It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Edit: Nothing to see here, move along. :)
Post edited May 16, 2015 by Cyraxpt
This is not for PC, but Playstation Store North America is having another flash sale with all games under $5 and it includes some really nice titles.
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-FLASHSALEWEBLP

Some standouts (in USD):

Mass Effect Trilogy $4.80
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch $4.80
Okami HD $4.90
Super Mega Baseball $4.80
Post edited May 16, 2015 by the.kuribo
siulebuo: Indie Gala Friday Special Bundle #15:

$1.99 (24h):

- Final Dusk
- Bermuda
HeDanny: Opinions from anyone who has played these please.
I'd offer you my spare Bermuda Steam key and/or spare Desura Final Dusk key, but alas PMs/chat are fucked on GOG right now and I cannot access them.
HeDanny: Opinions from anyone who has played these please.
Tarnicus: I'd offer you my spare Bermuda Steam key and/or spare Desura Final Dusk key, but alas PMs/chat are fucked on GOG right now and I cannot access them.
No worries mate. Thought that counts.
TUG for $2.99 at The Humble Store (not a Steam key)

I've been watching FROGaiming's episodes on YouTube on the game and find it both interesting(the game) and hilarious (the videos) :)
any info, why witcher franchise discount changed from 85% to 70%?
apehater: any info, why witcher franchise discount changed from 85% to 70%?
gOg hates you.
the.kuribo: This is not for PC, but Playstation Store North America is having another flash sale with all games under $5 and it includes some really nice titles.
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-FLASHSALEWEBLP

Some standouts (in USD):

Mass Effect Trilogy $4.80
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch $4.80
Okami HD $4.90
Super Mega Baseball $4.80
the deal for Mass Effect is the best price I've seen ever. this version also contains the most DLC out of all the different versions of the trilogy.

the ps3 version contains Mass Effect 1, bring down the sky DLC, pinnacle station DLC.
Mass Effect 2, Overlord DLC, Kasumi DLC, Cerberus Network DLC, lair of the Shadow Broker DLC.
Mass Effect 3,all the free multiplayer DLC, and the extended cut DLC.

what's missing is The Arrival DLC for Mass Effect 2 and all of the single player DLC for Mass Effect 3 (Citadel,From Ashes, Omega, and Leviathan DLCs).
Tarnicus: TUG for $2.99 at The Humble Store (not a Steam key)

I've been watching FROGaiming's episodes on YouTube on the game and find it both interesting(the game) and hilarious (the videos) :)
it was mentioned :)

ohohohohohohohohohho Ba-Zing!

the student has become the master ;p

Is this Multiplayer/Online only?

I can't seem to find anything saying there's a Single Player mode - too many juveniles for me to go for any Online stuff.
BenKii: The Amazon Appstore has 38 free apps for today.

Link

Some free games include:
Game of Thrones
Bloons TD 5
5 Nights at Freddy's 3
Star Command
Sorcery! 3
Star Traders 4X Empires Elite
Cool selection, thanks. Guess I'm not the only one restricted On Game of Thrones, but on Rebuild?
The first I guess is Good and high profiled but the latter kinda peculiar to be restricted and I actually wanted to try it...
Post edited May 16, 2015 by BlackThorny
BenKii: the deal for Mass Effect is the best price I've seen ever. this version also contains the most DLC out of all the different versions of the trilogy.

the ps3 version contains Mass Effect 1, bring down the sky DLC, pinnacle station DLC.
Mass Effect 2, Overlord DLC, Kasumi DLC, Cerberus Network DLC, lair of the Shadow Broker DLC.
Mass Effect 3,all the free multiplayer DLC, and the extended cut DLC.

what's missing is The Arrival DLC for Mass Effect 2 and all of the single player DLC for Mass Effect 3 (Citadel,From Ashes, Omega, and Leviathan DLCs).
Yeah, I keep seeing people saying that this is a crazy good deal. I'm a little ambivalent about BioWare games though as my experience with them so far playing KOTOR and Jade Empire on PC were pretty disappointing in spite of everyone's rave reviews. I also already have Mass Effect 2 (base version) from the recent Origin Humble Bundle. Maybe I'll give Mass Effect 2 an install and quick try to see how much I dig it before the sale ends.
BenKii: ...Mass Effect ...
the.kuribo: Yeah, I keep seeing people saying that this is a crazy good deal. I'm a little ambivalent about BioWare games though as my experience with them so far playing KOTOR and Jade Empire on PC were pretty disappointing in spite of everyone's rave reviews.
You could try ME2, but if you didn't like KotOR or Jade Empire, you will not like Mass Effect. They are all basically the same game. Yes there are some setting and gameplay changes (KotOR is auto-turn based, Jade Empire is a basic brawler, Mass Effect is a TPS) but the overall experience from all the bioware games is the same across the board. The only real thing that sets mass effect apart is scope. That universe they created for those games is.. astounding.

Another reason would be that the Story in Mass Effect is a strong trilogy. Jumping in to test the waters of the second game would do some serious damage to enjoying the first game if you ever wanted to go back to it. Massive (seriously epic huge) spoilers, etc.

wanderer_27: Is this Multiplayer/Online only?

I can't seem to find anything saying there's a Single Player mode - too many juveniles for me to go for any Online stuff.
Yes it has a single player mode (mentioned in one of the videos Edit: link from dev on single player offline mode) and listed on the Steam page. The HB key is to download the client from their servers (not Steam) and the developers have stated that they update both the Steam and their version at the same time (see here).

Two important things to note about TUG are that it is still in Alpha and that it requires a DirectX 11 card to run it. The TUG Wiki is a great resource and lists the patch notes.

I purchased the game with the intent of taking a look at it later in the year, as I'm not very fond of playing Early Access/Alpha/Beta/unfinished versions of games. It does look very promising from what has been done thus far, and I felt the $2.99 investment was worth a chance :)

evilnancyreagan: it was mentioned :)

ohohohohohohohohohho Ba-Zing!

the student has become the master ;p
*grins* well done! Mentioned, but not linked! :P

Edit: the linking of posts appears to be broken? I have noticed this only recently (including with the link you gave) where it doesn't even link to the right page, let alone the post. I had to manually go back to find your post :(
Tarnicus: I'd offer you my spare Bermuda Steam key and/or spare Desura Final Dusk key, but alas PMs/chat are fucked on GOG right now and I cannot access them.
HeDanny: No worries mate. Thought that counts.
Check your "chat" if you haven't already. Notifications aren't displaying correctly for it, so you might have missed a Bermuda key in there :)
Post edited May 17, 2015 by Tarnicus
HeDanny: No worries mate. Thought that counts.
Tarnicus: Check your "chat" if you haven't already. Notifications aren't displaying correctly for it, so you might have missed a Bermuda key in there :)
Oh nice! I +rep your first post when you offered, I wish I could ++rep it now! :)

---

I just took another look over on INDY GALA (re: gift I just received) and it looks like <span class="bold">Happy Hour is on again for the Adventure Mega Bundle</span> . I've never quite been smart enough to work out how happy hour works, but I know its apparently a good thing, and that is a great bundle. Thought it worth another mention. you get... 5 keys for the price of one? or... something? Anyway.. GO GO GO! :)