It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TUG update.

Okay, it turns out there actually is a TUG.exe, it's just in a different directory.

Launching via the Launcher.exe, it seems there is more Internet Traffic, but that might be checking/updating the program.

Launching the TUG.exe itself, it still looks to try to make an Internet connection, but it drops out and the traffic level is negligible.

All in all, it looks like it should be good for Single Player and Offline modes.
If you're really concerned you can probably set the TUG.exe to be blocked under Windows Firewall and I'd expect it to still function properly.

The Developer says the connection is setting up a local server connection on your PC and connects to itself, and this may be one of the reason the Firewall alert gets triggered.
dyscode: The power of being able to READ - unvaluable *_*
LoboBlanco: The power to write is also invaluable. ;P
Seems like the Wiggum Effect to me. Which is always correct. Always. Because funny.
qbeh-1-the-atlas-cube is on bundleStars for 75% off, this is a great game, you`d be mad to miss it ;)

P.S.
Wishlisted it a bit back, the dev hopes to bring it here too, but no idea what`s happening though.

P.P.S.
SG chance for the game.
Post edited May 24, 2015 by fishbaits
jcosmocohen: I may have missed it if someone else posted it, so I apologize if it's a repeat.

Stunfest Indie Bundle

$11 for 13 indie games.

Domiverse
Synchrom
Lavapools
Psycho Starship Rampage
MacGuffin
Splasher
Lije
Goetia
Box Out!
Drifting Lands
WinThatWar!
Tetrobot and Co.
Nandeyanen!? - The 1st Sūtra

I know that's probably more than most of us want to pay, but from what I can tell, all are DRM-free with one game providing a Steam key (presumably Tetrobot and Co.). I also thought most of them looked rather interesting.
Just a warning in case people aren't looking into this carefully, but a lot of those games are still in alpha phase and are not finished yet. Some of them are actually free to play in alpha or PWYW (Drifting Lands, Goetia, Psycho Starship Rampage). Still probably cool to support the devs if you are interested in doing so, but don't expect all of them to be finished games.
Some rumination of mine.

A moment ago an acquaitance of mine brought my attention to an insanely good deal. I denied his claim saying that it was too good to be true. Searching a bit I found out the site in question was G2A. And my alarms instantly flared.

I said so to my acquaitance and his reply was basically, "yeah, whatever, so what?"

Which has me thinking that this person is also the template for the majority of videogame users and buyers. We might warn them against such sites, but most people don't care, if it's cheap and it works, they don't have a problem with the possibly unethical origin of the codes they're purchasing. They just don't give a damn.

It's somewhat disheartening.
Post edited May 24, 2015 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: Snip
You must have missed the posts of some people over here that defended those companies and blamed the publishers that revoked the keys. :)
Post edited May 24, 2015 by Cyraxpt
Cyraxpt: You must have missed the posts of some people over here that defended those companies and blamed the publishers that revoked the keys. :)
I did indeed.

I'm somewhat annoyed that he didn't believe me. Thus my ranting about it on the forum.

Lesigh.
j0ekerr: Which has me thinking that this person is also the template for the majority of videogame users and buyers. We might warn them against such sites, but most people don't care, if it's cheap and it works, they don't have a problem with the possibly unethical origin of the codes they're purchasing. They just don't give a damn.
Assuming it isn't revoked later. Because if it does, then, they will give a damn. :P
Post edited May 24, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: Assuming it isn't revoked later. Because if it does, then, they will give a damn. :P
Quite so, then he will raise hell about how he's been scammed. And blame the heavens themselves. That's why I included an "if it works".

But most of the keys are legitimate, obtained through illicit but not actually illegal means. So they can't be revoked without a VERY good reason, and thus the majority will work fine.

I know someone who would wholeheartedly defend the right of re-sellers to do this (take advantage of regional pricing and other things). He's also a neo-liberal.

Anyway I feel I'm kinda mucking up the thread with my ranting instead of good deals. So let's move along. :-)
Dark Angels: Masquerade Of Shadows free only for today in Game Giveaway Of The Day:

http://game.giveawayoftheday.com
the.kuribo: Just a warning in case people aren't looking into this carefully, but a lot of those games are still in alpha phase and are not finished yet. Some of them are actually free to play in alpha or PWYW (Drifting Lands, Goetia, Psycho Starship Rampage). Still probably cool to support the devs if you are interested in doing so, but don't expect all of them to be finished games.
Thanks for the clarification! I saw that about some of the games but didn't think about putting it in as a warning.
j0ekerr: Some rumination of mine.

A moment ago an acquaitance of mine brought my attention to an insanely good deal. I denied his claim saying that it was too good to be true. Searching a bit I found out the site in question was G2A. And my alarms instantly flared.

I said so to my acquaitance and his reply was basically, "yeah, whatever, so what?"

Which has me thinking that this person is also the template for the majority of videogame users and buyers. We might warn them against such sites, but most people don't care, if it's cheap and it works, they don't have a problem with the possibly unethical origin of the codes they're purchasing. They just don't give a damn.

Until Valve or Origin or whowever invalidates their game codes and removes their games from their account. Doesn't affect every game for every person, but it does happen occasionally making shopping at such sites a spin of the roulette wheel, which is enough for me to avoid them completely.
j0ekerr: Some rumination of mine.

skeletonbow: Until Valve or Origin or whowever invalidates their game codes and removes their games from their account. Doesn't affect every game for every person, but it does happen occasionally making shopping at such sites a spin of the roulette wheel, which is enough for me to avoid them completely.
I am totally with you! And the saying totally applies with these sites: if it's too good to be true, it most probably is.
skeletonbow: Until Valve or Origin or whowever invalidates their game codes and removes their games from their account. Doesn't affect every game for every person, but it does happen occasionally making shopping at such sites a spin of the roulette wheel, which is enough for me to avoid them completely.
dyscode: I am totally with you! And the saying totally applies with these sites: if it's too good to be true, it most probably is.
And better safe than sorry.
the.kuribo: Just a warning in case people aren't looking into this carefully, but a lot of those games are still in alpha phase and are not finished yet. Some of them are actually free to play in alpha or PWYW (Drifting Lands, Goetia, Psycho Starship Rampage). Still probably cool to support the devs if you are interested in doing so, but don't expect all of them to be finished games.
jcosmocohen: Thanks for the clarification! I saw that about some of the games but didn't think about putting it in as a warning.
Some of those games look really neat! Fortunately the two most interesting ones to me are actually PWYW or F2P alphas/demos. I'm definitely bookmarking many of those games to check up on as they develop. =D