It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Has anyone actually managed to play the Steam Monster thing game?
These Steam sales are getting ridiculously complex. Within two or three years they'll be turning them into an Excel-craft MMO.
Dungeon Siege Collection 1 , 2, 3 + Sun DLC is 75% off $5 or something on SMSS (can only see Yen, sorry ;) ¥495). Been waitung for that for years (nearly)
Post edited June 11, 2015 by dyscode
dyscode: [url=]Dungeon Siege Collection 1 , 2, 3[/url] + Sun DLC is 75% off $5 or something (can only see Yen, sorry ;) ¥495). Been waitung for that for years (nearly)
Could you provide correct link?
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Retroism</span>

PWYW
Nam
F-117A Nighthawk Stealth Fighter 2.0 (Not for Mac)
Command H.Q.
Sid Meier's Pirates! Gold Plus (Classic)

$5
Sid Meier's Colonization (Classic)
Darklands
Sid Meier's Covert Action (Classic)
Sword of the Samurai

All games are DRM-Free+Steam key. Unless otherwise noted above, both the DRM-Free and the Steam versions support Windows and Mac. In addition, the Steam versions support Linux.
Post edited June 15, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: The site is currently knocked out.
Everyone want to farm the trading card shit .
Thanks. Have not realised it is so easy. I thought it will be some less known store when dyscode talked about paying in Yen.
dyscode: Dungeon Siege Collection 1 , 2, 3 + Sun DLC is 75% off $5 or something (can only see Yen, sorry ;) ¥495). Been waitung for that for years (nearly)
Vitek: Could you provide correct link?
sorry was so excited while buying and my Steam account is Japanese ;-)
Post edited June 11, 2015 by dyscode
Bloody Steam sale - there was a pricing mistake - Chroma Squad 85% off for £1.64. I got as far as the Pay screen three times before Steam timed out on me, and then they fixed the mistake. I know I probably wouldn't have gotten it anyway - Steam would have refused the transaction, but wouldn't it have been nice if it didn't. o__o
Now that is a proper retro bundle!
Getcomposted: I know I probably wouldn't have gotten it anyway - Steam would have refused the transaction, but wouldn't it have been nice if it didn't. o__o
I think Steam only refuses negative price transactions. There was once a glitch with the Collector's Bundle of Tropico 4, which was discounted by 99% and transactions went through normally.
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Retroism</span>

PWYW
Nam
F-117A Nighthawk Stealth Fighter 2.0
Command H.Q.

$5
Darklands
Sword of the Samurai

All games are DRM-Free+Steam key. In addition, all games also support Mac, except for F-117A Nighthawk Stealth Fighter 2.0, which is Windows-only.
The $5 tier is all games here on GOG that go on sale for ~$1 each; but I think a couple of the lower tier aren't here yet so I'm in for a buck.
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Retroism</span>

PWYW
Nam
F-117A Nighthawk Stealth Fighter 2.0
Command H.Q.

$5
Darklands
Sword of the Samurai

All games are DRM-Free+Steam key. In addition, all games also support Mac, except for F-117A Nighthawk Stealth Fighter 2.0, which is Windows-only.
I don't want Command H.Q. and already own the other games on Steam and GOG so i'll pass. Money saved again! :D
high rated
Philosophical dilemmas... I'd enjoy having the two non-GOG games for pwyw, but do I support Retroism keeping those two as non-GOG games? I could pay a cent and with titles this old of course the devs wouldn't be missing out anyways. Danielle Bunten passed away over 15 years ago...

EDIT: I guess I kinda answered my own question. Humble: not just for book bundles anymore! :)
Post edited June 11, 2015 by budejovice