It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HeDanny: ** I'd insert obligatory "I hate you Disney" here, but I just can't hate the house of mouse. I .. just can't do it.
Oh, I'll be HAPPY to do that hating for you! In fact, it's no hassle at all. Free of charge (which in and of itself is almost like a direct affront to the Greed mouse...The idea of free? I'm sure the little rat retches at the mere word "free" ZOMG!)

And back on topic, maybe it's just me, but the last couple weeks of bundles have REALLY unimpressed. Out of ALL of this weeks stuff (bundles only) I think I'd be interested in "Universe Sandbox" and that might be everything.
Post edited May 21, 2015 by Cyberevil
Jurassic Park: The Game (steam) 85% off for $4.49 @ humblestore

~This limited time offer will be gone in 01:11:25:20 (from time of this posting)
GamersGate Pac-Man 35th Anniversary Weekend Sale -75%, except for Ms Pac-Man, which is discounted by 50%. All games require Steam.
IndieGala Bedlam Bundle

$1
//N.P.P.D. RUSH//: The milk of Ultraviolet
Pixel Puzzles: UndeadZ
Pressured

>$2.89
Gold Rush!: Classic
Z
Gunspell: Steam Edition
DarkEnd
Inside The Gear
Bloop
Barbaric Bundle on BundleStars

$3.49 for 10 Steam games

- Drakensang
- GRID
- Droid Assault
- Bardbarian
- Hero of Many
- Leviathan: The Last Day of the Decade
- The Battle of Sol
- Another Perspective
- Hassleheart
- Helldorado
high rated
I'm sure I'll pick up today's GOG release at some point, but today my cash went to FireFlower's release, Epanalepsis. 20% discount for the first week.
Moar GamersGate deals:

Daedalic Adventure Bundle (Steam) daily -90%. The games in the bundle are:

-Deponia
-Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
-Memoria
-The Night of the Rabbit
-The Whispered World Special Edition

Libredia Weekend, up to -80%. The games are either DRM-Free, require a Steam account, or use some "Other DRM".
budejovice: I'm sure I'll pick up today's GOG release at some point, but today my cash went to FireFlower's release, Epanalepsis. 20% discount for the first week.
Which of the two releases?
Post edited May 21, 2015 by Grargar
high rated
budejovice: I'm sure I'll pick up today's GOG release at some point, but today my cash went to FireFlower's release, Epanalepsis. 20% discount for the first week.
Grargar: Which of the two releases?
Ah, hadn't yet noticed Technobabylon. Got it! :)

Was referring to Prehistorik.
The VideoGameMusic Bundle 2 is up on Groupees.

$1 and $2 tiers

Among other soundtracks: Shadowgate, Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs, FTL.
high rated
madth3: The VideoGameMusic Bundle 2 is up on Groupees.

$1 and $2 tiers

Among other soundtracks: Shadowgate, Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs, FTL.
Hmm. The sampler from FTL soundtrack that's a goodie here is the ONLY gog soundtrack installed in my iTunes. Might just have to grab the whole thing. Gaaah!!!! :)
On the Humble Store:

The flash deal is the <span class="bold">Surprise Attack Ultra Mega Pack</span> -88%
18 Surprise Attack games, DRM-Free and Steam

The $0.99 deal is <span class="bold">Alpha Protocol</span> for Steam
<span class="bold">Shadowrun</span> weekend deals on Steam.

-80% on Returns
-70% on Dragonfall
-33% on Hong Kong prepurchase.
Thanks for popping this one here! I meant to do so since I noticed the announcement about it yesterday from the current FFG sale, but clearly forgot to.

I think this is a must-buy for me. Any game that references New Wave science fiction (that British movement that includes greats like J. G. Ballard and Brian W. Aldiss) belongs in my collection.

Cheers mate!
Apparantly containing:

- Vertiginous Golf
- Party of Sin
- A Druid's Duel
- Megabyte Punch
- Zombie Tycoon II
- Oscura: Lost Light
- Back to Bed
- Mind: Path to Thalamus
- Huntsman: The Orphanage
- Screen Cheat
- Metrocide
- Teslagrad
- Postmortem: One Must Die
- Raetikon
- Ironclad Tactics
- Particulars
- Robocraft
- OTTTD
high rated
IAmSinistar: Thanks for popping this one here! I meant to do so since I noticed the announcement about it yesterday from the current FFG sale, but clearly forgot to.

I think this is a must-buy for me. Any game that references New Wave science fiction (that British movement that includes greats like J. G. Ballard and Brian W. Aldiss) belongs in my collection.

Cheers mate!
I love Ballard! :)