It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyraxpt: Trying to remember why i stopped playing, i think it was related to the bad controls (dunno why but it wasn't accepting my gamepad), boring gameplay and terrible story/voice acting.
Leroux: Voice acting might be better in German (in theory, that is). What gamepad did you use?
Dualshock 4 with that program that simulates the X360 one.
LEGO Batman 3 Complete Bundle on BundleStars

$12.99 for LEGO Batman 3 + 7 DLC
madth3: LEGO Batman 3 Complete Bundle on BundleStars

$12.99 for LEGO Batman 3 + 7 DLC
Gah. Ninja'd while typing!
Grargar: GamersGate daily deal: Blood Knights (Steam) -85%.
Leroux: Has anyone tried this? I mean it's got pretty bad reviews, but I wonder how bad can it be, coming from the developers of Jack Keane! ;) Joking aside, do you think it's a terribly bad game or just a mediocre game that you can still have some fun with?
It is a small B game, and I knew that going in, so my expectations were low. Despite this, the game.. almost matched them so I can't say I was disappointed. It was short, fun, and cheap. Good value.
Bloodrayne Betrayal is €$2 at indiegala.

and spent €$3 in total and get Deadly Premonition on top.
Leroux: Has anyone tried this? I mean it's got pretty bad reviews, but I wonder how bad can it be, coming from the developers of Jack Keane! ;) Joking aside, do you think it's a terribly bad game or just a mediocre game that you can still have some fun with?
HeDanny: It is a small B game, and I knew that going in, so my expectations were low. Despite this, the game.. almost matched them so I can't say I was disappointed. It was short, fun, and cheap. Good value.
Thanks! Occasionally I also have fun with mediocre games, if I get them cheap and don't expect much of them, so maybe it's worth a try.
HeDanny: It is a small B game, and I knew that going in, so my expectations were low. Despite this, the game.. almost matched them so I can't say I was disappointed. It was short, fun, and cheap. Good value.
Leroux: Thanks! Occasionally I also have fun with mediocre games, if I get them cheap and don't expect much of them, so maybe it's worth a try.
In general, I tend to get more entertainment from mediocre games than so called AAA games. Clearly prejudice. If a B game "just works" I'll enjoy it, but heaven forbid a AAA games have even the smallest of flaws.
Distant Worlds : Universe is on sale for the next few hours for $29.99 at both the Matrix Site and on Steam.

If you buy at the Matrix site you get the stand alone version (uses serial number - nothing online), plus you can also get a Steam key if desired.

Great 4x Space game, deep strategy.

There used to be a thread on here with a little about it, but it seems to have disappeared with GOG's site format change.

This is probably the best price you're going to see on this game from this particular publisher.
wanderer_27: Distant Worlds : Universe is on sale for the next few hours for $29.99 at both the Matrix Site and on Steam.

If you buy at the Matrix site you get the stand alone version (uses serial number - nothing online), plus you can also get a Steam key if desired.

Great 4x Space game, deep strategy.

There used to be a thread on here with a little about it, but it seems to have disappeared with GOG's site format change.

This is probably the best price you're going to see on this game from this particular publisher.
Thanks for this. I saved some money, and I got a stand-alone version as well as a Steam key!
A few GOGgers have recommended the game here, so I'm glad I could get it for a reasonable discount.
Can you confirm that the stand-alone is DRM-free?

[Edit: I just googled it, and yup, DRM-free! \O/ All you need to do is enter the serial number as you stated.]
Post edited June 18, 2015 by Getcomposted
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: cats! Cats! CATS!</span>

PWYW($1 for Steam keys)
Schrödinger's Cat and the Raiders of the Lost Quark (Steam)
Pix the Cat (Steam)
Aqua Kitty - Milk Mine Defender (DRM-Free/Steam)

BTA
Torchlight II (DRM-Free/Steam)
MouseCraft Humble Deluxe Edition (DRM-Free/Steam)

$10
Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora (DRM-Free/Steam)

$25
Kitte-Shirt

All games are multiplatform, except for Aqua Kitty, which is Windows-only.

Includes soundtracks for Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender, Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore a Fedora, Mousecraft, Pix the Cat, and Torchlight 2.
Post edited June 18, 2015 by Grargar
Not too shabby. I grabbed the $1 tier. :D
high rated
Humble Store has a 4-days sale on Napoleon: Total War (Steam) for -86%/$2/€2 in honor of the 200th anniversary of the Battle of Waterloo.
Post edited June 18, 2015 by Grargar
Impaler26: Not too shabby. I grabbed the $1 tier. :D
definitely! For me 95% of HB bundle the $1 tier is the most interesting :)
Pff, spent my last spare $ on steam sale and now Torchlight 2 DRM-Free so cheap. ;(
Grargar: Humble Store has a 4-days sale on Napoleon: Total War (Steam) for -86%/$2/€2 in honor of the 200th anniversary of the Battle of Waterloo.
That's quite the thing.

I can never understand why Creative Assembly can make these epic games and blow them out so cheaply.