It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Yes. Perhaps if they have a lot of Anuman titles slated, they could dump them on us as part of a Weekend Promo, similar to what they did with the return of Nordic.
Grargar: What a strange coincidence. I was saying how we haven't seen a new Anuman game ever since Dracula 5, and GOG releases a new game from them today.
From your mouth to GOG's ears!
Grargar: What a strange coincidence. I was saying how we haven't seen a new Anuman game ever since Dracula 5, and GOG releases a new game from them today.
That is quite timely. Hope it's a sign of more to come.
IAmSinistar: That is quite timely. Hope it's a sign of more to come.
This way my wishlist can grow. It already doubled since the beginning of the year...
high rated
Debut 27 is now available at indieroyale.

Flip Riders %
Lilly & Sasha: Guardian Angels
Galagan's Island *
Wave Mechanics
Jelly Dreams %
Match 3 Revolution
Fortify Special Edition *

All DRM-free.
* = includes Mac
% = includes Mac & Linux

____

Also Jonny's Jams is open at groupees. It is chock full of steam-only titles and bullshit.
Post edited May 28, 2015 by budejovice
madth3: Jonny's Jams Bundle can be reserved on Groupees

$1.5 for 7 games + 1 album + more
Yuri (DRM-free, Steam, Desura, Itch.io; Windows, Linux, Mac)
Gun Rocket (DRM-free, Desura, Itch.io; Windows)
Proto Raider (DRM-free; Windows, Mac)
Dustoff Heli Rescue (Steam; Windows, Mac)
Aces of the Luftwaffe (Steam; Windows)
Flix the Flea (Steam, DRM-free; Windows)
Ogre - 195 (Album)
Mystery Game (Steam)
A virtual Jar of Jonny’s Favorite Jam

Bonus:
Inverse Phase - Shuttle Scuttle OST (unlocked)
Planeteri (Album) @3000 bundles sold

I does tell a lot about a bundle when a glass of virtual jam is the best part of it. Pretty disappointed. Don't see myself playing anything except Proto Raider.
PaterAlf: Pretty disappointed.
Totally. I liked the looks of the chopper game, but I should have known that it would be steam...

This taste of bile pretty much guarantees that my next ignoring of groupees for a few months comes right after the VN bundle, about 40 minutes from now. Last night I spent time with real games, Saints Row 2 and LEGO Harry Potter, and groupees is still serving up the same jokes, week after week.
Post edited May 28, 2015 by budejovice
Shadow Blade is free ( today only ) on Amazon appstore .
Post edited May 28, 2015 by ne_zavarj
PaterAlf: Pretty disappointed.
budejovice: Totally. I liked the looks of the chopper game, but I should have known that it would be steam...

This taste of bile pretty much guarantees that my next ignoring of groupees for a few months comes right after the VN bundle, about 40 minutes from now. Last night I spent time with real games, Saints Row 2 and LEGO Harry Potter, and groupees is still serving up the same jokes, week after week.
My swear jar be like, "Yo, dude, what up? Enjoy the jam, asshole."
budejovice: Totally. I liked the looks of the chopper game, but I should have known that it would be steam...

yogsloth: My swear jar be like, "Yo, dude, what up? Enjoy the jam, asshole."
Yeah, that was pretty low of them to count the "jam" as part of the 5 DRM-free titles...
IAmSinistar: That is quite timely. Hope it's a sign of more to come.
I hope so, but both today's release and Dracula 5 are newer games,while the ones you mentioned, as well as a couple more on FireFlower Games are all pre-2010 releases.
yogsloth: My swear jar be like, "Yo, dude, what up? Enjoy the jam, asshole."
It goes perfectly on a shit sandwich.

HypersomniacLive: I hope so, but both today's release and Dracula 5 are newer games,while the ones you mentioned, as well as a couple more on FireFlower Games are all pre-2010 releases.
Yes. I think if GOG had any interest in the older titles, they'd be out here already. A shame that. At the very minimum I think <span class="bold">Sinking Island</span> should be here though. At least I can vote it up on the wishlist for now.
Post edited May 28, 2015 by IAmSinistar
Groupees Doujin VN bundle

https://groupees.com/vn1

For a minimum of $1 you get

Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~ - Steam
Nicole (Otome) - Steam

For a minimum of $4 you also get

Aselia the Eternal - Jast
Deus Machina Demonbane (Adult Content) - Jast

The key provided for this product, needs to be registered via http://www.jastusa.com/ Simply use the key in the Game Code section to unlock the game

For a minimum of $10 you also get

Edelweiss (Adult Content) - Mangagamer
Obscene Medical Records of a Married Nurse (Adult Content) - Mangagamer

The key provided for this product, needs to be registered via http://www.mangagamer.com/ Simply purchase the game and use the key in the Campaign Code section to receive a 100% discount.
high rated
And, sweet, I get to completely skip the VN bundle. See you in hell Groupees!!!! :)
budejovice: And, sweet, I get to completely skip the VN bundle. See you in hell Groupees!!!! :)
And I'm right there with ya, buddy!
triock: Groupees Doujin VN bundle

https://groupees.com/vn1

... Steam

The key provided for this product, needs to be registered via http://www.jastusa.com/ Simply use the key in the Game Code section to unlock the game
The key provided for this product, needs to be registered via http://www.mangagamer.com/ Simply purchase the game and use the key in the Campaign Code section to receive a 100% discount.
So I need four different accounts just to download the games from this bundle? Not sure if I like that.