It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GamersGate deals.

Daily deal: Space Hulk (Steam), up to -90%.

48-hours deal: Arcen Games, up to -86%. All games require a Steam account.
Post edited June 23, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Chainsaw Warrior</span> (DRM-Free/Steam). BTA for Chainsaw Warrior: Lords of the Night (Steam-only).
Actually a decent (and faithful) conversion of the boardgame for anyone interested. Not a long game, but you will die plenty trying to get to the end, and has some replay value as a "coffee break" type of game (Sinistar take note!!!).
ABH20: Bundlestars have the STALKER Complete Bundle again, $9.99 for Steam keys of all three games for the next 10 days.
sebarnolds: And I remind you that all the three games can be activated on GOG.com by retrieving some key on the Steam version.
Not neccesarily - depends on if gog have the CD keys in their database or not.
Post edited June 23, 2015 by Sachys
I miss that old crazy bastard that used to predict bundles, i wonder where he went... I bet if he was here today he would predict something crazy like HIB 15 with games like Banner Saga, Magicite, Gods will be watching, Magicite, Heavy Bullets, etc...

Edit: And obviously that he would fail, like always, ahah.. ah... ah... *drops smoke bomb*
Post edited June 23, 2015 by Cyraxpt
<span class="bold">Humble Borderlands Bundle</span>

$1
Borderlands
Borderlands: The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned
Borderlands: Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot
Borderlands: The Secret Armory of General Knoxx

BTA
Borderlands 2
Borderlands 2: Psycho Pack
Borderlands 2: Mechromancer Pack
Borderlands 2: Creature Slaughterdome
Humble Store 75% off Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel coupon

$15
Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2
Borderlands 2: Headhunter 5: Son of Crawmerax
Borderlands 2 Season Pass
2K Store 25% off merch coupon

Everything is Steam-only. Borderlands 1 and its DLCs are Windows-only, while Borderlands 2 and its DLCs are multiplatform.

NOTE: Keys in this bundle are packaged together by tier and cannot be separated. Redeeming packaged keys on Steam will not produce Steam gifts for items already in your library.
Post edited June 23, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: Everything is Steam-only.
Almost goes without saying these days when posting a Humble Bundle. ~_~
The DLC Claptrap's Robot Revolution is missing.
MaxFulvus: The DLC Claptrap's Robot Revolution is missing.
Maybe they will add it to the BTA next week.
Grargar: NOTE: Keys in this bundle are packaged together by tier and cannot be separated. Redeeming packaged keys on Steam will not produce Steam gifts for items already in your library.
And I buy nothing. I have both base games with no DLC. I'm not going to buy anything if I can't at least giveaway the base games.
Grargar: Everything is Steam-only.
IAmSinistar: Almost goes without saying these days when posting a Humble Bundle. ~_~
Yeah, another let down. Why does Humble need to exist?
yogsloth: Yeah, another let down. Why does Humble need to exist?
Same reason some cities have the same fast-food joint every few blocks. More outlets to deliver the same shit in bulk.
IAmSinistar: Almost goes without saying these days when posting a Humble Bundle. ~_~
yogsloth: Yeah, another let down. Why does Humble need to exist?
Humble Indie Bundles.

I'd rather they went back to the old days of a few really good bundles a year as opposed to weekly and biweekly garbage interspersed with the odd good bundle.
hummer010: Humble Indie Bundles.

I'd rather they went back to the old days of a few really good bundles a year as opposed to weekly and biweekly garbage interspersed with the odd good bundle.
I remember those! I often dropped $6 to get 2-3 good games DRM free. Sorry GOG.

I like it better now, tho, cause I'm only ever interested in the $1 tier, if at all. $1 fairly is reasonable for a steam rental or two.
high rated
As far as I can tell, Humble is now mostly used to distribute DRM-free keys for Kickstarter games that GOG won't carry. :)
Midweek deals on Steam:

Mass Effect -75%.
Massive Chalice -50%.
budejovice: As far as I can tell, Humble is now mostly used to distribute DRM-free keys for Kickstarter games that GOG won't carry. :)
Pretty much. Desura is (was?) the club anyone could get into, and HB is the one with a minimal dress code. Only GOG has the doorman and bouncer. :)