It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
budejovice: As far as I can tell, Humble is now mostly used to distribute DRM-free keys for Kickstarter games that GOG won't carry. :)
IAmSinistar: Pretty much. Desura is (was?) the club anyone could get into, and HB is the one with a minimal dress code. Only GOG has the doorman and bouncer. :)
And groupees is the after-school club for meth addicts and shinyloot is the shell of the club that burned down months ago. :)
yogsloth: Yeah, another let down. Why does Humble need to exist?
hummer010: Humble Indie Bundles.

I'd rather they went back to the old days of a few really good bundles a year as opposed to weekly and biweekly garbage interspersed with the odd good bundle.
Really man, you can't actually be saying this is a bad bundle? You just happen to have the games... and really for $5 it might be worth the price for the DLC alone.
It does suck that you can't separate them, but you can't really blame them at the current BTA (was under $5 when I looked)

In fact, seeing this 2 days after the Summer steam sale was selling borderlands 2 for more than the BTA, it just tosses an explanation point on how craptastic I thought that (the summer sale) was.
Post edited June 23, 2015 by Cyberevil
IAmSinistar: Pretty much. Desura is (was?) the club anyone could get into, and HB is the one with a minimal dress code. Only GOG has the doorman and bouncer. :)
budejovice: And groupees is the after-school club for meth addicts and shinyloot is the shell of the club that burned down months ago. :)
And Gamestop is for... wait, do they still have a digital distribution platform? I had a bunch of Impulse games back in the day. Crap. I guess they're just a dead hooker in a trunk.
budejovice: And groupees is the after-school club for meth addicts and shinyloot is the shell of the club that burned down months ago. :)
I do wonder how do you consider Itch.Io? an open yard sale next to the entrance to Desura?
hummer010: Humble Indie Bundles.

I'd rather they went back to the old days of a few really good bundles a year as opposed to weekly and biweekly garbage interspersed with the odd good bundle.
Cyberevil: Really man, you can't actually be saying this is a bad bundle? You just happen to have the games... and really for $5 it might be worth the price for the DLC alone.
It does suck that you can't separate them, but you can't really blame them at the current BTA (was under $5 when I looked)

In fact, seeing this 2 days after the Summer steam sale was selling borderlands 2 for more than the BTA, it just tosses an explanation point on how craptastic I thought that (the summer sale) was.
It's not a bad bundle, but its certainly not a great bundle. In my opinion, to be a great bundle it needs to be all DRM free and all support Linux, like the Humble Indie Bundles usually do.

The single key per tier makes it even worse.
To be fair i do believe that indie developers (well, sucessful ones) are the ones that are "refusing" to put their games on bundles, rather, they appear (mostly in the weekly) as the higher tier...
Cyberevil: Really man, you can't actually be saying this is a bad bundle? You just happen to have the games... and really for $5 it might be worth the price for the DLC alone.

hummer010: It's not a bad bundle, but its certainly not a great bundle. In my opinion, to be a great bundle it needs to be all DRM free and all support Linux, like the Humble Indie Bundles usually do.

The single key per tier makes it even worse.
Ah, forgot you were linux guy. But I was addressing more the quality of the games, the fact they had never been bundled, and the very reasonable price. I think it's a "Win" as far as what we usually see from most sites.
But of course, that's just my personal opinion... but I'd rather get a older big named title I might not, or even might have than a bunch of early access things that look like they came from the early 90s.
Cyberevil: but I'd rather get a older big named title I might not, or even might have than a bunch of early access things that look like they came from the early 90s.
I can agree with this 100%. I'm about done with the whole "pixel art" fad.
Bundlestars doing a mystery deal:
[i]
FREE MYSTERY GIFTS INCOMING!
Pick up a FREE Mystery Gift every time you spend $8 / €8 / £6 on bundles or deals in a single transaction. We're giving away a mix of indie classics, Triple-A blockbusters and even Steam Wallet credit for you to buy whatever you like!

We've got 14 Steam bundles ready PLUS new Store deals added daily so you can claim your free Mystery Gift right now!
[/i]
Doesnt sound too bad - IF you use steam, and can find $8 worth of crap to buy there!
Post edited June 24, 2015 by Sachys
Sachys: Doesnt sound too bad - IF you use steam, and can find $8 worth of crap to buy there!
Because than you might get some free crap on top of it! ;)

Chances are those are games you either never had an interest in or that you already own, and I bet the Steam wall credit is less than $8, so you could have spent the same money directly on Steam, too. IF Bundle Stars has two or three worthwhile bundles running at the same time it might be a nice extra, but so far I've yet to see this happening.
Post edited June 24, 2015 by Leroux
It reminds me one of those key resellers websites that had this "amazing" promotion where you would 1$ (or something like that) and you would recieve a mistery game... yeah, i can imagine the crazy amounts of shovelware from bundles remains that they have in stock...
Sachys: Doesnt sound too bad - IF you use steam, and can find $8 worth of crap to buy there!
Leroux: Because than you might get some free crap on top of it! ;)

Chances are those are games you either never had an interest in or that you already own, and I bet the Steam wall credit is less than $8, so you could have spent the same money directly on Steam, too. IF Bundle Stars has two or three worthwhile bundles running at the same time it might be a nice extra, but so far I've yet to see this happening.
Aye - only one ive been after of recent (i think it was on Fumblestars anyway) was the one with Orcs and Men on it - though, I think the offer is good for the store too, and they do occasionally have some good (though still top tier expensive) deals on there.
I bought it. I already had orig Borderlands base game. For $5 I figure I'll get around to the content eventually (... I keep telling myself that as my large ominous backlog looms over my shoulder.) ;-)
You can see what some people have received: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bundlestars#announcements/detail/228904072751481761

Dino D-Day, Really Big Sky, PID, Orbital Gear, Avencast, Space Hack, ...
siulebuo: You can see what some people have received: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/bundlestars#announcements/detail/228904072751481761

Dino D-Day, Really Big Sky, PID, Orbital Gear, Avencast, Space Hack, ...
OUCH!
All previously free to get too.

FUCK YOU FUMBLESTARS!!!