It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: If I have to create an account at yet another games distro, to me it's not DRM-free.
PaterAlf: There aren't DRM-free downloads + Deura codes for the three games in this bundle?
Turns out there is one DRM-free download, for Apartment Zero.

I don't have a Desura account.
2nd week BTA games for the Humble Might & Magic Bundle have been unlocked. They are:

Heroes of Might & Magic
Heroes of Might & Magic V: Hammers of Fate
Heroes of Might & Magic V: Tribes of the East
Post edited May 05, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: 2nd week BTA games for the Humble Might & Magic Bundle have been unlocked. They are:

Heroes of Might & Magic
Heroes of Might & Magic V: Hammers of Fate
Heroes of Might & Magic V: Tribes of the East
Thats some really nice deal... If only I could have the time needed to play those games :/
PaterAlf: Too many Steam-only games, but I'm willing to chip in $2 for the To Be On Top album by Chris Huelsbeck (loved that game on my C64).
My first reaction as well. The Huelsbeck album seems to be the most tempting item in this lot.

Remute's Terrific Time Travel is live on Groupees

$1

- Voyage to Farland (Desura, Greenlit / Win, Mac, Linux, Android)
- Thanatos: a Winterwitch Tale (Desura / Win)
- Gare Sapphire Mechs (Steam / Win)
- Eradicator (Steam / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Remute - SMRTPHONE #0 (album)
Thanatos: a Winterwitch Tale looks interesting. Has anyone played that one? How it is- how's the platofming (too difficult ?) and is the plot acceptable? Because this might be my first Groupees purchase after a long while just for this game...
Treasure: Thanatos: a Winterwitch Tale looks interesting. Has anyone played that one? How it is- how's the platofming (too difficult ?) and is the plot acceptable? Because this might be my first Groupees purchase after a long while just for this game...
Ha, spooks! I was just coming to amend my post and say that Thanatos interests me as well. I caught a glimpse of it on Desura a while back and it seemed promising. Not a lot of gameplay in the trailer, which looks like Mark Of The Ninja with cats. :3

The screenshots on Desura look more papercraft-y. Seems like it could be decent enough at the bargain price.
Bundle Stars Killer Bundle 3:

- Planetary Annihilation
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat
- Of Orcs And Men
- It came from space, and ate our brains
- Super Motherload
- Merchants of Kaidan
- The Original Strife: Veteran Edition
- Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey
- Survivalist
- Spark Rising
Post edited May 05, 2015 by siulebuo
Treasure: Thanatos: a Winterwitch Tale looks interesting. Has anyone played that one? How it is- how's the platofming (too difficult ?) and is the plot acceptable? Because this might be my first Groupees purchase after a long while just for this game...
IAmSinistar: Ha, spooks! I was just coming to amend my post and say that Thanatos interests me as well. I caught a glimpse of it on Desura a while back and it seemed promising. Not a lot of gameplay in the trailer, which looks like Mark Of The Ninja with cats. :3

The screenshots on Desura look more papercraft-y. Seems like it could be decent enough at the bargain price.
I saw it on Desura's site too -I have an account there and log in occasionally. Btw, on the gamepage there's also a second trailer which shows a lot more gameplay (here's its individual link) and it seems to me that there are also some dialog choices present. Plus, the dev must have known some Greek as Thanatos means "death" in greek, and I thus found the title intriguing (I thought something like " Why's that cat named "death" ? Also he looks pretty cool!"). Anyways, I guess I can't go wrong for only $1 (I'm not interested in the stuff from the $2 tier...) I'll probably get it later tonight or tomorrow so that I won't forget it...

edit- while I was writing this post I received a PM - someone gifted me the game just like that (am I allowed to mention the names of ninja-gifters? I don't know what's the etiquette on that subject) which surprised me positively! I'm downloading it right now and will probably play a bit tomorrow (it's getting late in my timezone...) and report my observations in this thread for any future buyers of this bundle!
Post edited May 05, 2015 by Treasure
siulebuo: Bundle Stars Killer Bundle 3:

- Planetary Annihilation
- Of Orcs And Men
- Super Motherload
- Merchants of Kaidan
- Survivalist
- Spark Rising
$4.99

Some decent looking stuff in there, but it all looks familiar.
TrevorWilliams: Some decent looking stuff in there, but it all looks familiar.
Planetary Annihilation and Strife are bundled for the first time. Probably Of Orcs and Men, too.
TrevorWilliams: $4.99

Some decent looking stuff in there, but it all looks familiar.
I don't write price because Bundle Stars apply tax by country. In Spain it is €5.46.

Grargar: Planetary Annihilation and Strife are bundled for the first time. Probably Of Orcs and Men, too.
And S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat?

Edit: No. It was bundled in Stalker Complete Bundle by Bundle Stars.
Post edited May 05, 2015 by siulebuo
Here's my feedback on the game "Thanatos" (which is included in the recent Groupees bundle), which I just played for about 10 mins as to get an idea:

The plot's simple and nice: Thanatos arrives at a small town, and takes up the task of killing a local bandit who stole a girl's amulet. On the way (actually, before the way- I'm surprised the secret behind Thanatos' life was revealed so early in the game!), he learns a little about his origins. So, the plot's quite nice. The artstyle also nicely supplements it.
Now, the platforming. It isn't "Mark of the Ninja with cats" as no stealth seems to be involved- the gameplay's thus your average "platforming and attacking enemies variety" (for the first few minutes at least-maybe it changes later...) A slight issue for me was saving and loading- the controls mention 2 save/load button (I and O respectively) but pressing I didn't show some visual feedback so that I'd known if the game was saved and some testing showed that pressing continue doesn't load on the same spot I was when I pressed I, so it probably works with checkpoints- but they seem to fine in number for the moment.
All in all, a charming little game - can't wait to see the continuation of the plot!

P.S. Just wanted to post this before I forget... I said initially I'd post tomorrow, but then decided I'd get this mini-review out of the way, as I have quite some work to do that day...
siulebuo: Bundle Stars Killer Bundle 3:

- Planetary Annihilation
- Of Orcs And Men
- Super Motherload
- Merchants of Kaidan
- Survivalist
- Spark Rising
Hm. Interesting selection, but the only I'd really want is Merchants of Kaiden. Think I'll be waiting for a better sale on the solo game.

I have to say, if you like word games, Letter Quest is pretty awesome. :)
penumbren: Hm. Interesting selection, but the only I'd really want is Merchants of Kaiden. Think I'll be waiting for a better sale on the solo game.

I have to say, if you like word games, Letter Quest is pretty awesome. :)
I didn't know that game, but it looks very good. Another reason to buy this bundle.

The problem is that I hate to pay 5.5€ for something that, at the price of USA costs about 4.5€ ...
siulebuo: I didn't know that game, but it looks very good. Another reason to buy this bundle.

The problem is that I hate to pay 5.5€ for something that, at the price of USA costs about 4.5€ ...
Taxes. For you, it's €5.46 and for me it's €5.55.
Post edited May 06, 2015 by Grargar