It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Impaler26: snip
Grargar: Yup, it does include the bonus material.
Thanks mate! :)

I'm a huge Atari fan so i'll have to grab the Humble version now.
Bundlestars has AvP 2000 for something around $1.69, and the Blake Stone games for $2, plus some other 'classics.'

Can't recall if AVP is still up for grabs in IamSinistar's GA, and can't find the thread for some reason. Double fail ><

[Edit - Steam keys, IIRC]
Post edited September 06, 2015 by bler144
bler144: Can't recall if AVP is still up for grabs in IamSinistar's GA, and can't find the thread for some reason. Double fail ><
It's still available.
HeDanny: Yes, Ankh. I did not realise the first game was available any more. I had the mistaken impression it was one of those games that you could not get any more for reasons. Strange that it is on steam, but "the ankh pack" only included Ankh 2 and Ankh 3. Different publishers, I'm assuming?
Looks like it's an HD remake of the original, which is pretty much unavailable, AFAIK. The anniversary edition and the two sequels are indeed published by different companies, so no convenient three-pack.
bler144: Can't recall if AVP is still up for grabs in IamSinistar's GA, and can't find the thread for some reason. Double fail ><
Grargar: It's still available.
Thanks - don't know how I missed it. It had been bumped in the last 3 hours. Re-bumped it.
Detlik: Has anyone bought the Middle-Earth Shadow of Mordor from Bundlestars bundle? It almost seems too good to be true, 15 euro for the GOTY edition. Any idea about the origin of the key nation wise?
A friend bought it last week and is enjoying the game so far. Indie Gala had a similar deal too by the way so make of that what you want. Looks legit to me.
Wurzelkraft:
Aye bundlestars are legit - they're owned by the same people as PC Gamer (and a shitload of other publications).
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Gunslugs</span>. (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux). BTA for the Android version and the soundtrack.
Post edited September 07, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Gunslugs</span>. (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux). BTA for the Android version and the soundtrack.
Anyone actually played it? looks pretty good. Thank you for posting the info Grargar :)
Tropico Midweek sale on GamersGate, up to -85%.

Tropico Reloaded is DRM-Free, Tropico 3 and 4 are using the Kalypso Launcher, while Tropico 5 requires a Steam account.
MacGamestore :

The Big Fish Labor Day Bundle : 10 CEs for $10
http://www.macgamestore.com/product/4869/The-Big-Fish-Labor-Day-Bundle
Painted_Doll: MacGamestore :

The Big Fish Labor Day Bundle : 10 CEs for $10
http://www.macgamestore.com/product/4869/The-Big-Fish-Labor-Day-Bundle
So do these activate on Big Fish itself/are they compatible with Windows that way? If so I might be grabbing this.
FearfulSymmetry: So do these activate on Big Fish itself/are they compatible with Windows that way? If so I might be grabbing this.
Sent an email to the MacGamestore support .
Painted_Doll: Sent an email to the MacGamestore support .
Great, thanks!
Indiegala - Every Monday Bundle

$1.99:

- 12 Labours of Hercules
- 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull
- 12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power
- Abandoned
- Rube Works: The Official Rube Goldberg Invention Game
- Super Star Path
- Rock, the Tree Hugger

Bundle Stars - Indie Legends Bundle 2

$3.49: