It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

That Blackguards deal may be too good to resist. $13.74 there, currently ~$85 here.

But you know, by the time I get to actually play it in a couple years it'll probably be about that price in a GOG sale, so I'll wait.
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Journey of a Roach</span> (DRM-Free+Desura+Steam). BTA for the soundtrack and for Night of the Rabbit (DRM-Free+Steam).

In addition, IndieGameStand has a weekly Merge Games sale, with discounts up to 85%.
Grargar: New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Journey of a Roach</span> (DRM-Free+Desura+Steam). BTA for the soundtrack and for Night of the Rabbit (DRM-Free+Steam).

In addition, IndieGameStand has a weekly Merge Games sale, with discounts up to 85%.
very tempting thanks for the info :)
jcosmocohen: I have a 50% off coupon for This War of Mine from Games Republic. It comes DRM free and with a Steam key.

It's also currently on sale for 33% off. I had a 50% off code before and used it during this same sale, and the coupon stacked with the sale price, bringing the price down to $6 and change.

If anyone is interested in it, I'm more than happy to pass it along. It expires on April 30, however, so it would need to be used right away.

Respond here if interested and I'll PM the code.
If this is still available I'm interested in it. I've never used Games Republic before, are they generally pretty reputable?
Once again I am tempted to "the dark side" with fantastic STEAM deals. Blackguards one is amazing. Compare that to the price here and.. woah Nelly.. So. Damn. Tempted.

the Last Tinker - City of Colors is another super tempting bargain. Significantly cheaper than getting the game here.

I don't hate Steam. Certainly not my first preference (GOG), but DAT DISCOUNT...
the.kuribo: If this is still available I'm interested in it. I've never used Games Republic before, are they generally pretty reputable?
I've only bought This War of Mine from them, but I had no problems. I'll PM you the code.
the.kuribo: I've never used Games Republic before, are they generally pretty reputable?
I want to say that Games Republic is 11 bit studios' own store, so you should be safe purchasing from there. This War of Mine is great and a right bargain for $6.
GamersGate 48-hour deals:

Deus Ex -75%. The first Deus Ex carries SecuROM, the second is DRM-Free, and Human Revolution + The Fall require a Steam account.
Murdered: Soul Suspect (Steam) -75%
Pac-Man -75%, except for Ms. Pac-Man, which is discounted by 50%. All games require a Steam account.
Sleeping Dogs (Steam) -75%.
Tomb Raider -75%. Tomb Raider: Anniversary and Legend carry SecuROM, Tomb Raider: Underworld is DRM-Free, and all the rest require a Steam account.

There also some Hitman games with a 75% discount.
Post edited April 28, 2015 by Grargar
HeDanny: Once again I am tempted to "the dark side" with fantastic STEAM deals. Blackguards one is amazing. Compare that to the price here and.. woah Nelly.. So. Damn. Tempted.

the Last Tinker - City of Colors is another super tempting bargain. Significantly cheaper than getting the game here.

I don't hate Steam. Certainly not my first preference (GOG), but DAT DISCOUNT...
yeap/// been waiting for a price drop too..
Anyone check Gog's front page? There's a Star Wars sale going on right now.

Bundles:
Star Wars Blaster Bundle (7 games) $38.93
Star Wars Saber Bundle (8 games) $22.44

New games added:
Rebel Assault 1&2
Jedi Academy
Jedi Knight II
HeDanny: ...I don't hate Steam. Certainly not my first preference (GOG), but DAT DISCOUNT...
Don't give in, all you need is a little patience to support a better way. I don't hate Steam either, but that doesn't make their DRM and game client policy less rubbish. I would never spend a single coin there.
HeDanny: ...I don't hate Steam. Certainly not my first preference (GOG), but DAT DISCOUNT...
DeMignon: Don't give in, all you need is a little patience to support a better way. I don't hate Steam either, but that doesn't make their DRM and game client policy less rubbish. I would never spend a single coin there.
Do we need people to constantly tell other where and what to buy in this thread? There are plenty of others for that.
synfresh: Do we need people to constantly tell other where and what to buy in this thread? There are plenty of others for that.
Good luck searching the forum for me constantly telling others where and what to buy.
Btw, do we need people constantly forbidding others to speak out against DRM in the GOG forum?
Post edited April 28, 2015 by DeMignon
Not a gaming deal, but there's a sale at <span class="bold">Maker Shed</span>. I know we have some hardware hackers and Raspberry Pi fans here, so it could be of interest. Sounds like there will be further sale days, so I'm hoping 3D Printing will be featured on one of the days.

EDIT: Just rechecked the email, it states "3 Days of Sales", so there will be more.
Post edited April 28, 2015 by IAmSinistar
DeMignon: Don't give in, all you need is a little patience to support a better way. I don't hate Steam either, but that doesn't make their DRM and game client policy less rubbish. I would never spend a single coin there.
You are far more extreme than I. I've got quite a few games on Steam, and I don't mind at all. The thing is, when given an option, I will almost always go DRM-Free. Specifically, but not exclusively, GOG. These days I'm really not so sure anymore GOG is "a better way". Now days that is more "faith" than "fact".