It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gonchi: ...now Warner games are no longer being sold on Nuuvem.
Damn, you're right. I noticed that deal, I even posted about it here but since it was too late in the night and I was really tired I decided to buy the LEGO games Batman 2 and Marvel Superheroes the next day. And the next day when I had the time those 2 games weren't on sale anymore, except for a few others... and now I just confirmed that there aren't any Warner game on Nuuvem, not even one. Warner is not listed in the publishers list on Nuuvem too... (–_–)

Now I'm sad and angry, why I didn't bought those two games when I could?! Grrr... (>_<)
Gonchi: ...now Warner games are no longer being sold on Nuuvem.
Azrael360: Damn, you're right. I noticed that deal, I even posted about it here but since it was too late in the night and I was really tired I decided to buy the LEGO games Batman 2 and Marvel Superheroes the next day. And the next day when I had the time those 2 games weren't on sale anymore, except for a few others... and now I just confirmed that there aren't any Warner game on Nuuvem, not even one. Warner is not listed in the publishers list on Nuuvem too... (–_–)

Now I'm sad and angry, why I didn't bought those two games when I could?! Grrr... (>_<)
May have been just as well, apparently Nuuvem are refunding instead of delivering keys for a lot of the games. Fired off e-mails asking for more info to both Nuuvem and Warner games, unsurprisingly neither replied, and likely won't.
If anyone wants alpha protocol, he should get it in the next 15 minutes.

Specially since I tried to buy it again as gift code for a friend and it told me that that was "too many purchases"

Goddamnit Humble I bought one for me, and wanted another as a gift. That's not too many.

The really annoying bit, is that it only blocks paypal transactions, if you use the credit card it lets you buy it.
Post edited May 22, 2015 by j0ekerr
hmm. am I reading the humble page correct? does it say that in about 10 minutes a new "day" starts?
j0ekerr: If anyone wants alpha protocol, he should get it in the next 15 minutes.
Crapdoodle, thanks for the heads-up. I almost missed out on Luxuria Superbia. Nabbed it just in time. That's also a fantastic price on Paper Sorcerer, but I already have it on GOG.
superstande: hmm. am I reading the humble page correct? does it say that in about 10 minutes a new "day" starts?
You're reading it wrong.

In 8 minutes the sale ends.
superstande: hmm. am I reading the humble page correct? does it say that in about 10 minutes a new "day" starts?
j0ekerr: You're reading it wrong.

oh really? thanks.
Zero spent on that sale. Guess I'll save some for the Gog's Summer thing.
j0ekerr: You're reading it wrong.

I think there will be an encore.
IAmSinistar: Crapdoodle, thanks for the heads-up. I almost missed out on Luxuria Superbia. Nabbed it just in time. That's also a fantastic price on Paper Sorcerer, but I already have it on GOG.
I'm going to let them go, because of lack of time to play them.

I too a look at Paper Sorcerer, it looks kind of sweet. Luxuria Superbia looks psychedelic.
Grargar: I think there will be an encore.
I hoped for it as well but there wasn't one in the winter sale if I remember correctly.

EDIT: Aaand I was proven wrong.

Which is actually a good thing.
Post edited May 22, 2015 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: I too a look at Paper Sorcerer, it looks kind of sweet. Super Luxuria looks psychedelic.
Paper Sorcerer is quite good, one of the few titles I've kept installed after finishing because it's tempting to play again. I can easily recommend picking it up here on GOG.

Luxuria Superbia is in that school of "art games" that appeals to me. I'm something of a collector of those.
BundleStars is re-running some past bundles.

A couple lowed their prices:

- F.E.A.R. Bundle is now $4.99
- Shadow of Mordor Bundle is $19.99
IAmSinistar: Paper Sorcerer is quite good, one of the few titles I've kept installed after finishing because it's tempting to play again. I can easily recommend picking it up here on GOG.
Still waiting for the Mini-Guide and the Artbook...
Post edited May 22, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: I think there will be an encore.
You nailed it.
j0ekerr: I hoped for it as well but there wasn't one in the winter sale if I remember correctly.
Yup, I was correct. :)
Siema stachu