It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
cecil: Which Braveland is better?
I enjoyed both. Both are light fare as jcosmocohen mentioned. That impedes the fun for some people, but I enjoyed them a lot.

Played through Braveland. After Wizard was released re-played the first and immediately went to the second. Finished them both same-day and it was just a tad too much. If you enjoy one and grab the next, no need to play together.

I'd probably recommend the first if you have neither and are not a hard-core strategy person who can't stomach lighter strategy titles.
Post edited June 09, 2015 by budejovice
jcosmocohen: I think the phone version is free, even, although I may be mistaken.
Cyraxpt: I don't think it's free, probably you got the same way i did, with the Amazon free apps thing! :)
You're right! That's how I got it.
Green Man Gaming's Play Indie Promo. Not as cheap as yesterday, but interesting titles all the same.

- SkullGirls ($3.74)
- Anodyne ($1.99)
- Bird Story ($1.99)
- Team Indie ($5.19)
- Over 9000 Zombies ($4.99) soo.. how much is that per Zombie, then?
- Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams + DLC ($3.59)

Remember when you buy any of these games, you get the Indie Focus Bundle, including eight games, for free.
- Stealth Bastard Deluxe
- Gentlemen!
- Air Guardians
- Nihilumbra
- FootLOL
- Gun Monkeys
- Nightmare Cooperative
- Guns of Icarus Online
Nothing to see here :P
Post edited June 09, 2015 by Cyberevil
Those Triple Packs from Bundle Stars yesterday have multiplied and now [urlhttp://www.bundlestars.com/collections/triple-the-fun/]have their own section on the site[/url] . Pretty sure the previous ones are still there. The new ones include:

Warband - $17.49
- Mount and Blade Warband
- Napoleonic Wars
- Viking Conquest

LEGO Tolkien - $9.99
- LEGO Lord of the Rings
- LEGO Hobbit
- Battle Pack DLC

ForrestCraft - $5.49
- Three copies

FPS Pack - $3.49
- Fancy Skulls
- Wrack
Xotic Complete (inc. 3 DLCs)

Assassin Pack - $1.49
- Dementium II HD
- Legendary
- Velvet Assassin

For a buck fiddy that Assassin pack is worth it for Velvet Assassin alone. It is an above average yet smaller budget WWII Stealth game with a kickass main character, and an unreliable narrator that allows for some pretty trippy content. Finised it multiple times on XBOX360 back in the day. Would be glad to play it again on PC at some stage.
Midweek deals on Steam:

Might & Magic games up to -75%

Darksiders franchise -80%

And daily Deal: Europa Universalis IV -75%
Post edited June 09, 2015 by madth3
<span class="bold">Humble Indie Bundle: All-Stars</span>

PWYW
World of Goo
Super Meat Boy
Dustforce DX

BTA
Dungeon Defenders Collection*
LIMBO
Braid

BTA + $1
Risk of Rain
Antichamber

All games are DRM-Free+Steam key and multiplatform. In addition, Dungeon Defenders also comes with an Android version and Dustforce DX can be played through the browser.

Includes soundtracks for Antichamber, Braid, Dungeon Defenders, Dustforce DX, LIMBO, Risk of Rain, and World of Goo.

Unlike other main bundles, this will last only one week and, thus, there will be no 2nd week BTA games to unlock.

*Dungeon Defenders Collection seems to have the DLC only for the Steam version, but I can't be 100% sure of this.
Post edited June 09, 2015 by Grargar
Uhm... that was c) Repeat of past indie bundles because a Steam Sale is on the way soon. Didn't anyone saw that? I think gog deleted that part of my post...
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Indie Bundle: All-Stars</span>

PWYW
World of Goo
Super Meat Boy
Dustforce DX

BTA
Dungeon Defenders Collection
LIMBO
Braid

BTA + $1
Risk of Rain
Antichamber
Does anyone not already have these? Guess I'll pass this week, again.

I see they decided to do something different with the highest tier, though. Now, instead of limiting themselves to $10, people have to pay $1 more than the average. Very interesting.
One week only.
A Bundle full of games i already own = money saved. :D
jcosmocohen: Does anyone not already have these?
I don't have Meat Boy nor Dungeon Defenders and there's good reasons why I don't have them.
;-)
high rated
There are several of these that I don't have, but I'll have to pass. Got Braid and maybe Limbo. SMB sounds like it's not really my thing. Plus, this gog-only thing again feels good. :)
jcosmocohen: Does anyone not already have these? Guess I'll pass this week, again.

I see they decided to do something different with the highest tier, though. Now, instead of limiting themselves to $10, people have to pay $1 more than the average. Very interesting.
The third tier isn't necessarily limited to $10. Sometimes, it's $8, others $10 and others $15.
Post edited June 09, 2015 by Grargar
The only two games I don't have are Super Meat Boy and Dungeon Defenders, and yeah, meh.