It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: Thank you :) Is it still all text or did they add VO in the directors cut?
All text, no voiceovers. But still a steal at this price if you haven't played it yet. I thought it was among the best RPGs I've ever played, due to satisfying (if a bit easy) combat and good story-telling with ambiguous choices. It's also of epic length, much longer than Shadowrun Returns.
Trinity 2 Bundle on BundleStars

$2.49 for 10 Steam games, all with Win, Mac, Linux versions

- POSTAL 2
- Capsized
- Circuits
- Dustforce DX
- The Inner World: Soundtrack Edition
- Defend Your Life
- The Maker's Eden Soundtrack Edition
- Neocolonialism
- Anoxemia
- Roommates - Deluxe Edition
Post edited April 21, 2015 by madth3
madth3: Trinity 2 Bundle on BundleStars

$2.49 for 10 Steam games, all with Win, Mac, Linux versions
The ones that are on GOG I already have. Only Roommates looks ok-ish from the rest for me. Not sure it is $2.50 good. Have to think on it. Has anyone played it? How does it compare?

The Makers Eden did look good. It looked really good. Seeing "episode 1" at the end of the trailer deflated my impression instantly. I'll keep an eye on it. See if it is one of the rare episodic games that gets finished at some point.
Post edited April 21, 2015 by HeDanny
HeDanny: The Makers Eden did look good. It looked really good. Seeing "episode 1" at the end of the trailer deflated my impression instantly. I'll keep an eye on it. See if it is one of the rare episodic games that gets finished at some point.
I got it in a Groupees bundle, and it was great... but ending after episode 1 was a MAJOR bummer. It ends on quite a cliffhanger.

[EDIT] I have an unused Steam key for it.
Post edited April 21, 2015 by yogsloth
The Evil Within has a new DLC and it's therefore -50% on Steam

<span class="bold">Don't Starve</span> is -66%
Humble Store has a Shooter Midweek Sale, with discounts up to 90%.
Post edited April 21, 2015 by Grargar
As expected after the leak last week for the Humble Origin Bundle 2, the new games added are:

• SimCity 2000™
• WING COMMANDER 3™: HEART OF THE TIGER
• WING COMMANDER™ IV: THE PRICE OF FREEDOM
• Ultima VII The Complete Edition

All games for Origin in a single code.
Azrael360: All games for Origin in a single code.
Typically uber underwhelming second week additions, I don't think a single person on GOG would be interested in the bundle for any of these games since they all would rather have them completely DRM Free here.
Grargar: Humble Store has a Shooter Midweek Sale, with discounts up to 90%.
Not one of the titles in that specific sale, but that <span class="bold">Tulpa</span> looks pretty sweet. And a very nice price at the moment. May have to get.
yogsloth: Groupees Build a Greenlight 23 is up. $1.25 to reserve.
4 games from the bundle are revealed. They're "Project Tarvotan", "", "[url=http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=386208326]Withstand: Apotheosis", "". Barony is also featured on [url=https://indiegamestand.com/deal/]IGS.
Post edited April 21, 2015 by Accatone
Heeeey, Prism looks pretty cool. Maybe worth trying out...=D
Azrael360: As expected after the leak last week for the Humble Origin Bundle 2, the new games added are:

• SimCity 2000™
• WING COMMANDER 3™: HEART OF THE TIGER
• WING COMMANDER™ IV: THE PRICE OF FREEDOM
• Ultima VII The Complete Edition

All games for Origin in a single code.
Wow. Was this the Origin "On the House" bundle or something? Several of the games were given away free recently.
Translation: MoO clone, Ultima Underworld I clone, Terraria/Starbound clone, and a shmup (1942 clone? Nah, that's too old school. Raiden DX or Varth clone?) OT: Old Arcade Shmups listings can be found here

The MoO I clone looks interesting, but vertical Shoot-em-ups aren't really my thing. Probably worth a $1.25, though.

Decisions, decisions...

edit: spelling fixes
Post edited April 21, 2015 by PincushionMan
Azrael360: All games for Origin in a single code.
stg83: Typically uber underwhelming second week additions, I don't think a single person on GOG would be interested in the bundle for any of these games since they all would rather have them completely DRM Free here.
I wouldn't bet on that. We're in a huge thread that is probably mostly steam deals after all.
TrevorWilliams: I wouldn't bet on that. We're in a huge thread that is probably mostly steam deals after all.
Yes, but this thread is on the GOG forum. I think atleast a majority of the folks here are not interested in using Origin to access their games, especially the old classics. :)