It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd say that wallet is safe, but GoG long emptied it.
Grargar: The third tier isn't necessarily limited to $10. Sometimes, it's $8, others $10 and others $15.
Yes, you're right. Still, interesting move overall.
Is risk of rain good?
cecil: Is risk of rain good?
Yeap, 2D action plataform with roguelike elements, real fun to play with friends.

You know what? Since gog offered me Battle Realms it's time to use my karma points, check your pm.
Post edited June 09, 2015 by Cyraxpt
cecil: Is risk of rain good?
Cyraxpt: Yeap, 2D action plataform with roguelike elements, real fun to play with friends.
conundrum time since I have all the other games except risk of rain after buying the lowest tier for Meat Boy...
Cyraxpt: You know what? Since gog offered me Battle Realms it's time to use my karma points, check your pm.
Nice gesture, just a warning if it's for GOG...

cecil: ...
... it's Windows only here.
pablodusk: Nice gesture, just a warning if it's for GOG...
... it's Windows only here.
Uhm, didn't even thought about that... But it doesn't matter because Cecil has Windows... Right Cecil? Cecil?...
Cyraxpt: Uhm, didn't even thought about that... But it doesn't matter because Cecil has Windows... Right Cecil? Cecil?...
Mac user.
It WAS a very nice gesture and I am a Mac user.
Cyraxpt: Uhm, didn't even thought about that... But it doesn't matter because Cecil has Windows... Right Cecil? Cecil?...
Grargar: Mac user.
WHY GOD WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME!!!!

Oh well... Perhaps they will update the gog version with linux/mac versions? Or do they have a reason not to?
Cyraxpt: WHY GOD WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME!!!!

Oh well... Perhaps they will update the gog version with linux/mac versions? Or do they have a reason not to?
No reason not to, but it might take a while.
Grargar: No reason not to, but it might take a while.
Uhm, i've sent them a tweet, since i'm famous and stuff they will answer me shortly and i'll share it here.
Cyraxpt: Uhm, i've sent them a tweet, since i'm famous and stuff they will answer me shortly and i'll share it here.
Who did you tweet? The developers or GOG? I think you'd have more success if you contacted the former...
Cyraxpt: Uhm, i've sent them a tweet, since i'm famous and stuff they will answer me shortly and i'll share it here.
Grargar: Who did you tweet? The developers or GOG? I think you'd have more success if you contacted the former...
https://twitter.com/RiskofRain
Alright then. :)