It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vitek: Enclave for 0.69 and
I recommend Enclave if you like third person action games It's not mind blowing but at that price it's totally worth it.
Vitek: Enclave for 0.69 and
cecil: I recommend Enclave if you like third person action games It's not mind blowing but at that price it's totally worth it.
I'd get it if it didnt have the adware on Steam. Apparently the GoG version does not, but its not .69 cents.
cecil: I recommend Enclave if you like third person action games It's not mind blowing but at that price it's totally worth it.
I'd check if DLH.net is still giving away Steam keys for Enclave when you register.
Millennium series is 80% off on steam. All games are between $1.20 and $2.50.

Link

Some of them include the strategy guide (if that's your preference) for 50c more - cheaper than buying the guide outright.
Post edited May 31, 2015 by PincushionMan
Smannesman: Oh I hope in Portuguese, I would love to hear Sonic yell "¡Ándale! ¡Ándale! ¡Arriba! ¡Arriba!".
Cyraxpt: Not sure if serious...
And that is why we need a sarcasm tag.
Because if serious, that's a paddlin'!
Post edited May 31, 2015 by j0ekerr
GamersGate daily deal:

Emergency 5 Deluxe Edition (Steam) -50%.
LJChronx: I'd get it if it didnt have the adware on Steam. Apparently the GoG version does not, but its not .69 cents.
Adware?
nice
LJChronx: I'd get it if it didnt have the adware on Steam. Apparently the GoG version does not, but its not .69 cents.
jcosmocohen: Adware?
After reading the Steam reviews it apparently launches your web browser with a ad for another game every time you launch the game. For that reason, I won't buy the Steam version. Sadly, cant afford to spend that much on the GoG version.
LJChronx: After reading the Steam reviews it apparently launches your web browser with a ad for another game every time you launch the game. For that reason, I won't buy the Steam version. Sadly, cant afford to spend that much on the GoG version.
Huh. That's good to know. Thanks for the info!
jcosmocohen: Adware?
LJChronx: After reading the Steam reviews it apparently launches your web browser with a ad for another game every time you launch the game. For that reason, I won't buy the Steam version. Sadly, cant afford to spend that much on the GoG version.
I own this game for more than a year, and have launched it occasionally. It never launched my browser. It never displayed an ad. What website was launched specifically, and which ad was allegedly displayed?
Psyringe: I own this game for more than a year, and have launched it occasionally. It never launched my browser. It never displayed an ad. What website was launched specifically, and which ad was allegedly displayed?
From the first page of Steam reviews:

Adware was added to the game by the new publishers Topshelf, graphics aren't working correctly, GoG version works correctly without Adware, Valve should be ashamed to let this tripe adorn their shelves. 1/10

When you start this game, it opens a web browser and brings you to the Steam page for Raven's Cry. They're advertising for another Topware game by employing pop-up advertising.

You're greeted with a redirect to your browser telling you to BUY PIRATES COVE everytime you load up the game

Game seemed ok the ~6 minutes i played it, but i can't condone a game that contains an adware that opens up your web-browser and redirects to the store page for another game.

Opens browser on it's own in the background, supporting game developer's new game.

etc.

So it looks like you should hesitate to update your own copy, if given the option.

Edit:
Then again, another (more recent?) review says this:
THERE IS NO ADWARE IN THIS GAME. THESE MANY REVIEWS THAT SAY SO ARE OLD, AND HAVE NOT CHANGED EVEN THOUGH THE ADWARE HAS BEEN REMOVED.
Post edited May 31, 2015 by grimwerk
Psyringe: I own this game for more than a year, and have launched it occasionally. It never launched my browser. It never displayed an ad. What website was launched specifically, and which ad was allegedly displayed?
grimwerk: From the first page of Steam reviews:

Adware was added to the game by the new publishers Topshelf, graphics aren't working correctly, GoG version works correctly without Adware, Valve should be ashamed to let this tripe adorn their shelves. 1/10

When you start this game, it opens a web browser and brings you to the Steam page for Raven's Cry. They're advertising for another Topware game by employing pop-up advertising.

You're greeted with a redirect to your browser telling you to BUY PIRATES COVE everytime you load up the game

Game seemed ok the ~6 minutes i played it, but i can't condone a game that contains an adware that opens up your web-browser and redirects to the store page for another game.

Opens browser on it's own in the background, supporting game developer's new game.

etc.

So it looks like you should hesitate to update your own copy, if given the option.

Edit:
Then again, another (more recent?) review says this:
THERE IS NO ADWARE IN THIS GAME. THESE MANY REVIEWS THAT SAY SO ARE OLD, AND HAVE NOT CHANGED EVEN THOUGH THE ADWARE HAS BEEN REMOVED.
Fair enough. I checked a bunch of the more recent reviews and they all seem to say the adware is gone. So at .69 cents I went ahead and bought it. Wont be able to report on the adware for a while, as I'm busy this week.
17 hours without a new post; is that a record?

No weekly staff pick yet, and the usual rumbling that it could be a big thing coming shortly.

Also in GOG deal news, an underwhelming free Witcher 1 and 2 if you pre-order the season pass for Witcher 3.
http://www.gog.com/news/expand_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_get_free_games

And the weekend Interplay promo has about 20 hours left. I picked up a few already, and am debating the rest of the Descent series.
http://www.gog.com/promo/weekend_promo_interplay_intensifies_290515
The two unnamed release streams on Tuesday seems to be an indication we might be getting at least two new games tomorrow.