It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mwb1100: The TUG Kickstarter page (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nerdkingdom/tug-1/description) indicates that the intent is to make the game DRM-free. They also stated that there will be no online requirement and that multi-player servers will be DRM-free and made available for users to run on their own. I haven't followed the game's development, so I don't know if any of those Kickstarter promises (made two years ago) have changed.
Hey, thanks for the link. The kickstarter-page is much more informative then the mainpage. I guess I will take the risk. Thanks again.
Post edited May 23, 2015 by DukeNukemForever
dyscode: I am really tempted by the Mordor Bundle.
But compared to the GOTY Edition you are missing:
- Test of the Wild Challenge Mode
- Test of the Ring Challenge Mode
- Test of Defiance
- Lord of the Hunt Skin
- The Bright Lord Skin
- Lithariel Skin
- Defiant to the End Rune
- Elven Grace Rune
- Ascendant Rune
- One with Nature Rune
- Photo Mode

Test of Power Challenge Mode is FREE DLC.

nothing substantial though, as far as I can see or better wait for the GOTY Version to go on sale?
Though you can 'upgrade' to the GOTY version.
So I'd still need to buy the $10 GOTY upgrade on Steam to get the full game? Probably better off waiting for a Steam sale then.
Following up on the Nuuvem/Warner thing, Warner Games has been added back as a publisher on Nuuvem and all their games, as far as I can tell anyway, are also back on the catalog, albeit unavailable for purchase at this time. So, whatever happened, seems to have been sorted out, although I reckon we'll likely see fewer discounts and/or stronger cross-region blocks and restrictions from here on out.
GamersGate daily deal: Deponia: The Complete Journey (Steam) -80%.
dyscode: I am really tempted by the Mordor Bundle.
But compared to the GOTY Edition you are missing:
- Test of the Wild Challenge Mode
- Test of the Ring Challenge Mode
- Test of Defiance
- Lord of the Hunt Skin
- The Bright Lord Skin
- Lithariel Skin
- Defiant to the End Rune
- Elven Grace Rune
- Ascendant Rune
- One with Nature Rune
- Photo Mode

Test of Power Challenge Mode is FREE DLC.

nothing substantial though, as far as I can see or better wait for the GOTY Version to go on sale?
Though you can 'upgrade' to the GOTY version.
Gonchi: So I'd still need to buy the $10 GOTY upgrade on Steam to get the full game? Probably better off waiting for a Steam sale then.
UPDATE: all my writing becomes MOOT since the Bundlestars page CLEARLY says:
"With 2 Steam keys, get Shadow of Mordor and the Season Pass DLC for our lowest ever price!"
And Season Pass as the Steam Page says is now GOTY UPGRADE.
So, Yes, you get the GOTY for $20!

note to self: The power of being able to READ - unvaluable *_*
Post edited May 23, 2015 by dyscode
Contraption Maker Free Weekend
DukeNukemForever: Same here. I checked the webpage and it's hard to find any infos about drm in the future. There are some infomation what they want implement next, but nothing to get an idea in which direction they want to go in the long run. A FAQ-page would be nice, unfortunately they say in the video to check the forum but it's only visible if you register and check in. The game looks interesting and it's just 1€, but I'm really careful about early-access games nowadays, too many bets on the wrong horse.
mwb1100: The TUG Kickstarter page (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nerdkingdom/tug-1/description) indicates that the intent is to make the game DRM-free. They also stated that there will be no online requirement and that multi-player servers will be DRM-free and made available for users to run on their own. I haven't followed the game's development, so I don't know if any of those Kickstarter promises (made two years ago) have changed.
Wow, they actually have a minor FAQ at the bottom of that page.

They address both Single Player (yes) and Offline (again, yes).
Single player I can confirm, but the Offline aspect at this point I have to contest.

Up towards the top of the page they indicate it will be DRM free.
While not a huge issue, there was a Registration Key required though.

The game is still on sale for the next couple of days, so I'll dig around and maybe pick it back up if I find out what's going on with the Online bit.
I may have missed it if someone else posted it, so I apologize if it's a repeat.

Stunfest Indie Bundle

$11 for 13 indie games.

Domiverse
Synchrom
Lavapools
Psycho Starship Rampage
MacGuffin
Splasher
Lije
Goetia
Box Out!
Drifting Lands
WinThatWar!
Tetrobot and Co.
Nandeyanen!? - The 1st Sūtra

I know that's probably more than most of us want to pay, but from what I can tell, all are DRM-free with one game providing a Steam key (presumably Tetrobot and Co.). I also thought most of them looked rather interesting.
jcosmocohen: I may have missed it if someone else posted it, so I apologize if it's a repeat.

Stunfest Indie Bundle

$11 for 13 indie games.

Domiverse
Synchrom
Lavapools
Psycho Starship Rampage
MacGuffin
Splasher
Lije
Goetia
Box Out!
Drifting Lands
WinThatWar!
Tetrobot and Co.
Nandeyanen!? - The 1st Sūtra

I know that's probably more than most of us want to pay, but from what I can tell, all are DRM-free with one game providing a Steam key (presumably Tetrobot and Co.). I also thought most of them looked rather interesting.
Tetrobot & Co. is a good game IMHO.
Anyone have an idea of how long humble's purchase lockout thing lasts?
- ie too many orders in a short space of time

- bought something about six hours ago and just got that message now when trying to buy something for a friend
Sachys: Anyone have an idea of how long humble's purchase lockout thing lasts?

- bought something about six hours ago and just got that message now when trying to buy something for a friend
Never seen that before. How many purchases does it take to get locked out?
Sachys: Anyone have an idea of how long humble's purchase lockout thing lasts?

LJChronx: Never seen that before. How many purchases does it take to get locked out?
In my case: TWO in the space of half an hour this afternoon. Could be they were for the same game - but one was a gift and one for me. Now I want a third for another friend who's currently offline and would hate to miss the deal.

I've heard of it before with bundles (I believe the limit is 3), but not on the store. Guess its maybe due to the sale.
Sachys: In my case: TWO in the space of half an hour this afternoon. Could be they were for the same game - but one was a gift and one for me. Now I want a third for another friend who's currently offline and would hate to miss the deal.

I've heard of it before with bundles (I believe the limit is 3), but not on the store. Guess its maybe due to the sale.
That happens when you try to buy too much of the same thing. It happened to me when I tried to buy more than 3 copies of the same bundle. I tried for several days afterwards and the restriction wasn't lifted, I'm not sure if that's the case with the store. You could ask support on twitter, they usually reply very quickly.
Did you try different payment methods? Maybe another account with a different payment method?
If you still can't buy it let me know if I can help.
Post edited May 24, 2015 by Pardinuz
Pardinuz:
Aye. Cheers bud - but its mam to the rescue. Transferred cash to her and we're away!
Gonchi: So I'd still need to buy the $10 GOTY upgrade on Steam to get the full game? Probably better off waiting for a Steam sale then.
dyscode: UPDATE: all my writing becomes MOOT since the Bundlestars page CLEARLY says:
"With 2 Steam keys, get Shadow of Mordor and the Season Pass DLC for our lowest ever price!"
And Season Pass as the Steam Page says is now GOTY UPGRADE.
So, Yes, you get the GOTY for $20!

note to self: The power of being able to READ - unvaluable *_*
The power to write is also invaluable. ;P