It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

budejovice: And groupees is the after-school club for meth addicts and shinyloot is the shell of the club that burned down months ago. :)
Hey hey hey now.

Believe it or not, I have great optimism for the future of Groupees. If they can get enough decent bundle revenue to survive until they get their store launched, they should be able to improve on what Desura was and what itch.io is currently.
Im confused (should be my macro by now)

That Humble Borderlands Is Everything from the first two Borderlands, yes? Including the cosmetic stuff?

Could someone who is Not Australian (probably best from USA) let me know how much Borderlands: the Pre-Sequel is on Humble Store? I'm not paying the Australian price. That is disgusting.
HeDanny: Im confused (should be my macro by now)

That Humble Borderlands Is Everything from the first two Borderlands, yes? Including the cosmetic stuff?

Could someone who is Not Australian (probably best from USA) let me know how much Borderlands: the Pre-Sequel is on Humble Store? I'm not paying the Australian price. That is disgusting.
It shows at $59.99 USD for me (Canada).
HeDanny: That Humble Borderlands Is Everything from the first two Borderlands, yes? Including the cosmetic stuff?
As MaxFulvus pointed out earlier in this thread, there is at least one DLC missing from Borderlands. I have no idea about the DLC from the second part.
HeDanny: Im confused (should be my macro by now)

Coelocanth: It shows at $59.99 USD for me (Canada).
So $15 with the 75% off Voucher. Thank You.

HeDanny: That Humble Borderlands Is Everything from the first two Borderlands, yes? Including the cosmetic stuff?
madth3: As MaxFulvus pointed out earlier in this thread, there is at least one DLC missing from Borderlands. I have no idea about the DLC from the second part.
ClapTrap's Robot Revolution? That is in the "More Games" that unlocks next week. Along with the first 4 Headhunter DLCs for BL2. https://steamdb.info/sub/71395/apps/ Sorry, didn't realise that wasn't posted yet.

Overall, it doesn't seem .. that good? It appears the Cosmetic DLC is still missing from BL2. That may sound trivial, but if you have played these games, you know its visuals are a major part of the fun. Wearing a new silly looking outfit / hat / etc does make the game feel different.

To simplify, the content here is everything for Borderlands. That usually sells for around $7.50. It is everything available in Borderlands: Complete (ie, everything minus hats) that usually goes on sale for $10.

So a $15 bundle for $17.50 content, and a Discount voucher for a game that will almost certainly drop to less than that in the not too distant future, if it has not done so already.

These games are fantastic. I adored Borderlands on xbox360. Hundreds of hours of fun and I forced myself to stop playing so I could blay BL2, which I am still playing. If you have never played them I can't recommend them enough for some of the absolute best insanely stupid fun out there currently. The only games that could beat this I'd say would be Saints Row, or possibly Just Cause.

If I had not spent all my fun money during the GOG and Steam sales, I would not hesitate to pick this up, just for an excuse to start these games again from scratch on PC. The only thing I'd miss would be my xbox mates for co-op, but How hard is it to find new mates on PC anyway? :)
Damn I haven't noticed that the DLC is missing. Now do I have to go BTA? I already have BL2 Goty and the headhunter DLCs... why couldn't they include it in the $1 tier...
blotunga: Damn I haven't noticed that the DLC is missing. Now do I have to go BTA? I already have BL2 Goty and the headhunter DLCs... why couldn't they include it in the $1 tier...
Depends. Claptrap's Robot Revolution has a lot of shout-backs to all the prior content in the game and brings the whole overall story to an amazing circular point that makes jumping back in for New Game Plus almost narrative cannon. Almost. It is pretty much an "encore" epilogue. It also contains the best weapons in the game that will be incredibly useful going into that NG+. It absolutely feels like an asshole move on 2Ks part to "force" (not realy, obviously) people to BTA just to get the full BL experience. That said, if you look at is more as paying BTA for that whole experience, rather than paying PTA just for that one DLC, I still think its decent value.

However... If that is the case, honestly this bundle really is not that great value over the usual sale prices. Unless you plan to play these games right now, It's perfectly reasonable to wait for the next time they drop. Which is quite often, really.
HeDanny:
I got only the $1 tier now, the problem is that the Claptrap DLC can't be found separately anywhere... so probably I'll just stick to the $1 and 2K can just go and eat shit...
HeDanny:
blotunga: I got only the $1 tier now, the problem is that the Claptrap DLC can't be found separately anywhere... so probably I'll just stick to the $1 and 2K can just go and eat shit...
http://store.steampowered.com/app/65920/

I am not a Borderlands fan... i got the $1 tier, too and i am happy with it^^
Post edited June 24, 2015 by Christoph89
Direct 2 Drive Legit?

Select Ubisoft Titles Sale

That seems like an ok price for some. In particualr Child of Light. More regular price watchers can conform / deny.

I'm yet to buy anything on uPlay, but for under $4 this might be an ok way to get a feel for uPlay before I go all-in for Assassin's Creed, Splinter Cell, etc.
Christoph89: http://store.steampowered.com/app/65920/
I am not a Borderlands fan... i got the $1 tier, too and i am happy with it^^
Ah, thanks... Yea, I like the game but I don't like it "that" much... so $1 is ok
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Borderlands Bundle</span>

$1
Borderlands
Borderlands: The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned
Borderlands: Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot
Borderlands: The Secret Armory of General Knoxx

BTA
Borderlands 2
Borderlands 2: Psycho Pack
Borderlands 2: Mechromancer Pack
Borderlands 2: Creature Slaughterdome
Humble Store 75% off Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel coupon

$15
Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2
Borderlands 2: Headhunter 5: Son of Crawmerax
Borderlands 2 Season Pass
2K Store 25% off merch coupon

Everything is Steam-only. Borderlands 1 and its DLCs are Windows-only, while Borderlands 2 and its DLCs are multiplatform.

NOTE: Keys in this bundle are packaged together by tier and cannot be separated. Redeeming packaged keys on Steam will not produce Steam gifts for items already in your library.
To be honest, to me, this seems like the most interesting bundle in a good long while, the tier 1 is a no brainer but is the 2nd tier worth it if you aren't getting the 'full' game and, on the other hand, is the 3rd tier worth it for the extras?
I'm a big fan of the first game. But I just looked on the steam store page and I see something peculiar: There are 46 (46!!!!) dlc's for "Borderlands 2" (they cost 149,54€ to get em all).
The "Borderlands 2 Game of the Year" edition includes only 9 dlc's!
The "Borderlands 2 Season Pass" includes only 4 dlc's (and some cap increase)!

Doesn't Game of the Year means you get everything in one package?
Doesn't Season Pass means you get all dlc that are published plus everything that will come out in the future?

edit: I just found out that the "75% off Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Coupon" is a humble coupon NOT a steam coupon......
Post edited June 24, 2015 by phandom
phandom: edit: I just found out that the "75% off Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Coupon" is a humble coupon NOT a steam coupon......
Btw, does it have an expiration date?
Leroux: Btw, does it have an expiration date?
Yes: Coupon expires on: 31-August-2015