounts on adventure games too :D

Check it out:

http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=siporozo
you shouldn't copy the PR speak so carelessly. Only 3 games are actually 95% off and neither Hitman nor Thief nor Sleeping Dogs are among them.
;)

GR00T: So Bundlestars has the complete Shadow of Mordor pack on sale for 15 bucks. Given that I'm not going to get around to playing this anytime soon, I assume it's wiser to wait than to grab this now? Seems this one goes on sale fairly regularly, so likely at some point will drop down to the 10 buck range, which is in my wheelhouse for a Steam-shackled game and its DLC. Thoughts?
Just to let you know I paid $18 for that BStar offer specifically and do not regret it. This is the best Ork-Murder-Simulator ever (and you get 2 keys, one for the game an one for the DLC, amouting to the content of the GOTY version).

But yes, if you have enough other games, you can wait until the GOTY version goes on 75% off on Steam and save another $2.50-something.
:)
Post edited October 11, 2015 by dyscode
budejovice: BAG32 is live on groupees. I haven't taken a very close look, but a preorder might not have disappointed me. You know, if I preordered stuff from groupees. Been a long long time.

Prisoner Tambo
BroBots (also Mac & Linux)
Marble Mountain
Message Quest (also Mac)
Moster RPG 2 (also Mac, Linux, & Android)
Mimic Arena (also Mac)
Ampersand
Chronicle of Innsmouth

Bonus 1 of 2 (unlocked): Twelve
Bonus 2 of 2 (not yet): Infinitrap

All are DRM free and for Windows.
Ampersand includes an itch.io key.

EDIT: I went in for 3 of them...
Time's running out on this bundle, and for all the grief we give these guys, I thought it was worth another shout out. We finished Marble Mountain and it was just absolutely top-shelf the whole way. Not tons of game play, only a few hours, but super fun and full of discovery. For a couple of little boys and their Dad it was just pure fun. For a buck you can still get it DRM-free plus pick one other game and get two more free. You just can't beat it.
stg83: Bundle Stars has been offering the bundle at that price since the end of August. I say wait for the price to go down further probably during the Steam Winter/Holiday sale where the now GOTY edition will likely be 75% off similar to most WB games. Though that still won't make it go down to the $10 range as the price would then be $12.49 after the usual 75% discount.
Grargar: I think that, realistically, you shouldn't expect a less than $10 pricetag during the remainder of this year. I expect that next year should have you covered.
dyscode: Just to let you know I paid $18 for that BStar offer specifically and do not regret it. This is the best Ork-Murder-Simulator ever (and you get 2 keys, one for the game an one for the DLC, amouting to the content of the GOTY version).

But yes, if you have enough other games, you can wait until the GOTY version goes on 75% off on Steam and save another $2.50-something.
:)
Thanks for the input. I think I'll wait. I have tons of games backlogged and more Kickstarted games upcoming for release in the near future, so don't need to jump on this yet I guess.
Indie Gala Capsule Computers "Every Monday" #81 is LIVE!

Pay $1.89 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get the following 5 RACING Steam Games.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8CWBcVX07Y
rFactor (STEAM)
MotorSport Revolution (STEAM)
MiniDrivers (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Krautscape (STEAM)
Truck Racer (STEAM)
Well, it would be nice to have rFactor on steam but overall... I'm not convinced. :)
he following games have been added to the BTA tier of the <span class="bold">Humble Mobile Bundle: Eye Candy</span>:

Odd Bot Out
Doggins
Never Alone is 67% off on BStar, Steam Key

For the Steam Weeklongs nothing really catches my sore eye,

at best
Memento Mori 1 & 2 (2, I bought ASAP) - 80% off
99 Level to Hell - 90% off
Hyperspeed - 86% off

I think Steam has record with 195 games discounted, so maybe worth a check.
Post edited October 12, 2015 by dyscode
high rated
A tidbit accompanied the Staff Picks email from FireFlower Games:

"And don't forget to check out our Autumn sale next week (October 19-25). :)"
budejovice: tidbit
TITbit!
budejovice: tidbit
Sachys: TITbit!
Yes, the deals may even stretch into the erotica section. :)
Bundle Stars and PC Gamer give free Steam keys of the following games: Bionic Dues, Been There Dan That + Time Gentlemen Please, 8-bit Boy, and Skyborn.
Catshade: Bundle Stars and PC Gamer give free Steam keys of the following games: Bionic Dues, Been There Dan That + Time Gentlemen Please, 8-bit Boy, and Skyborn.
But only for Facebook users, it seems ...
Catshade: Bundle Stars and PC Gamer give free Steam keys of the following games: Bionic Dues, Been There Dan That + Time Gentlemen Please, 8-bit Boy, and Skyborn.
Geddes17: But only for Facebook users, it seems ...
So create an account just for freebies.