It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: The Return of Space Boy</span>

PWYW
Steam Marines
ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS
StarMade (Early Access)

BTA
Interplanetary
STARWHAL
Edge of Space (Early Access)

$10
Reassembly

The games on the PWYW and $10 tiers are DRM-Free+Steam, while those on the BTA Tier are Steam-only. All games are multiplatform, except for STARWHAL, which doesn't have a Linux version and Edge of Space, which is Windows-only.
IMHO a good bundle of stuff wish the mid tier was DRM-Free but can't win them all...
cecil: IMHO a good bundle of stuff wish the mid tier was DRM-Free but can't win them all...
Pretty much.

I'll be in for a dollar. I don't really care for the middle tier - two have no Linux and I already own the third.

Reassembly is on my wish list though. Maybe $10...
siulebuo: 7 double packs with 14 Steam keys for €2.73:

- 2 x The Ship Murder Party
- 2 x Murder Miners
- 2 x CastleMiner Z
- 2 x Iron Grip Warlord and Scorched Earth DLC
- 2 x Orbital Gear
- 2 x White Noise Online
- 2 x Epigenesis
I'm debating getting this just to gift it...
On Steam
Civ. Beyond Earth Free weekend and 50% off

Kalypso Weekend

Devolver Weeekend
e.g. God will be watching, Xeodrifter, Mutant Mudds 75%off, Titan Souls, Not a Hero 50% off.
Post edited August 14, 2015 by dyscode
dyscode: On Steam
Civ. Beyond Earth Free weekend and 50% off

Kalypso Weekend

Devolver Weeekend
e.g. God will be watching, Xeodrifter, Mutant Mudds 75%off, Titan Souls, Not a Hero 50% off.
Sheesh. It's been well over four hours and those Kalypso game prices still haven't been fixed.
I'm wondering if it's worth to get it just for Edge of Space, I was interested in it long time ago (after playing Terraria) and It's seem to finaly getting out from EA... and I loved Terraria but, somehow, I cant convince myself right now... steam reviews are mixed too... hmm :/
budejovice: This thread is pretty unlively over the last few months compared to 6 months ago. Wonder if it has more to do with Desura (which impacted a bunch of bundle sites) or the state of the GOG forums and loss of vocal users?
ShinyLoot and Fireflower haven't had real sales in a long time too. I hope those guys fare better than Desura in the long run.
high rated
pablodusk: ShinyLoot and Fireflower haven't had real sales in a long time too. I hope those guys fare better than Desura in the long run.
Yeah, they've been so dormant I even forgot about them... I like them both quite a bit (especially ff) - I hope they survive as well.
Post edited August 14, 2015 by budejovice
IAmSinistar: Deus Ex Machina 2 is the current deal on IndieGameStand. Beat the average for the soundtrack.

Unfortunately the first game is not part of the deal, but it is available for those who don't yet have it.
Heads up: I think the hints point towards the first game being the next IGS deal showing up in around three hours.

For those cheapskates who might have been waiting for such a chance. (raises hand)
madth3: ...
You were correct. Well about the game at least, I don't know anything about cheapskates ;)

Pay what you want for Deus Ex Machina (DRM-Free for Windows/Mac/Linux), beat the average for soundtrack.
budejovice: This thread is pretty unlively over the last few months compared to 6 months ago. Wonder if it has more to do with Desura (which impacted a bunch of bundle sites) or the state of the GOG forums and loss of vocal users?
Bundle sites were already on the retreat before Desura's downfall. Nowadays there are only a few left: Groupees, Humble Bundle, Indiegala, Bundlestars. The first two ones sometimes have DRM free stuff, the last two ones only Steam. Humble has moved from Indies to big publishers and smaller games (not yet all shovelware, but not anymore acclaimed indies).
IAmSinistar: Deus Ex Machina 2 is the current deal on IndieGameStand. Beat the average for the soundtrack.

Unfortunately the first game is not part of the deal, but it is available for those who don't yet have it.
madth3: Heads up: I think the hints point towards the first game being the next IGS deal showing up in around three hours.

For those cheapskates who might have been waiting for such a chance. (raises hand)
ex Machina 2 game looks like utter garbage and takes 45 min to complete and well... technically it has game controls, not that it does anything with it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHjx_v3d6L8

So I am even not wasting even 1 Cent on ex Machina GOTY.
These remind me very much of Air Control.
madth3: Heads up: I think the hints point towards the first game being the next IGS deal showing up in around three hours.

Well spotted! I picked it up previously, but a good deal for folks like yourself who waited patiently. :)
pablodusk: ShinyLoot and Fireflower haven't had real sales in a long time too. I hope those guys fare better than Desura in the long run.
Well, Shinyloot pretty much died didn't it. They went the route of steam key re-seller and couldn't compete. I brought a few bits off them, but the announcement of the steam link killed it.
Groupees I have brought some music and comics off, that is quite good. But the games again are steam, so are the other mentioned here, and I have no interest in rentware.
Indiegala Aussie Bundle:

Pay $1.00 or more to get these Steam games!:

Once Bitten, Twice Dead!
Zafehouse
Unhack

Pay $2.89 or more to get these Steam games too:

Blade Kitten
Deadnaut
Stargazer
An Assassin in Orlandes
Bermuda
Curse of the Assassin
8-Bit Adventures - The Forgotten Journey Remastered Edition
Amygdala
Freedom Fall

at least Blade Kitten, Deadnaut, Stargazer, Zafehouse and 8Bit Adventure are worth $2.89 IF you don't have any of them.

For the one half I already own and the other half does not interest me.