It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: IGS PWYW DEAL is Saturday Morning RPG for Win/Mac/Linux DRM free and steam & Desura
BONUS: soundtrack sampler for BTA
penumbren: Thank you for posting this! Picked up my copy... now I have to figure out what to do with the Desura and Steam keys. :)
I'd play it in your honor!

GOG emptying my wallet yet again this morning.
From my earlier post: "If any regular contributor to this thread wants the steam key for Alien Rage let me know."

If I don't get a response by tonight, I'll give it away on the forum. Thanks again to all deal hunters.
pigdog: From my earlier post: "If any regular contributor to this thread wants the steam key for Alien Rage let me know."

If I don't get a response by tonight, I'll give it away on the forum. Thanks again to all deal hunters.
If nobody else responds within half an hour, I'd like to give that a try.
pigdog: From my earlier post: "If any regular contributor to this thread wants the steam key for Alien Rage let me know."

Grargar: If nobody else responds within half an hour, I'd like to give that a try.
It's yours! PM on the way. Just a little appreciation for the thread that I read the most on GOG.
pigdog: It's yours! PM on the way. Just a little appreciation for the thread that I read the most on GOG.
Redeemed successfully. Thanks for the game!
pigdog: It's yours! PM on the way. Just a little appreciation for the thread that I read the most on GOG.
Grargar: Redeemed successfully. Thanks for the game!
I played through that game completely, it's not bad. Decent graphics, some interesting maps, good selection of weapons. enemy AI can take cover and is not completely stupid. The marketing campaign was horribly mismanaged though, it presented the game as an oldschool shooter, which it isn't at all. With regenerating health, limited active weapons, save spots, and long linear levels, this is a _modern_ shooter. The only thing "oldschool" is the difficulty, and that doesn't even work, because oldschool shooters could save anywhere. I recommend playing this game on the lowest difficulty; I did that and enjoyed it.

Multiplayer is dead though, and pretty much has always been dead.
Post edited June 11, 2015 by Psyringe
high rated
cecil: IGS PWYW DEAL is Saturday Morning RPG for Win/Mac/Linux DRM free and steam & Desura
IAmSinistar: That's a fun game, recommended especially to folks who have nostalgia regarding the subject matter.
I see people are now using fine print re: Desura - cute! :)

Thanks for the posting cecil and for the recommendation Sinistar. This looks like one I may pick up regardless of my current "gog-only" posing. But hey, groupees free since the week of June 3. ;)

(Last purchase actually 5/27, but it didn't rhyme.)
Post edited June 11, 2015 by budejovice
Hotline Miami (PS3, PS4, PSVita) is $2.49 @ the Playstation Store. Note: even though it says playable on PS4 the fine print reads "Purchasing this content entitles you to both the PS3™, PS4™, and “PS Vita” versions!"

Link
budejovice: I see people are now using fine print re: Desura - cute! :)
Yes, I caught that too. The beginning of the end, as they say.
Steam Summer Sale is coming in 10 minutes. All wallets must hide (unless they're already empty from the Gog Summer Sale).

edit: The sale has begun.
Post edited June 11, 2015 by BenKii
Thanks for the deal - purchased.

Has anyone tried to download the DRM-free Windows version? When I try to run the downloaded exe file I get a message saying "Error There should be 'SMRPG_Data' folder next to the executable".

I can't find a solution elsewhere. By the way, I did create a folder in the same directory but that doesn't work either
high rated
BenKii: Steam Summer Sale is coming in 10 minutes. All wallets must hide (unless they're already empty from the Gog Summer Sale).
Peace be with those that have to go through this twice back-to-back! :)
budejovice: Peace be with those that have to go through this twice back-to-back! :)
Steam sale is on! But their site is about to fall over. I got an error on the first link.

Edit:
Ahh, back up now. Xcom complete is 80% off, $10 (that's the 3rd person, turn based strategy, not the FPS. It's on rails, but I recommend it anyway. The Long War mod adds loads of difficulty if you find the vanilla Enemy Unknown and Enemy Within too easy.

Again, no love if you just want the EW DLC, you have to pay the same price as the complete version. Punishing early adopters yet again ... or keeping themselves funded, depending on your point of view.

Flash Sales:
M&M franchise is 25 to 75% off
FEZ is $2 (80%)
Ziggurat is $4.50 (70%)
Pandora First Contact is $9.90 (67%)
Viscera Cleanup Detail (???) is $6.70 (33%)
Mirror's Edge $10 (50%)
Styx Master of Shadows $12 (60%)
Darkness 2 $6 (80%)
Oddword Abe's Odyssee (new/tasty) $12 (40%)
F1 2014 is $15 (50%)
Black Mesa (early access) is $17 (15%)
Papers Please $5 (50%)
Carpe Fulgur Collection $22.50 (55%)
Outlast $4 (80%)
Darksiders franchise pack $12 (80%)

Daily Deals
Don't Starve $3.75 (75%)
Wreckfest (early access) $15 (50%)
X Plane 10 global $30 (50%)
Darkest Dungeon (early access) $15 (25%)
Binding of Isaac rebirth $7.50 (50%)
Homeworld Remastered $14 (60%)
Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution $9 (82%)
Farming Simulator 15 $20 (33%)
Valkyria Chronicles $5 (75%)
Tales from Borderlands (TellTale) $12.50 (50%)
Hotline Miami 2 wrong number $10 (33%)

Metro Franchise ?? (75 - 80%)
Xcom Franchise ?? (50% to 83%)
Sniper Elite Franchise ?? (25 to 75%)
GTA V ?? (33% - 75%)

There's also some kind of Monster Game flash (HTML5?) game thing that unlocks deals as more people play it.
Current deal is Crysis 2 Maximum Ed (50%) - ah, I understand. It unlocks tomorrow at 10 (PST), it's not ready yet.
Post edited June 11, 2015 by PincushionMan
The site is currently knocked out.
Probably should have bought Ziggurat instead of Lichdom: Battlemage, but since GOG was first, I already spent that money and don't feel like shelling out 5 EUR again. Cleverly done, GOG! ;)