It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyraxpt: Edit: DAMN YOU MADTH3!!!
madth3: Sorry?

:)
Yeah... you will learn to never ninja a cyber ninja...
Cyraxpt: Yeah... you will learn to never ninja a cyber ninja...
What you're going to do?
Start predicting the book bundles? Oh, the horror.

:-P
high rated
Cyraxpt: Yeah... you will learn to never ninja a cyber ninja...
madth3: What you're going to do?
It really sounds pretty good to me.

Do you take requests, Cyraxpt? Indiegala Monday Bundle!!! (I don't buy from them, but that could be fun too.)
Post edited June 04, 2015 by budejovice
high rated
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Slitherine</span>

PWYW
Conquest! Medieval Realms

$1
Frontline: Road to Moscow
Battle Academy
Rise of Prussia Gold

$6
Qvadriga
Hell

$10
Close Combat: Gateway to Caen

All games are Steam and Windows-only, except for Conquest! Medieval Realms, which is DRM-Free+Android.
Post edited June 04, 2015 by Grargar
madth3: What you're going to do?

:-P
I'll hack your twitter account and delay the bundle notifications for one hour... Or i could just stop with my accurate bundle predictions and make you wait for the bundle information to come out, can you handle the wait? CAN YOU?

budejovice: It really sounds pretty good to me.

Do you take requests, Cyraxpt? Indiegala Monday Bundle!!! (I don't buy from them, but that could be fun too.)
They have book bundles on Indie Gala? Uhm... ok... let's see...

Indiegala Monday Book Bundle

- Bad Rats Painting book
- How to make a sucessful greenlight game
- The Diary of Mike, the garbage man
- Jokes to tell to your friends at the bar by TinyE
- Seven days stuck on portable toilet
- How i felt in love with a pidgeon
Cyraxpt: - How i felt in love with a pidgeon
That one probably written by CarrionCrow
high rated
Cyraxpt: Indiegala Monday Book Bundle

- Bad Rats Painting book
- How to make a sucessful greenlight game
- The Diary of Mike, the garbage man
- Jokes to tell to your friends at the bar by TinyE
- Seven days stuck on portable toilet
- How i felt in love with a pidgeon
Well, I was talking about the ig monday game bundle, which I would like to see IN ADDITION to the humble book bundle prediction. But nevertheless, that was satisfying. Thanks! :)
fart
Attachments:
Big week for my game hoarding hobby.

Reserved the Groupees bundle and am splurging on GOG. Gotta get my free Xenonauts.

Humble can go suck it, though.
high rated
I haven't bought a H. Weekly since Tabletops in early April. Just an awful showing from humble.

(You know, for folks that don't use Steam, but that was probably obvs...)
budejovice: I haven't bought a H. Weekly since Tabletops in early April. Just an awful showing from humble.

(You know, for folks that don't use Steam, but that was probably obvs...)
I was going to take exception about last week's one being very good, but throwing in the not on steam, I guess I can't really take exception.
How to Survive gets a 3rd Person (3d) Standalone Expansion, On Steam.
Usually it's €10 but owners of the original game get 70% off ( €3) until July 2nd.

The original game was kinda slow burner with now a solid fan base.
Post edited June 04, 2015 by dyscode
Is beyond divinity good? can't decide on if I should grab that one along with DD
cecil: Is beyond divinity good? can't decide on if I should grab that one along with DD
I haven't played much of BD, only played through DD, but BD is generally considered a much worse game than DD. I think most people would recommend playing DD and not bothering with BD. Not sure why exactly, but my guess is that BD has less interesting story and area design, more grinding and more bugs. Unless you're a collector, I'd say try DD first and if you end up loving it and you want to play more of the same (even if it's of lower quality), you can always buy BD during the winter sale.
Post edited June 05, 2015 by Leroux
cecil: Is beyond divinity good? can't decide on if I should grab that one along with DD
Leroux: I haven't played much of BD, only played through DD, but BD is generally considered a much worse game than DD. I think most people would recommend playing DD and not bothering with BD. Not sure why exactly, but my guess is that BD has less interesting story and area design, more grinding and more bugs. Unless you're a collector, I'd say try DD first and if you end up loving it and you want to play more of the same (even if it's of lower quality), you can always buy BD during the winter sale.
Divine Divinity isnt for everybody - so get that first and see how you feel about it (edit: that is, if you want to play through the sequel as well).
As Leroux said, BD is often considered the poorer of the two, but is also regularly discounted (both were also on a humble bundle - drm free and steam) some time ago (last year I think) - just to give you some basis of how cheap they can be.

Definately get DD though - worth a go at the price if RPGs interest you at all.
Post edited June 05, 2015 by Sachys