It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: You guys are so great! :D
cookies for everybody!
Attachments:
aha.png (68 Kb)
I've been on the mailing list for Humble Bundle...probably a good 2 months or so now?

Anyway, I'm making my first purchase! Crowntakers looks like it could be fun, and Monster Loves You really piques my interest as a CYOA style game, and Neverending Nightmares seems to have potential to me as well.

I'll gladly BTA (currently at $2.82 USD)!
Post edited August 19, 2015 by ChaunceyK
anyone know why they don't do bundles for iOS? I'd love to play Fotonica on my iphone.
bigpap: anyone know why they don't do bundles for iOS? I'd love to play Fotonica on my iphone.
Something about the rules Apple and them wanting to be paid no matter what is my guess.
bigpap: anyone know why they don't do bundles for iOS? I'd love to play Fotonica on my iphone.
cecil: Something about the rules Apple and them wanting to be paid no matter what is my guess.
I figured it was Apple's fault sigh
cecil: Something about the rules Apple and them wanting to be paid no matter what is my guess.
bigpap: I figured it was Apple's fault sigh
Even if it was like Steam keys and you have to throw in min of $2 per bundle I'd say ok. Anything would be better then nothing IMHO.
Apple doesn't do redemption. You need to pay them directly, which means any bundle scheme is an accounting nightmare. Humble would have to buy gifts for the US backers from Apple, and non-US backers are shit out of luck since there's no gifting between countries.

Edit: here's a dev trying to distribute kickstarter rewards: [url=https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/zarf/hadean-lands-interactive-fiction-for-the-iphone/posts/1033231][2]
Post edited August 19, 2015 by Starmaker
Indiegala Chills & Thrills Bundle

$1.00:

- Face Noir
- Lost Civilization

$1.99:

- Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock
- Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller - Season One + OST Vol 1
- Quest for Infamy
- Heroes & Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar
- The Last Door - Season One
- Supreme League of Patriots - Issue 1: A Patriot Is Born
siulebuo: Indiegala Chills & Thrills Bundle

$1.00:

- Face Noir
- Lost Civilization

$1.99:

- Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock
- Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller - Season One + OST Vol 1
- Quest for Infamy
- Heroes & Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar
- The Last Door - Season One
- Supreme League of Patriots - Issue 1: A Patriot Is Born
Interesting. Cognition GOTY (which includes all four episodes) has been previously bundled. Surprising that they would now only bundle Episode 1.
hummer010: Interesting. Cognition GOTY (which includes all four episodes) has been previously bundled. Surprising that they would now only bundle Episode 1.
Season 1, not Episode 1. It's the whole game named like that for some reason.
dyscode: You guys are so great! :D
cookies for everybody!
LoboBlanco:
I meant that in a positive and affirmative way for holding up the right values and making a satirical (at least I saw it like that) conversation that made my day!
key resellers suck!

And I like to add I had a former conversation with another guy defending key resellers and he/she was not so insightful as cecil, and that was very sad.

The iTunes economy does not allow the dev to generate massive amounts of redeemable codes. You get ~50 codes (IIRC) per version of your app to hand out to whoever you like. But that's it.
Post edited August 19, 2015 by dyscode
Starmaker: Apple doesn't do redemption. You need to pay them directly, which means any bundle scheme is an accounting nightmare. Humble would have to buy gifts for the US backers from Apple, and non-US backers are shit out of luck since there's no gifting between countries.

Edit: here's a dev trying to distribute kickstarter rewards: [url=https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/zarf/hadean-lands-interactive-fiction-for-the-iphone/posts/1033231][2]
While the above is right, that KS campaign just ignored, after 8 years of iTunes Store in existance, what can be done and what not in the iOS-economy.
This is hardly the fault of Apple, they have this model since they started iTunes, this is more an example of a badly managed KS-campaign.
Apple makes a lot of sutpid things but this one cannot be blamed on them, they did not change the (sucking) rules over night.
Post edited August 19, 2015 by dyscode
high rated
Mildlly curious about a couple of things. I need data! Where is Grargar!?!? :)

-How many Wednesdays has it been since there has not been a GOG release?
-How low is this humble main bundle BTA compared to historical bundles that had low BTAs?
budejovice: Mildlly curious about a couple of things. I need data! Where is Grargar!?!? :)
Been missing on internetless vacation for a couple of days.

budejovice: -How many Wednesdays has it been since there has not been a GOG release?
There wasn't a Wednesday release on 8th July, so that makes 6 of them.

budejovice: -How low is this humble main bundle BTA compared to historical bundles that had low BTAs?
I'd say it's a real deal that the BTA has remained so low after one day. I do remember bundles with lower BTAs, but they only stayed that low for a few hours.
Post edited August 19, 2015 by Grargar
high rated
Grargar: Been missing on internetless vacation for a couple of days.
I'm heading that direction myself very soon. I hope you've had a nice time.

P.S. Thanks for the answers! :)
Post edited August 19, 2015 by budejovice