It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: I can't handle the DRM-free overdose.
Indeed, one almost feels as if they'll suffocate in the mountains of DRM-freeness.
high rated
cecil: Since I have a Mac my net gain would be Pier Solar...
Hmm. Apparently, someone else has dropped a code on the ground. I wonder why someone keeps doing that?

(Psst, check your...chat? Lemme know if it doesn't work)
high rated
The Mixer 20 Bundle is up on indieroyale. At the same time as Mixer 19.

70% DRM-free.
cecil: Since I have a Mac my net gain would be Pier Solar...
jcosmocohen: Hmm. Apparently, someone else has dropped a code on the ground. I wonder why someone keeps doing that?

(Psst, check your...chat? Lemme know if it doesn't work)
Thank You :)
Tarnicus: Ironically, as I posted on the Greenlit forum for the game, Colorblind is a game that colour-blind people (such as myself) will struggle to play. I asked if they were going to add a colour-blind mode to the game.
Narcia_: I just learned the other day that Splatoon has several settings to benefit colour blind players, which I thought was pretty awesome. I guess it can be a pretty different experience with some games, not being able to appreciate the full palette. It's something I don't think about often because no one close to me is colour blind. Anyway, the play test was fun. I think I'm going to get a lot of enjoyment out of it when it comes out.
Quite a few games implement a colour-blind mode, some well and some not so well (such as Rift Online). Given that the majority of electrical appliances like to use red/orange/green/yellow LEDs, I don't see the computer industry catching up anytime soon :P

Gaming Deal - The Witcher 3

I could "save" 20% for my loyalty to GOG by owning the previous 2 titles and pay US$58.18 (fuck you very much regional pricing), or I could either go to DL Gamer and pay US$42.99 or Greenman Gaming and pay US$43.80 (possibly cheaper for other countries) using the code "SAVE27-OFWITC-HERIII" at the checkout.

It baffles me that I can purchase the game (which I haven't) cheaper than on GOG's store for the same code, pre-order bonuses and all...
HypersomniacLive: I can't handle the DRM-free overdose.
I skimmed the Groupees chat at some point and I have no idea why but I had the impression that there would be more Greenlight (and therefore DRM-Free) games. Good thing I did not share that idea with anyone.

I also expected more strategy / management games so I did not reserve anyway.
:-)
Already have much of the upper tiers on GOG, but I think I'd be happy to pay a dollar for the first tier. The aesthetic of Paper Sorcerer really interests me.
expopower: Already have much of the upper tiers on GOG, but I think I'd be happy to pay a dollar for the first tier. The aesthetic of Paper Sorcerer really interests me.
I played it through. Got it on GOG upon release, which meant I played it all the way through when it still had a major quest-breaking bug, which I think is now fixed.

It was short but fun, and the aesthetic was very nice. You really feel like you're inside of a book. If you don't already have it, a buck is impossible to lose.

Of course, you can actually buy it for a penny, if all you want is the DRM-free download.

Like I just did.
Post edited May 15, 2015 by yogsloth
This weekend on Steam:

* Capcom sale

* Iceberg Interactive sale

Discounts up to 80%
Update on Be Mine 19 of Groupees

New $8 tier:
- Station
This is a special Kickstarter Level to support a project that Groupees staff member, Informatics, is involved in. The game is called, Station, a 2D adventure game. Backers will receive when the game is finished a drm-free copy, Steam copy, digital artbook and digital soundtrack, as well as access to early builds as the game is developed.

NOTE: Preorders are credited with $4 and can qualify for this new level by adding $4 to their original purchase
Bonus:
- Starbreeze - N7 (album)
- Upcdownc - Faster Than Evil (album)
- Ubinota (Steam / Win)
- Digital Head - Time Will Tell (album) (To be unlocked)
About FATE and FATE: Undiscovered Realms, any idea how to even play or install the drm-free versions? There's a folder called gamefiles, but no exe to launch the game anywhere. Do they expect me to know how to compile their game or something?
Indiegamestand deal is Unrest for $1
DRM Free + Steam. BTA is 39 Steps.

and Capsule is on 33% Sale on HB.
minimalistic true, SciFi survival horror gem. €$3.
Post edited May 15, 2015 by dyscode
1.048596: About FATE and FATE: Undiscovered Realms, any idea how to even play or install the drm-free versions? There's a folder called gamefiles, but no exe to launch the game anywhere. Do they expect me to know how to compile their game or something?
Try emailing Humble support as maybe they put the wrong files up. That happened recently with a game from Groupees when they actually forgot to put the game up, they just had all the promo stuff instead!
There are a bunch of free Android games on Amazon again: link

Mostly trash and miscellaneous casual fare, though Star Traders 4X looks incredibly promising, and you can complete your Freddy and Sorcery collections if you picked up the previous games when they went up in previous promos.
madth3: I also expected more strategy / management games so I did not reserve anyway.
Given the bundle name I was expecting games like Jamestown. Instead there are games like Fly'n, where I see no connection (though that's a fun game). I guess they're not too committed to their theme. :)