It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The soon-to-be-released "Alone In The Dark: Illumination" has a discount for -46% leaving the game for R$ 29,99 ($9.70 USD) on Nuuvem (Steam):

Pre-Purchase here: http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/2895-alone-in-the-dark-illumination
Azrael360: The soon-to-be-released "Alone In The Dark: Illumination" has a discount for -46% leaving the game for R$ 29,99 ($9.70 USD) on Nuuvem (Steam):
Yeah, I'm guessing $9.70 USD is not what they're going to ask me to pay for it.

Though it won't matter to me unless it comes out DRM-free somewhere.
Azrael360: The soon-to-be-released "Alone In The Dark: Illumination" has a discount for -46% leaving the game for R$ 29,99 ($9.70 USD) on Nuuvem (Steam):
IAmSinistar: Yeah, I'm guessing $9.70 USD is not what they're going to ask me to pay for it.

Though it won't matter to me unless it comes out DRM-free somewhere.
It's not DRM-Free, just Steam unfortunately. But the asking price should be between $9.67 and $9.73 USD when you pay.
Azrael360: It's not DRM-Free, just Steam unfortunately. But the asking price should be between $9.67 and $9.73 USD when you pay.
Ah, thanks. When you posted R$, I assumed that meant rubles and had the usual Soviet Savings figured in.

Hopefully it will appear on GOG eventually in its proper DRM-free state.
IAmSinistar: Hopefully it will appear on GOG eventually in its proper DRM-free state.
I guess not before this one, though.
Grargar: I guess not before this one, though.
Yah, not DRM-free there either, so GOG still has a chance. Dunno if they'll bother though, having missed the debut. I'm surprised the game is so comparatively cheap for a new title with name recognition.
IAmSinistar: Yah, not DRM-free there either, so GOG still has a chance. Dunno if they'll bother though, having missed the debut. I'm surprised the game is so comparatively cheap for a new title with name recognition.
Well, the Steam version apparently comes topped with SecuROM, so it might be even less likely than you imagine.
pablodusk: Well, the Steam version apparently comes topped with SecuROM, so it might be even less likely than you imagine.
Oo, tasty. As they say around my neighbourhood, F that noise.
high rated
pablodusk: Well, the Steam version apparently comes topped with SecuROM, so it might be even less likely than you imagine.
IAmSinistar: Oo, tasty. As they say around my neighbourhood, F that noise.
"I present my beautiful game that I labored on for over a year. Then slapped a bunch of nasty shit across. Enjoy!" :)
Post edited June 09, 2015 by budejovice
budejovice: "I present my beautiful game that I labored on for over a year. Then slapped a bunch of nasty shit across. Enjoy!" :)
J'accuse the publisher in a lot of these cases. I've seen a number of promising games get lumbered with crap once a publisher took hold of it.
Act of War (also by the same publisher) had quite a few problems thanks to its DRM and, yet, it's here. :)
Post edited June 10, 2015 by Grargar
high rated
budejovice: "I present my beautiful game that I labored on for over a year. Then slapped a bunch of nasty shit across. Enjoy!" :)
IAmSinistar: J'accuse the publisher in a lot of these cases. I've seen a number of promising games get lumbered with crap once a publisher took hold of it.
I hear you, and I agree. In that case, we'll chalk my quote up to the dev having a nice sense of irony.
I didn't realise Alone in the dark had SecuROM. I bought that on Steam a while back. Only bought it as a "backup" (already have the game on XBOX360 and PS3) for when my consoles eventually die, so had not even downloaded it yet. Now.. not sure I want to. :(

From what I have seen of the new game (basically nothing, so pure conjecture) it is not a "true" as in canon game. Just a cheap title to try keep the brand alive. It does not look like it has Edward in it (not exactly mandatory, but .. ya know) but the big tells that it is a cheap cash grab are the game is first person team co-op ala Dead Island / Left 4 Dead etc. Soo.. yeah.. "team in the Dark". So much Meh.

...and yet I will buy it. Because I'm a damn fool.
IndieGala Hump Day Bundle

$1.00 for:

- Escape Machines
- Crazy Cars: Hit the Road
- R.O.O.T.S

$2.89 for:

- Super Furball
- Terra Incognita - Chapter One: The Descendant
- StarFence
- PeriAreion
- QuestEvent
- The Undying Plague