It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"Obscene Medical Records of a Married Nurse"

lol
IAmSinistar: [...]

Yes. I think if GOG had any interest in the older titles, they'd be out here already. A shame that. At the very minimum I think <span class="bold">Sinking Island</span> should be here though. At least I can vote it up on the wishlist for now.
A shame indeed, I've already voted for all the old(er) adventure games on the wishlist.

budejovice: And, sweet, I get to completely skip the VN bundle. See you in hell Groupees!!!! :)
Yep, skipping this one too.
According to the description on IGS, Deus Ex Machina is a legendary game, yet I have not knowledge of it.

Does anyone have a personal recommendation about it?

I ask because Deus Ex Machina 2 is going to be the next deal.
budejovice: And, sweet, I get to completely skip the VN bundle. See you in hell Groupees!!!! :)
lol!!!

Yes, the chat room for the bundle is quite lively.
madth3: According to the description on IGS, Deus Ex Machina is a legendary game, yet I have not knowledge of it.

I don't have it, but it sounds like something I should have. Please let us know when the deal goes live, hopefully the BTA will offer the first game, or there will be a parallel discount.
Run &amp; Gun Bundle on BundleStars

$3.49 for 10 Steam games

- Once Bitten, Twice Dead!
- Reload
- Paranautical Activity: Deluxe Atonement Edition
- Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
- Operation Flashpoint: Red River
- Ubersoldier II
- Depths of Fear :: Knossos
- Blades of Time Limited Edition
- Nam
- Epigenesis
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Relic Entertainment</span>

$1
Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition
Company of Heroes Complete Edition
Company of Heroes 2 Soundtrack (MP3/FLAC)
Bonus Digital Extras (Company of Heroes 2 art, The Art of Space Marine book (PDF), and Dawn of War 1 and 2 art)

BTA
Company of Heroes 2
Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies: US Forces
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

$15
Company of Heroes 2 - Ardennes Assault

$30
Relic T-Shirt

All games are Steam and Windows-only.
Post edited May 28, 2015 by Grargar
Addicts Bundle 2 on Flying Bundle

$3.50 for 12 Steam games with trading cards

- About Love, Hate and the other ones
- Astro Emporia
- Back to Bed
- Darkness Assault
- David
- Dreaming Sarah
- Once Bitten, Twice Dead!
- Samudai
- SickBrick
- Tales of the Orient: The Rising Sun
- Yelaxot
- Mystery Game
That's a really good bundle for fans of rts but those people probably already have those games! :)
yogsloth: lol!!!

Yes, the chat room for the bundle is quite lively.
From the chat:

"YES the runtime is malware/spyware. it is a run a boot always on monitor with admin perms. even stopping it on a installed system causes crashes. I will not install it. period. I could have burn the $10 lighting fire and had more fun. all other files to be deleted. I only wish I could have known before creating the accounts. worst groupees experience to date."

Good job Groupees.
Fallout 3 GOTY is currently 66% off in the Bethesda sale on GamersGate.

Now it's got the right price to lure me in, but I'll have to pass on it nevertheless. There's probably a solution to get it running under Win 8 despite compatibility issues, but I didn't realize Steam only sells a cut version to Germans (which is German language only, ugh), and I bet the GamersGate key would be region restricted, too. Too bad. :(
Post edited May 28, 2015 by Leroux
high rated
It's all total trash. A good day to just go ahead and clear Convoy from my GOG list. :)
madth3: According to the description on IGS, Deus Ex Machina is a legendary game, yet I have not knowledge of it.

IAmSinistar: I don't have it, but it sounds like something I should have. Please let us know when the deal goes live, hopefully the BTA will offer the first game, or there will be a parallel discount.
Well, I don't think they will offer the first game because it's an almost 30 years old game! (maybe GOG can offer it in the future):

http://www.mobygames.com/game/deus-ex-machina

The new game is a remake, and it looks definitely interesting.
Gonchi: Good job Groupees.
Honestly, most of their game bundles now look like someone just slapped a pricetag on a Desura Freedom Friday. It's a new low shipping games with rootkits though.

I can easily see a future in which I never buy another thing from them ever again.

Accatone: Well, I don't think they will offer the first game because it's an almost 30 years old game! (maybe GOG can offer it in the future):
Check the original post by madth3 - they already do sell it there. :)
Post edited May 28, 2015 by IAmSinistar
Gonchi: Good job Groupees.
IAmSinistar: Honestly, most of their game bundles now look like someone just slapped a pricetag on a Desura Freedom Friday. It's a new low shipping games with rootkits though.

I can easily see a future in which I never buy another thing from them ever again.

Accatone: Well, I don't think they will offer the first game because it's an almost 30 years old game! (maybe GOG can offer it in the future):
IAmSinistar: Check the original post by madth3 - they already do sell it there. :)
Then I'll definitely get it! :)